Question about the season stash tab

Items and Crafting
So, we can get a new statsh tab by completing objectives in season, I get that.
Now, once we have it in season, is it unlocked in non-season as well ?
If not, if we unlocked it, will it be transfered in non-season after the end of season 5 ?

Thanks in advance.
01/12/2016 12:07 PMPosted by Walach
Now, once we have it in season, is it unlocked in non-season as well ?

Yes! The stash tab will be unlocked immediately for both seasonal and non-seasonal characters, as well as both Hardcore and non-Hardcore.

There is no need to wait until the end of the season.
can we get +2 stash tabs from season 5 if we do seasonal journey conqueror in HC and non-HC ?
01/12/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Kralle
can we get +2 stash tabs from season 5 if we do seasonal journey conqueror in HC and non-HC ?

Only one additional stash tab can be unlocked per season, up to a total of 10.

Since I've seen this asked elsewhere and it's related — if you do not unlock a stash tab in Season 5, that does not prevent you from unlocking a total of ten by participating in future seasons. However, you can still only unlock one stash tab per season.
thank u very much for clarification
01/12/2016 12:46 PMPosted by Nevalistis

Since I've seen this asked elsewhere and it's related — if you do not unlock a stash tab in Season 5, that does not prevent you from unlocking a total of ten by participating in future seasons. However, you can still only unlock one stash tab per season.

I noticed the patch notes don't list the exact requirements for the seasonal stash tab. What are those?

Edit: I see they've been updated.

Why is there no "Like" button for your comments but other people who are not blues have them,

either way. I like this.
After i unlocked the seasonal stash, can i delete all my seasonal chars and keep the stash in nonseason?

>_> oh neva, that system doesnt sound amusing at all.

At the very least, you should be able to obtain all the tabs available at that point in season and in addition to that the requirement for unlock should be lower for people who dont enjoy that mode can be quickly done with these hoops if it comes to that, or even better create an equivalent challenge on non season and let players choose in what mode they want to unlock their tabs.

Remember everyone loves more of anything:

"If we give them space, theyll just want more"

"If we buy your expansions, youll just want us to buy more".
01/12/2016 12:09 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Yes! The stash tab will be unlocked immediately for both seasonal and non-seasonal characters, as well as both Hardcore and non-Hardcore.

I have to presume this is per account -- I have separate accounts for Software and Hardcore....
How come i already have 1 additional stash tab even before season starts. I never play ptr so no idea
01/12/2016 01:26 PMPosted by Fenix
After i unlocked the seasonal stash, can i delete all my seasonal chars and keep the stash in nonseason?

Yes! You will keep your progress in the Season Journey even if you delete your Seasonal characters afterward.

01/12/2016 03:32 PMPosted by magimac2
I have to presume this is per account -- I have separate accounts for Software and Hardcore....

Yes. Progress for the Season Journey is tracked on an account basis.

01/12/2016 04:24 PMPosted by Moses
How come i already have 1 additional stash tab even before season starts. I never play ptr so no idea

Everyone, regardless of Seasonal participation, has immediate access to purchasing a new tab for 500,000 gold as of the launch of Patch 2.4.0. :)
Nev/Blizzard, why is this stash tab being locked behind a level of play that most people can't actually achieve at all, let alone being in Seasons after slogging through making a new character? Sorry, MULTIPLE new characters, due to some of the Conquests...

And the spreading it over all of this year and probably some of next year?

Can that logic be explained before you burn everything to the ground?
Thanks for the additional stash Neva! We have been given 1 additional stash tab already and i don't understand what all these people are still complaining on the season's unlock.Give them another 10 stash and they ll still complain.
01/12/2016 05:40 PMPosted by Shimrra
Nev/Blizzard, why is this stash tab being locked behind a level of play that most people can't actually achieve at all

They can, and they will. Or else choose not to. I think the requirements is a bit of a challenge, but perfectly achievable for anyone who wants to put the time in. And most people who want the extra stash tabs and play enough to warrant the extra tabs, have enough time to unlock them.
01/12/2016 05:40 PMPosted by Shimrra
Nev/Blizzard, why is this stash tab being locked behind a level of play that most people can't actually achieve at all, let alone being in Seasons after slogging through making a new character? Sorry, MULTIPLE new characters, due to some of the Conquests...

the 6000 players on leaderboards will prove you wrong
That doesn't even make sense! The leaderboards almost certainly consist of a small proportion of the playerbase.

Furthermore individuals can and regularly do occupy multiple leaderboards. So that number is probably wrong.
01/12/2016 01:26 PMPosted by Fenix

Yes! You will keep your progress in the Season Journey even if you delete your Seasonal characters afterward.

01/12/2016 03:32 PMPosted by magimac2

Yes. Progress for the Season Journey is tracked on an account basis.

01/12/2016 04:24 PMPosted by Moses

Everyone, regardless of Seasonal participation, has immediate access to purchasing a new tab for 500,000 gold as of the launch of Patch 2.4.0. :)

Interesting of the last bit, bolded. I can either buy the stash tab for 500,000 gold (pocket change for many who have the Boon of the Hoarder gem), or I can play the season and get it free.

While I would sometimes be lazy and just purchase.. I'll aim at getting the free one instead. >:3