Over 4 years and we still dont have this one thing !

General Discussion
I am coming to the forum and its still has this generic pic next to my name.

Why on earth can I put my one pic that will represent me ?

Like in any other normal forum in milky way .

Is it really that hard to add >
It exists. You just need 50,000 posts to unlock it.
12/30/2015 09:00 PMPosted by Nashor
It exists. You just need 50,000 posts to unlock it.

For god's sake, I give everyone full, irrevocable permission to put a bullet in my head if I ever E-V-E-R come even remotely close to that.

Because that means I'm leading a sad sad sad little life and I'd rather be put down humane like then continue suffering.
lol 50k posts is a !@#$ ton. gl with tht, unless your the celebrity troll on each blizzard forum, ik a few tht have 20k+ so maybe in 5 more years??
If Blizzard knew about this one weird trick...
2 things.

1) lizzard dont care about D3 forum

2) the guy with 50k posts is right. nobody did that yet, and thats the reason nobod has a picture.

bah, anyway, you would put there naked girl with DD breasts so...........
Would be nice to just toss up a portrait frame there with your most played class.
meh it's a picture. Doesn't make your posts more/less meaningful if it is there or not. I don't even look at those pictures/post count when in other forums, I look at the post content.
From what I understand, it's harder than it sounds, and the Developers aren't the ones who can implement that change. You can probably dig-up some old topics that will elaborate on these two points, preferably one with an MVP's reply.

If asked whether I would like a unique forum avatar, I would say yes. If asked how much I wanted a unique forum avatar, I would say meh. It really isn't a priority, and for the amount of work it will entail, I doubt it will ever happen.
I thought you were gonna say meaningful pvp like what they showed a loooooooong time ago before d3 release......instead you complain about a picture...... gg
12/31/2015 12:27 PMPosted by Gorthax
I thought you were gonna say meaningful pvp like what they showed a loooooooong time ago before d3 release......instead you complain about a picture...... gg

I am sorry I gave up on PVP long time ago . but I want my damn avtar picture :) happy new year . Drink safely
We'll get one if ever this game comes out of Beta ^-^
more like after 4 years we still dont have !@#$ing pvp yet.