"Hello....is it me you looking for?"

Wizard
I can see it in your eyes....

Happy belated new year everyone, been a while ! I see the wizard forum is still the place for be since 2012 !

How's wiz life ?
The human BOT is back. Wiz is fotm.
We missed you here Boozor :)
FOTM you say.....

Better then Wizdog for lyfe at least ?
Hey Booz, good timing to come back, this patch is great ! Anyway, welcome back man ! : )
02/04/2016 09:04 AMPosted by Gelador
Hey Booz, good timing to come back, this patch is great ! Anyway, welcome back man ! : )

Na not coming back.

Just wanted to say Hello to the wiz forums and see if anyone was still around here !

-1s already ? :O
02/04/2016 09:11 AMPosted by Boozor
02/04/2016 09:04 AMPosted by Gelador

Na not coming back.

Just wanted to say Hello to the wiz forums and see if anyone was still around here !

-1s already ? :O

Lucky you, I got -2 :P
Nice to see you Boozor.

Someone has been having fun downvoting a lot of thread in the Wiz forum. Maybe they are mad that we can be useful again. IDK.
Happy new year to you too!
02/04/2016 09:02 AMPosted by Boozor
FOTM you say.....

Wiz is big di­ck dps atm
02/04/2016 09:21 AMPosted by BDF
02/04/2016 09:02 AMPosted by Boozor
FOTM you say.....

Wiz is big di­ck dps atm

I was in pug and some one actually said your boom boom is annoying. I was like turn down your volume bro.
So is there anyone legit on the leaderboards representing Wiz or is everyone a robot now ?
02/04/2016 09:48 AMPosted by Boozor
So is there anyone legit on the leaderboards representing Wiz or is everyone a robot now ?

Far as I know beep-boops achieved total domination this season. At least last season there were one or two stand-outs.

This time it's all botters.
02/04/2016 09:48 AMPosted by Boozor

Malakai is 12th on solo wiz leaderboard :) So there is still hope :D
02/04/2016 08:47 AMPosted by Andrey
The human BOT is back. Wiz is fotm.

Pichapie was the human bot. Booz is just boozfficient.

BTW: Welcome back, Booz!
02/04/2016 09:50 AMPosted by BDF
This time it's all botters.

That's unfortunate.

Glad Malakai still going strong and representing.

02/04/2016 10:04 AMPosted by Machado
Welcome back, Booz!

Just saying Hello that's all. D3 on the verge of being uninstalled to be honest =O
02/04/2016 08:45 AMPosted by Boozor
I can see it in your eyes....

https://media.giphy.com/media/vukhrFu1jeDfy/giphy.gif
Glad Malakai still going strong and representing.

Heck yea, man. Human fo' life, yo. Everyone ahead of me is like 500-1500+ Paragon levels higher right now, so it feels good to be up there with them on the Leaderboard, but frustrating at the same time knowing you have to work that much harder to beat the same level of content, ya know?

Anyhow, good to hear from you again. Hope all is well. Heard you were playing Hearthstone a bit back. You still into it? Excited about the format changes coming up?
02/04/2016 12:46 PMPosted by Malakai
Heck yea, man. Human fo' life, yo. Everyone ahead of me is like 500-1500+ Paragon levels higher right now, so it feels good to be up there with them on the Leaderboard, but frustrating at the same time knowing you have to work that much harder to beat the same level of content, ya know?

Oh I know exactly what you're going through! Keep it up, definitely something to be proud of.

02/04/2016 12:46 PMPosted by Malakai
Anyhow, good to hear from you again. Hope all is well. Heard you were playing Hearthstone a bit back. You still into it? Excited about the format changes coming up?

Yes, been playing Hearthstone much more regularly now. Reach Legend rank last season for the first time - so that was pretty awesome.

Just working Arena and stock piling dust and gold for the upcoming expansion in the Spring.

The new changes will be huge, but I think the format split was inevitable. Following MTG guideline to success if a bit of a cop out, but no point trying to reinvent the wheel.

I stopped playing D3 before going to Blizzcon in Nov. Since then I haven't really missed it but I do miss the community and the other things that come from Forum life.
02/04/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Boozor
Just saying Hello that's all. D3 on the verge of being uninstalled to be honest =O

Well I'd say you definitely got your money's worth, Booz.