TX rift in 3 minutes

General Discussion
Did anybody solo this? Is it even probable?
My UE dh's fastest run was 1:57
Yes, it's possible to solo it. You just have to be lucky to get one of those maps with high density of elite packs for the rift. I've done it under 3 mins many times before.
I imagine combination of one-hit-mobility build and a really good single room rift, like the graveyard.

It was hard enough doing 4min, this one is going to be haaaaard for me.
My best clear was 3:30 :(
build SWK + Ingeom or LoN Bell + Ingeom

I can do sub 2 Min runs on TX with it
You just need the right map and it very doable solo.
It is possible to solo this season. You need a good speedfarm build and a favorable map.
In group this gets done probably in the first Rift that has an open layout.. so just join a public game and run a few rifts.
It costs nothing & only takes 20 seconds to quit a bad rift, leave the game, start a new game and open the new rift. It's not efficient rifting to waste an extra 3-min a rift, on bad rifts, when you can just take a couple of 20-second reset's to start out on an open-plan level of a rift.

No rift is perfect, but starting out on an open-map is a guaranteed way to knock down 75% of the rift in about 90 seconds or less (often much less!!!).
Not only is this possible, but people have builds to do something very similar for farming purposes. I saw a video of a guy clearing TX in under one minute consistently. The Wizard Supernova build, intended for DB farming, oneshots elites and has nearly-perma Teleport, and my brother only has half the gear and can already do TX comfortably fast. I think the video I saw did TX in 46 seconds.

Just get better gear; my U6 DH does TX P4 in about 3-4 minutes to carry people, and I don't even have an ancient weapon yet.
If anyone can help or if I can help add me please... just need this to finish.
01/28/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Amatzikahni
Not only is this possible, but people have builds to do something very similar for farming purposes. I saw a video of a guy clearing TX in under one minute consistently. The Wizard Supernova build, intended for DB farming, oneshots elites and has nearly-perma Teleport, and my brother only has half the gear and can already do TX comfortably fast. I think the video I saw did TX in 46 seconds.

Just get better gear; my U6 DH does TX P4 in about 3-4 minutes to carry people, and I don't even have an ancient weapon yet.

That wizard build is hilarious. Watching my own brother use it if we decide to speedfarm together (I'm UE) is a lot of fun.
01/28/2016 02:20 AMPosted by Lucid

Generally speaking: no.

Its technically possible to solo it, but it requires luck (start at a large open rift) and an optimal speed run build.

For the speed run build, it requires:

-one shotting mobs
-extreme movement/mobility

01/28/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Amatzikahni
I saw a video of a guy clearing TX in under one minute consistently. The Wizard Supernova build, intended for DB farming, oneshots elites and has nearly-perma Teleport, and my brother only has half the gear and can already do TX comfortably fast. I think the video I saw did TX in 46 seconds.

Some classes do have it a lot easier then others tho.

Anyway, I would suggest joining a public rifting group as well, its not viable to complete this solo for most people.

Personally I could not do it solo, as I dont have an Ingeom (or a SSD for that matter).
I haven't, but my friend has. He does it quite often actually. Even with 1 or 2 friends tagging along.
Damn fire bell LoN monks and their ridiculous damage :'(
01/28/2016 02:49 AMPosted by akse
In group this gets done probably in the first Rift that has an open layout.. so just join a public game and run a few rifts.

This is the easiest way to do it.

The requirements are basically a wide open map, splitting up, and every player being able to handle their own in TX. If there's just one person dragging along with someone it may not happen. Still could if that one person is OP beyond belief though.

It's harder to get in solo without in-geom. You have to rely solely on the pylons for max power then just rush it. Max movement speed, spam any movement abilities (horses, TP, dash, etc)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20418543014#20

few of us tried TX rift clearing competition.
not the "show your luckiest rift". but any rift.
sadly, not a lot of people caught up, probably didn't bother and it was right before the season start, so everybody were busy with seasons.

yes, you can beat 3min solo easily and regularely

btw, i should put a new thread under Gen Disc forums. maybe few want to try thier luck too.
I got lucky in a pub game a while back.

-Started the rift and it was an open map. CHECK
-An elite and champ pack right at entrance CHECK
-Conduit pylon just behind the two initial packs CHECK
-Speed pylon as we moved a few yards into the map CHECK
-Power pylon about another 40 yards further into map CHECK

At that point I just ran off in a different direction and continued to kill. RG spawned and I didn't even run over to help. Ported back to town to immediately turn in as soon as RG was dead. Hell, I didn't even loot the RG haha.
01/28/2016 04:02 AMPosted by DillPickle
I didn't even loot the RG haha.

The timer stops when RG drops.

For anybody wondering.. There's no need to rush into town and turn in quickly. You can comfortably even clear the rift and still get the time bonus upon turning in.
01/28/2016 04:05 AMPosted by Spades
01/28/2016 04:02 AMPosted by DillPickle
I didn't even loot the RG haha.

The timer stops when RG drops.

For anybody wondering.. There's no need to rush into town and turn in quickly. You can comfortably even clear the rift and still get the time bonus upon turning in.

Last season you had to talk to freaking Orek to work... This season seens that way too, as for the 4 min mark worked that way.
01/28/2016 02:20 AMPosted by Lucid

Yes Solo, DH UE6 in around 2 minutes. Also regularly doing it with Wiz using non-Woh speed build. No pylons, gold wrap, speed/nem bracers needed (though they can help)

And Yes the timer stops when you close the rift. Close then return to loot.