So how are we looking at the leaderboard?

Monk
GR82... other classes? 82 seems to be the average high for them.

Blizzard Raiment of thousand storm sucked as.s., before then got buffed. Still sucked. Uliana beaten by static charge then sucked, static charge removed and holy suck.. sunwoko rework.. again sucked.

Our go to decent set is Innas. With pet build not alot ally buffs, we couldve been happy with a 1 hander set instead of innas reach..

Just really frustrated. Our decent inna is the only set that saving us from despair.
Couple with shen long.

Last season our strongest build was Shenlong static charge.
Now still shenlong generator.

If nothings changed expect monk to suck.
02/04/2016 02:56 AMPosted by halcyon
Blizzard Raiment of thousand storm sucked as.s., before then got buffed. Still sucked.

then got nerfed to suck even harder :D

Uliana

was fun for the first 2 rifts but overall suck because of runes of sss and ep set in stone...

sunwoko rework.. again sucked.

did not suck before rework, just needed a nice 6p bonus and everythig would have been fine..but they decided to go full sucking on this craprework..

Our go to decent set is Innas.

and still sucks ^^ because lame and buggy xD

so...lets see what they decide to make sucky next...not much left ^^
02/04/2016 03:18 AMPosted by Laserfish
Blizzard Raiment of thousand storm sucked as.s., before then got buffed. Still sucked.

then got nerfed to suck even harder :D

Uliana

was fun for the first 2 rifts but overall suck because of runes of sss and ep set in stone...

sunwoko rework.. again sucked.

did not suck before rework, just needed a nice 6p bonus and everythig would have been fine..but they decided to go full sucking on this craprework..

Our go to decent set is Innas.

and still sucks ^^ because lame and buggy xD

QFT
Monk to Blizzard... You suckkkkk lol

Blizzard Raiment of thousand storm sucked as.s., before then got buffed. Still sucked. Uliana beaten by static charge then sucked, static charge removed and holy suck.. sunwoko rework.. again sucked.

Our go to decent set is Innas. With pet build not alot ally buffs, we couldve been happy with a 1 hander set instead of innas reach..

Just really frustrated. Our decent inna is the only set that saving us from despair.
Couple with shen long.

I don't think they give a !@#$. All they worry about is to switch the power to the least popular class so people roll that class and so they keep the game alive.
You know why ? Simply because they cannot find a good balance to keep ALL classes competitive.
02/04/2016 06:32 PMPosted by BloodGod

Couple with shen long.

I don't think they give a !@#$. All they worry about is to switch the power to the least popular class so people roll that class and so they keep the game alive.
You know why ? Simply because they cannot find a good balance to keep ALL classes competitive.

It's more like they don't want balance so that they always have "work" to do.
people are using inna6 with ep items which leads me to believe its more damage than u6 so odds are they'll jerk our sets around next patch. Rather I'm hoping they do...

Couple with shen long.

Quin did an 83 with Inna and no ShenLong's. He used the EP Pet build. I believe there was a 84 with the build on the Chinese servers.
02/04/2016 03:18 AMPosted by Laserfish

Don't lose hope. They will find a way to find something, anything, that the monk can use that will suck. :D
As of today 2/5/16:

Wizard 88
Crusader 87
Barbarian 86
Witch Doctor 86
Monk 83
Demon Hunter 82

So we are not the lowest class at the moment and DH are not part of the main 4 man meta either. I'm sure that Blizzard will buff their beloved DH next patch.
Buff and nerf, buff and nerf, ... when is this going to end?
02/05/2016 04:18 AMPosted by BlackJohn
people are using inna6 with ep items which leads me to believe its more damage than u6 so odds are they'll jerk our sets around next patch. Rather I'm hoping they do...

Davlok thinks there's some weird stuff going on with Unity, Inna's and EP - if it's true, we're in the clear for (another) bug fix-nerf. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16527322731?page=19#377

02/05/2016 09:27 AMPosted by Khord
So we are not the lowest class at the moment and DH are not part of the main 4 man meta either. I'm sure that Blizzard will buff their beloved DH next patch.

I support it (as usual) although it's foolish because I bet my left nut DH players will deny Monk any buffs, or even skill tweaks, with 2.3 being the reason - but bringing up 2.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.2 and the fact that they weren't even nerfed after that is seemingly taboo.

02/05/2016 09:36 AMPosted by Flimsy

Something that bothers me is that 2.1 was the catch up patch for 2.0.1 - 2.1 for launching broken sets and "Monk is fine" stage but the other classes were also buffed that patch so that put the class back in catch up mode. Then time and time again there's buffs to every class but bug fixes to Monk, buffs to items, and nerfs to skills. The class is going to be in a state of forever catching up due to launch and every patch that doesn't tweak runes/outdated mechanics; or unnecessary changes as well.

Examples: TR vs Strafe/WW, MIA Holy Ally, EP visibility (uh Explosive Blast and Leapquake?), or Vengeful Wind and the Cyclone rune.
02/05/2016 10:51 AMPosted by Xuen
02/05/2016 04:18 AMPosted by BlackJohn

Davlok thinks there's some weird stuff going on with Unity, Inna's and EP - if it's true, we're in the clear for (another) bug fix-nerf. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16527322731?page=19#377

I support it (as usual) although it's foolish because I bet my left nut DH players will deny Monk any buffs, or even skill tweaks, with 2.3 being the reason - but bringing up 2.1 + 2.1.2 + 2.2 and the fact that they weren't even nerfed after that is seemingly taboo.

02/05/2016 09:36 AMPosted by Flimsy

Something that bothers me is that 2.1 was the catch up patch for 2.0.1 - 2.1 for launching broken sets and "Monk is fine" stage but the other classes were also buffed that patch so that put the class back in catch up mode. Then time and time again there's buffs to every class but bug fixes to Monk, buffs to items, and nerfs to skills. The class is going to be in a state of forever catching up due to launch and every patch that doesn't tweak runes/outdated mechanics; or unnecessary changes as well.

Examples: TR vs Strafe/WW, MIA Holy Ally, EP visibility (uh Explosive Blast and Leapquake?), or Vengeful Wind and the Cyclone rune.

very good post, sums up alot about how the monk class has been treated by the devs.
As of today 2/5/16:

Wizard 88
Crusader 87
Barbarian 86
Witch Doctor 86
Monk 83
Demon Hunter 82

DH highest is 85.
02/05/2016 06:28 PMPosted by halcyon
As of today 2/5/16:

Wizard 88
Crusader 87
Barbarian 86
Witch Doctor 86
Monk 83
Demon Hunter 82

DH highest is 85.

Season or non season? I posted the rankings for season.
NOn seaso
Highest monk is 85 atm.