Mercy Wings Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One

Blizzard Archive
1 2 3 10 Next
With the launch of patch 2.4.0 on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™, a new Overwatch-themed cosmetic item has been added: Mercy Wings. This item is available at no additional cost to players who own Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls™ - Ultimate Evil Edition™ on PS4 and XB1. As of Patch 2.4.1, this item is available to all players who have downloaded the patch.

To claim your Mercy Wings, simply log in to Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 or XB1 and create a new game. Once you’re in-game, open your Inventory. Under the miscellaneous "Bag" category, you should find the item “Mercy's Gaze” containing the Mercy Wings in the "Items" tab.

If you do not see the Wings right away, exit the game and wait a few minutes before re-logging.

Q. Why are the Mercy Wings available at no cost to players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One?

Due to restrictions with the way certain licenses (like cross-game promotional items) can integrate with our games on PS4 and XB1, players who purchase Overwatch™: Origins Edition are unable to claim the Mercy Wings bonus item in Ultimate Evil Edition on those platforms.

While these players will be able to redeem the Origins Editions bonus items—including the Mercy Wings—on PC and Mac when they become available, we still wanted to find a way to let our community enjoy the Wings on PS4 and XB1.

For more information on Overwatch: Origins Edition, click here.

Q. If I claim the Mercy Wings on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, can I still receive them on PC if I purchase Overwatch: Origins Edition?

Absolutely. If you purchase Overwatch: Origins Edition (on any platform), you will be eligible for the Mercy Wings on PC/Mac. Claiming the wings on console will not affect this.
Highly Rated
Im a PC player with Overwatch: Origins Edition license and this news is disappointing.

Especially disappointing fact that I spend 60$ on Overwatch Origin JUST for wings (yes, not because I liked overwatch, only because I like this wings so much), and console users get them:
1. Free.
2. Now.

Im ok with no cost, but console already got them, and I dont? For 60$? Really? Seriously? I just cant get it, sorry.
Any chance this will come to PC very soon? Bought Overwatch for the wings with Crusader , and since S5 i will play Crusader i hope i get to use them this season since we don't know if it's still good next season.
When are these wings available on PC? Many people pre purchase the game and got no wings!
So, when can PC owners get it? Obviously time isn't an issue, since I have the wings from the Legion Digital Deluxe, and that's not going to be out until summer. So why not hte Mercy wings?
01/12/2016 03:18 PMPosted by Zaydin
So, when can PC owners get it? Obviously time isn't an issue, since I have the wings from the Legion Digital Deluxe, and that's not going to be out until summer. So why not hte Mercy wings?

It doesnt matter when the game is released, but since you pre-purchased the game, you should have the benefits for the other games you play from Blizzard. What other reason to pre purchase the game? =))
You need to change them on PC relative to the released design on console so that we can feel like we actually have a rare cosmetic item which hasn't been given out free to consoles, also sucks how they got theirs first.
This "fair decision" has probably lost overwatch a bit of money as it discourages us to buy over watch OE just for the d3 wings.

Are the Legion D3 wings out yet? i was under the impression that they have not been released
As a console user, I thank you for the gesture. Really cool of you guys to give us these wings. I was going to get Overwatch anyway, so to get the reward on console too is a plus.
01/12/2016 05:23 PMPosted by Gorrfang

Are the Legion D3 wings out yet? i was under the impression that they have not been released
The Legion wings came out with the patch today.
I have my account linked and am not receiving the ring or the wings. I have tried to disconnect and reconnect the account multiple times now but the items never come through. It lists my account as linked on battle.net and on the console. Please help
my god add tons more cosmetic items to this game

like how bout the gold wings and the starcraft wing

make it a quest that is reasonably achievable. Coulda added some sort of adventure for the mercy wings. I mean c'mon!
Actually this is spit to overwath origin owners face. Wings in patch, you just dont wanna to enable them. What are you waiting for? I dont know, some promote prolly? Who need this? There is no cruicial reasons since you enable them on console. Peoples who PAID for them MUST get wings NOT *who know how long* AFTER peoples who did nothing and prolly even didnt know about them.
This is just not fair.
Actually I got very strong butthurt.
This is the most inadequate decision from you, Blizzard.
Also, wow legion will be released later than overwatch and wings and even mask already ingame and enabled?
It's a slap in the face of your PC costumers.
What kind of business move was that?
So are you telling me you can't verify on console who bought Mercy Wings and are giving them for free?
I play D3 on both PC and PS4

On PC I have my:

3 companion pets
4 sets of wings
2 pennants

Those don't get transferred to my PS4 game. So I was surprised to get the mercy wings. They are stunning!

So I think it's great that Blizzard let the console players have something at least =)

By the way if you haven't tried D3 on console, you should try and give it a go it's pretty awesome actually, couch co op with my fiancé for the win!
Wow... this is absolutely absurd.. what on earth were you thinking? You give it to console BEFORE PC, and FREE, yet we pay 60 Bucks and we're waiting for it?

Blizzard.. come on... you guys know better than this....

You need to fix this asap....
Feels like a big slap in the face for pc users