Monk Inna Bug

Bug Report
02/04/2016 10:37 AMPosted by Naras
02/04/2016 06:49 AMPosted by eXawSt
The bug is that if you are wearing 6 piece inna's, There is a chance that when you do an action, you lose half your life. A very high chance. There's a huge list of things that do it. Like getting an item from kadala, leveling up, health globes, health shrines.

What's worse is this has been reported so many times already, and it's not even on the known issues list. I want to believe that they`ve just missed all the posts about it, They are usually an amazing team of CMs, but It seems with this issue, they just refuses to acknowledge it. It was all through PTR. Still persists now. You basically can't use inna's 6pc if you are playing hardcore.

It is on the known issue listing.

Being a known issue is far from being addressed, which is what this thread is hopefully for.

I know we never signed a contract with Blizzard obligating them to improve their game, but this is just poor customer service. After being such a fan of their games, I have my doubts about giving them money for future projects.
Exactly. And it isn't with the Inna's set per se. It is with the Mystic Ally that is part of the set.

Combat
    Monk - Mystic Ally: Interacting with a Healing Well, dropping or equipping items, or performing other similar actions can cause players to lose health equal to the health bonus provided by the Earth Ally.

02/04/2016 10:40 AMPosted by Phosphono
Being a known issue is far from being addressed, which is what this thread is hopefully for.

I know we never signed a contract with Blizzard obligating them to improve their game, but this is just poor customer service. After being such a fan of their games, I have my doubts about giving them money for future projects.
Maybe you should take over at the Blizzard office since you have it all figured out. :)

Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.

Well making thread after thread about something they know about isn't likely to moving things along imo. And I was just pointing out to all these people in this thread that they DO KNOW about it - they HAVE RESPONDED in blue writing.
Exactly. And it isn't with the Inna's set per se. It is with the Mystic Ally that is part of the set.

Combat
    Monk - Mystic Ally: Interacting with a Healing Well, dropping or equipping items, or performing other similar actions can cause players to lose health equal to the health bonus provided by the Earth Ally.

Maybe you should take over at the Blizzard office since you have it all figured out. :)

Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.

Sarcasm aside, I would lose repeat customer if I told them it's a known issue but it may not be fixed. Real life customers expect things to work, that's what they pay you to ensure. I just quoted a $1.2MM job. If my customer knew I couldn't/wouldn't support my product 100%, they'd never award me a contract.

But, it's a game. And, apparently, customer service is not a priority.
"Monk" - there's your problem.
Monk class is meant to be the dev test bed class. They have their test engineer interns use this class as a springboard to push real changes and fixes on to the main classes.
It's a sound software industry practice to deploy products with a test sandbox for customers to appreciate dev work and be on the forefront of incoming and pending features/fixes.
I know this because I am the Dean of IMSD (International Ministry of Software Development).
Worst thing is changing rift levels and see your health go down and have a nice mob right on top of you.
Can this be fixed please?
02/04/2016 07:48 AMPosted by Rengerel
They've posted it on their known issue list. They've also said "see you for season 6" with regards to gameplay updates. So yeah, I wouldn't expect a fix.
The fact that they can't push out necessary bug fixes within four months is sad.

They could have this fixed way before then, but no, they have to save it all up to dump all in one go, or it might spoil their work reskinning enemies and unbalancing rifts. Then when we have an update full of bug fixes that could have been added in earlier filler patches, it conveniently pads out the size of big patch notes.
barbs get posts from devs, like this.-

I propose to make it a little closer Blizz make Furious Charge root you to the wall if you overshoot, make barbs lose half health if they touch an item on the ground, and make the ancients walk around in a circle-jerk most of the time.

Then we might get some sort of feedback other than a line item on known issues... woulda been nice if this had been mentioned on the PTR.... oh wait.
Bump. C'mon, Blizzard, at least acknowledge the bug!
Bump.
I have two Inna's monks. One with Uliana support and the other with 1000 Storms support. Each of them carry strong Molten Wildebeest Gizzard (high LifePerSecond) gems which minimize the problem and I find I can survive nicely by being careful. I don't need crafting mats and I wait until the battle is over before picking up the legs and set pieces. Works for me.
My fear is that Blizzard will nerf the Inna's set at the next major patch the way they did the Monkey King set in 2.4 . That will be the day I quit this game.
2 pages of posts and no reply. No wonder I went to Marvel Heroes. Now after play this Inna bug I'm ready to go back... Way to NOT address issues of reply...

Cheers...

OH AND BUMP!!!
I get this with Sunwuko as well...
It is extremely annoying. Cannot understand why it isnt fixed.

Cmon Blizzard do something.
i just noticed this bug, too. Currently, I have 5 piece Inna set items equipped, with the royal ring that brings 6-piece bonus.

So far, these scenarios would trigger health drop:
1) drink any healing well or pool of reflection
2) interact with Kadala
3) interact with the jeweler
4) the moment you town-portal

These scenarios consistently triggers the health drop. I wish Blizzard could take action and fix it ASAP. I am really looking forward to test my current build on higher greater rift, but I don't want such health drop ruin my game.

I am glad that I am not the only person notice this bug.