Inna's 6 set health drop

Bug Report
i actually found a way to prevent the loss of health from happening.

If you use kanai's cube and/or wear The Crudest Boots, it gets rid of the problem.

The Crudest boots - Mystic Ally summons 2 mystic allies to fight by your side.

I personally like to use Kyroshiro's Soul when farming but i suppose it's something i will have to get used to not having. :(
01/28/2016 12:45 AMPosted by Shadlynn

If you use kanai's cube and/or wear The Crudest Boots, it gets rid of the problem.

I personally like to use Kyroshiro's Soul when farming but i suppose it's something i will have to get used to not having. :(

I use crudest boots and this is not a fix for me. I still get health drop.
01/28/2016 12:45 AMPosted by Shadlynn

I use Crudest Boots in my Cube and still get health drops. This is NOT a fix.

This bug has been on their "known bugs list" for 9+ days, and not even a word from Blizzard on when we can expect a fix to a critical player affecting bug.
Same thing happens here.. BUMP!
+1 bump
I died because of this bug. It is not a visual problem. It is a calculated problem. Also, Crudest boots does not fix it!
Bump.
I ve been noticing the same issue for some days now but thought it was because i was changing gear so much it was only normal that my health would drop. Also i would want to add that when i used a dye particularly a vanishing dye(if this helps) on my helmet my health dropped unexpectedly by 40%.Thats where i noticed that it was probably a bug. It also happens when you gamble gear on kadala(doesnt matter if its too fast or slow)it still happens,happens when i pick loot of the ground and when i upgrade gems at Urshi.One more thing that i noticed after testing, my stats would also twitch for a quick second while the bug was occuring.Too bad this issue wasnt fixed with the recent hotfixes because it is very annoying.
Bumping because this is something that only becomes more and more of a problem as I push GR's higher.
BUMP!
Bump. Same issue
Bump..playing hardcore, annoying as hell !!!
Bump. Same issue. Multiple threads have reported this. Please fix!
Fix it please, it annoying as hell.
Being afraid of leveling up in the middle of an elite pack is a weird experience. Losing health by clicking on a health well is a weird thing too.
Please fix it indeed.
they don't seem to care. This is a "known issue" in their known issues link pinned at the top of this forum. I even tweeted at Blizzard CS about it, and I never use that damn thing. :(

BUMP
Bumping this thread too
Same here. Seriously annoying.
Bumping - this is really scary for HC players using Inna's set :(
It is also making my templar heal me when i shouldn't need it leving him on c/d when i do >. <