just contacted tech suppoort on my loss of dh

Hardcore
looking into problem might get DH back if I get mine back every
one will so submit a ticket.
someone should tell him
how the f do u contact with tech support?? they wont restore it ...
how do you know until you try.
01/14/2016 06:05 PMPosted by PrimeTimeInc
someone should tell him

he won't learn that way.
Good luck nerd

Signed,
Nightmare
Even if it does work I wouldn't do it. Just wouldn't feel very HC if I got a dead character back.
Hahahaha a butthurt noob trying to get his character back.

If you are going to cry and contact tech support every time you die then perhaps you should go back to scrubcore?

Did you really miss the notification "your character will not be restored no matter what killed it"?
01/15/2016 12:28 AMPosted by Landkrabban
Hahahaha a butthurt noob trying to get his character back.

Don't really think you should call someone a noob. I could add to that, but I won't. Trying to be nice here.

Regards,
H4mz
I think I've seen this movie before....somewhere....
Then everyone can blame lag. Lol. It's not gonna happen.
Op lost two characters within a week....
RIP
We've all raged a some point over a hc lag death, mine was in D2 cow level, but then that was back in the day of playing on a 56k modem so when you ported in you were dead if cows were by the tp, by the time it loaded, "you have died!"
I died yesterday too, I can honestly say I'm too "seasoned" at this point to die. The only way to bring one of my characters down is to lag me out. Sadly my barb is gone.. and there will never be a rollback/restore of him. I had a 4400 dmg fury of the vanished peak.. and some other very nice stuff. People need to understand that Blizzard clearly says they will never rollback someones dead character. I "sort" of disagree with.. only because i know its on their end. I have 1gig/1gig internet over fiber and a monster rig.. its VERY unlikely that i lagged out due to an issue on my end. Sad truth is, barbs gone for good :*(
just contacted donald trump about the loss of your DH.

hopefully he likes his/her hair cut and doesn't deport him/her.

i was thinking of contacting the reverand Al Sharpton as well, but he's busy at the moment.
01/19/2016 05:50 AMPosted by MajorPk
I died yesterday too, I can honestly say I'm too "seasoned" at this point to die. The only way to bring one of my characters down is to lag me out. Sadly my barb is gone.. and there will never be a rollback/restore of him. I had a 4400 dmg fury of the vanished peak.. and some other very nice stuff. People need to understand that Blizzard clearly says they will never rollback someones dead character. I "sort" of disagree with.. only because i know its on their end. I have 1gig/1gig internet over fiber and a monster rig.. its VERY unlikely that i lagged out due to an issue on my end. Sad truth is, barbs gone for good :*(

Your mom's old laptop and neighbours wifi don't count.. lol
01/19/2016 06:48 AMPosted by Chorro
just contacted donald trump about the loss of your DH.

hopefully he likes his/her hair cut and doesn't deport him/her.

i was thinking of contacting the reverand Al Sharpton as well, but he's busy at the moment.

No worries DH are white.
Vote Trump for pres, he´ll sort it out. I hear Mr. Trump is a big fan of D3 HC and that he rages a lot when he dies to DC.

Think about it, all those billions and he still can´t buy a stable D3 server/ isp.
They won't restore $#!÷. Bryan has been on the phone all morning trying to get Glenn Frey back to no avail. Its a sad day for mankind, both young and old.