Hardcore died without any reasons.

Bug Report
I was doing GR 62 with friend and I was under Nerves of steel. The rift gardian died and then I died killed for no reason... I got the achievement for killing him, he was dead, no way he coulds kill me. I love playing hardcore and I understand that if you die your hero is gone but if you die from a bug of the game, its inacceptable and I want my barbarian back.

Here is a picture of it : http://imgur.com/FIeNi2M

P.S. Sorry if my english is not perfect, its not my first language.
Which boss is was ? It was Hamelin (Rat king)?
The boss was Perendi ( a Mallet Lord). I dont know how he killed me because the boss died and I was starting to write a chat message then died by the same dead boss.
Some attacks unfortunately don't fade immediately upon the RG's death :( Cave-In (the rockfall from the ceiling) may have gotten you right after he died.

Unfortunately, even if it was a bug that killed you, Blizzard's policy is never to resurrect HC characters. Many players died to the invisible Adria bug not too long ago. Blizzard will work to fix such bugs if they can identify a cause (the one where you'd zone into an area and load as though you had no armor on was squished fast), but will not ever restore HC characters. :(
Thanks for your answer Tiakatt but I still want someone working for blizzard to look at my case because to me its a huge game anomaly where a dead boss still can kill you. I only play hardcore and I lost many of my caracters but never like this.This is absurd to plays 47 hours and be killed by a dead rift guardian. I think I have the proof that I didnt die from my gameplay but from an aberration in the game that its not suppose to happen. I believe Blizzard can correct this problem but I dont want to pay with the price of my time in this caracter. I believe that I would not have died there if it wasnt a bug.

I can't say it the game, its not. Its not the game to get killed by a game bug. Its like blizzard intentionally stole my money (in this case they stole time) and you can't do that to your players and costumers. I know the rules about hardcore but this is a case where I request refund (my caracter (my time)) back. I am not angry, but realy dispointed.

Best regards

Your disapointed player
Same thing for me... Killed RG, and after 2 or 3 secs I droped dead...
If that is normal thing to happen, there is no reason to play HC...

I have Printscreen ready.
RIP. Sorry man. Your HC character will not be revived for any reason. It doesn't matter whose fault it is.
There are two issues here:
1. Reviving a HC character.
2. Being killed without a cause.

Blizzard will not shift on issue 1. They have made their position very clear and they will not change for even the most justified case as it would open the floodgates.

The second issue warrants investigation. A SC character of mine died without reason yesterday and it was annoying. If you know why you die, you usually know what mistake you made. Having no cause of death is a bug.
01/28/2016 07:14 AMPosted by DomSi
hanks for your answer Tiakatt but I still want someone working for blizzard to look at my case because to me its a huge game anomaly where a dead boss still can kill you.
If I throw a rock at you with perfect aim, THEN you shoot me dead, That rock will still hit you...
Hits you at the right time or point, you die too.
The fact that I have been shot does not mean that rock was not already released.
I've lost a HC character after the RG is dead, Stonsinger turret, and it is annoying. It would be nice if there was some consistency regarding RG after death effects. Saxtris and Sand Shaper's tornadoes stop dealing damage on death but stay on screen. I can accept that RG's leave effects after they die but it should be all one way or the other. They should ALL either shut off after RG death or stay active until they expire.
while i havnet died to a dead RG, i did die to a client crash just now , literally my best character , was doing t8 bounties with a buddie and his clannie, had the gem that heals you and gives you a shield at level 25 , was full health , just killed the hallway of mobs, client crashed , less than a min later im logged back in and my hero is dead . Blizz should at least be able to replace lost gear in cases where it clearly is a mess up on there end.
07/21/2016 05:52 PMPosted by Jamez
Blizz should at least be able to replace lost gear in cases where it clearly is a mess up on there end.

Lol no. Don't play hardcore if you can't handle losing a character or gear.
07/21/2016 05:56 PMPosted by Siladil
07/21/2016 05:52 PMPosted by Jamez
Blizz should at least be able to replace lost gear in cases where it clearly is a mess up on there end.

Lol no. Don't play hardcore if you can't handle losing a character or gear.

Lol no , you dont seem to understand what i am saying ..and what the op is saying either for that matter .

we dont care if we lose characters/gear/whatever as long as it is actually our fault and not something that blizzard shouldnt have happen anyways , ie death from RG after rg is dead , like the op, or in my case death after the game client crashes there was nothing i could do at that point , all my gear all my work gone , and it wasnt /isnt my fault , but rather blizz fault with the unexpected error pop up that i had to type what i was doing into and click submit , then log back in to a dead hero...which again shouldnt have happened.

i dont care if i lose a hero , its happens , its HC , its a chance you take , BUT if you lose a hero its your fault , and being honest , i typically die in stupid ways , things i didnt see ect ,ect. but this isnt one of them acceptable times , this wanst anything i or someone in my party did , i wasnt out of my level of play , it was t8 for crying out loud , i been running tx all day long with no problem, i had the Near Death Experience passive, i had the Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard at lvl 25 ..there is no way i should have died in less than a min in a empty hallway. its a glitch of some sort , and blizz should some how make it right since its there mess up and not mine , if it was something i did , then fine my bad i deserved to die, but this wasnt one of them.
07/21/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Jamez
and blizz should some how make it right since its there mess up and not mine , if it was something i did , then fine my bad i deserved to die, but this wasnt one of them.

And I'm telling you this won't happen. It does not matter whose fault it is. It does not matter if it was a bug or not. Dead is dead, whether it's your fault, or Blizz's fault. In fact, you agreed to this when you created your HC character.

So you have two choices: Move on and start another HC character, or wait forever for a dead HC character that's never coming back.

Good luck either way!
07/21/2016 07:50 PMPosted by Siladil
07/21/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Jamez
and blizz should some how make it right since its there mess up and not mine , if it was something i did , then fine my bad i deserved to die, but this wasnt one of them.

And I'm telling you this won't happen. It does not matter whose fault it is. It does not matter if it was a bug or not. Dead is dead, whether it's your fault, or Blizz's fault. In fact, you agreed to this when you created your HC character.

So you have two choices: Move on and start another HC character, or wait forever for a dead HC character that's never coming back.

Good luck either way!

not saying it will happen , im saying it should happen.

all we agreed to is that the hero its self would not be revived when we die. it says nothing about the reason of the death , it is assumed to be a death by normal causes , but i am saying that blizz should differentiate between errors of there own and player error, and while it is understood that players will not ever get there heros back, it should be considered that gear , or something of that nature should be returned to players who have lost heros due to errors of blizzard.
07/21/2016 09:52 PMPosted by Jamez
it is assumed to be a death by normal causes

It says "for any reason". You know what they say about assuming.

it should be considered that gear , or something of that nature should be returned to players who have lost heros due to errors of blizzard.

I disagree. Nothing should be returned. It opens a can of worms that Blizz does not want to open.
it is assumed to be a death by normal causes

It says "for any reason". You know what they say about assuming.

technically it says that customer service will not revive a fallen hero for any reason. and it then says that all of your heros items will be lost forever upon death.

i am not saying they should change any of that .what i am saying is that they should if a player can show that it was not something that they did that resulted in there heros death , ie a client crash , that blizz should offer some sort of recomp to that player , since they lost a hero through no fault of there own.
the gear/item the play had is lost , just like the agreement says , but since all gear has RGN stats , there is no issue with them replacing some gear, since it would not at that point be the gear the hero had on them at the time they died.

**edit**
it is your right to disagree, but i fail to see how it "would open a can of worms" at all, proof of error would be as simple as the crash log error code( the long one not the short one ) that is unique to each client crash, it even says on it that if you have to communicate with blizzard about this error use this number ) . but over all the proof of error would lie on the player , if they cant meet certian guide lines that blizz sets forth no returned gear / or anything and there would be a 24 hour time limit to submit the claim or some such.
You can disagree all you want, but this isn't a bug and doesn't belong in this forum. Also, if you can't handle hardcore, don't play it. Death is permanent, why you can't seem to understand this is beyond me.
Perendi has an attack that drops the ceiling. This attack can also trigger one more time after he died. Lost a character to this attack too. He is not the only boss who has an attack that still damages you after he is dead. I don't think that is a bug. You started to chat instead of waiting if there was an attack that was still active. In my opinion that is part of the game.
07/20/2016 04:21 PMPosted by Paladin
died without reason yesterday

Such If not reported in game is usually lag or d/c related. Check if jpg posted to /documents/diablo iii/