Development Hell still avaible?

General Discussion
Is someone find that sicret level those days? Or its completely removed from game.

Im talking about secret level that can be in "Cementry of the Forsaken" area, in last fourth crypt, that is often closed.
It's still there, just very rare.
Thank you for this quick response.

Seems Ill continue with the grind
Never seen it. But I don't go to that area very often these days.
does it spawn in adventure or is only available during the campaign? I remember finding it a few times, but that was prior to Seasons being implemented.
So far im on 100+ reload on T6 campaing mode, but still no luck
Haven't seen it since wilson left.
But... I haven't been actively looking for it either.
And after couple hundred runs with no luck... Im starting to think this is not a feature any more.
Can someone really confirm, finding secret level in like last... 2 months or so.
I saw it last patch as well as the other secret area the "Quality Well". That one however does not give an achievement and is there purely for fun. Development hell is extremely rare though also don't forget the entrance won't say development hell on it.
01/28/2016 05:47 PMPosted by DarthSW
I saw it last patch as well as the other secret area the "Quality Well". That one however does not give an achievement and is there purely for fun. Development hell is extremely rare though also don't forget the entrance won't say development hell on it.

what do you mean with that ''wont say development hell on it'' ?
What ive saw so far on every screenshot or video, and even guides for it told that "Development Hell" can be found in forth crypt in the area aka if there is 3 crypts and 1 ''closed'' crypt (or first crypt you saw after goin into area is closed - there will no development hell this game), and every single time is with name "Development Hell" on it (on glowing blue entrance and on map area notice)
I have seen it a total of 4 times and it has always been north of the waypoint. But I am pretty sure it wasn't named dev hell on the outside but I could be wrong. I know for sure there will be 4 entrances if it is there. Also it can be other entrances according to google.
Got in today so it is still there.
Is this pc only ..or can it be found on console too??
Development Hell crypt is available in Campain Mode or Adventure Mode?
05/28/2017 08:08 AMPosted by Thant
Development Hell crypt is available in Campain Mode or Adventure Mode?

It can show up in either one if I remember correctly. Just make games until you get the cemetery with 4 crypt entrances. One will be Development Hell. It is rare though so may take some time to find.
I just found this level. Came here to see what it was about. It's season 11 now (for time reference).
I wish that they would change the Transmog each season. All of them have been the same since the begining.
Just did it yesterday, 2nd try.
Think I might have hit it in a standard rift - saw a very different level I've never seen before, and I've played every single one available in the latest (necro) version of the game. Is that even possible, MissCheetah?
09/02/2017 07:28 AMPosted by Vermonster
Think I might have hit it in a standard rift - saw a very different level I've never seen before, and I've played every single one available in the latest (necro) version of the game. Is that even possible, MissCheetah?

That's the Josh Mosquierra's Rift. It's not Development Hell.