Why do I get this feeling----

General Discussion
that Blizzard is going to nerf the wiz come the next season? I just read about the GR 100 clear on the Asian side. 3 support classes + 1 dps (wiz).

For this season it will be like the last with higher GRs consisting of the same group make up over and over and over :)
Yep, another season with 3 supp + 1 DPS... Wizz become so powerfull when you keep feed him with globe...

Or just nerf the reaper bracer...
01/18/2016 04:58 AMPosted by Ikanogawama
Yep, another season with 3 supp + 1 DPS... Wizz become so powerfull when you keep feed him with globe...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the seasons of past groups consisted of 2 sup + 2 dps. This season is something else.
01/18/2016 05:01 AMPosted by BruiseLee
01/18/2016 04:58 AMPosted by Ikanogawama

Correct me if I'm wrong but the seasons of past groups consisted of 2 sup + 2 dps. This season is something else.

Nope, season 4 was a 3 support + SC meta (heal monk, proc crusader, pull barb).
Of course.. thats what Blizzard does every season.

They just don't have the knowledge how to balance the game. And after it is "balanced "(or close to balanced..) you stabilize it and only do minor adjustments to issues that seem unbalanced or the behaviour is not what it should be.

I think with changing things so much back and forth they try create an illusion of the game that it is somehow fresh etc.
01/18/2016 05:15 AMPosted by akse
Of course.. thats what Blizzard does every season.

They just don't have the knowledge how to balance the game. And after it is "balanced "(or close to balanced..) you stabilize it and only do minor adjustments to issues that seem unbalanced or the behaviour is not what it should be.

I think with changing things so much back and forth they try create an illusion of the game that it is somehow fresh etc.

I think they're somewhere in between being fickle-minded and desperate in trying to retain the player base by constantly changing the meta and getting people to come back, grind then re-gear all over again. Pretty lame at that.