What happened to the pvp ???

Brawling
pvp is brawling they gave you what you want it's going to happen
01/11/2016 06:10 AMPosted by Brian808
pvp is brawling they gave you what you want it's going to happen

so where is arena?
01/07/2016 04:33 PMPosted by kwittstruck
You will find that a good amount of the D3 community does not really care much on Pvp.

You will find that most people who waited for D3 pvp have already left.*
Since the launch in 2011, this game has gotten progressively worse imo. Sure, more added content and UI changes... But why on earth would anybody who loves Diablo want to play with soulbound legendaries and gems? If there is no PvP AND no trading in this game anymore, then what is it exactly? Single player = not Diablo to me. Over it. Not to rant, but Blizzard worked on this title for 10 some odd years, and they failed this bad with obvious mistakes. It's pretty ridiculous. I play D2 and still have more fun, which says a lot.
i totally agree with this, i stopped playing diablo 3 because there was no pvp side
Go play Heroes of the Storm.
pvp got nerf like this hole game lol
01/07/2016 04:33 PMPosted by kwittstruck
You will find that a good amount of the D3 community does not really care much on Pvp.
There is PvP in the way of brawling (horrible but its there) so they did get that out.
However this game is not balanced for PvP.
Billions of damage capable by every class in the game, Yet only 500k in life and not near enough defense to absorb the damage taken.
Thus every hit by every class is a 1 shot kill. In short, He who fires first wins. That is not PvP.

The only way to fix that in its current state is to take the brawling mode and nurf the hell out of damage and buff the defense while in that map. Even then it would be a iffy spot for decent pvp.

Devs have put Pvp on the back burner knowing that this game, in its current state would not be supportive of PvP by the community as a whole.

Edit: I would like to meet the person that reported this as there is nothing wrong with OP's post.