Turning off error dialogue: "I wish I could do that"

General Discussion
I've been playing a UE Demon hunter this season and loving it. In general I am very satisfied with patch 2.4/season 5.
However there is one thing I am getting quite annoyed with. Constant dialogue spam of "I can't do that yet" "not ready yet" etc. while I try to maintain 100% uptime on vengeance. This is the case when I spam the key but is especially bothersome when I use numlock to autocast it because it's at even intervals every 5-10 seconds. A simple menu option to turn off only character error speech would make my time playing much, much more enjoyable. This is a simple feature that WoW has had for a long time, possibly since vanilla.

INB4 "Just turn of sound/mute dialogue": I don't want to do that but currently I do have dialogue muted. I want to hear my DH say "Bleed, you filth!" and other various dialogue in game.

Blizzard, I hope your answer isn't "I can't do that yet" because I certainly AM ready for the ability to stop these grating, "helpful" reminders.
Bump, this would be a great addition to the game

A response would be positively reinforcing ;D I like this game. I don't like error speech that much though, surely we're not the only ones
I just turn down voice volume. This is especially helpful if you play male WD as the character's voice is annoying and the dialog is lame.
I actually count on those dialogues. If my Wizard tries to re-cast her meteor before it is ready, I need to know that without having to glance away from the battlefield. I know it only takes a nano to check the cooldown status, but that same nano could be spent teleporting out of harms way. I would much rather hear her say, "not yet", than "AAaaahhhh!
Those error messages are telling you that you're not using your resources/attacks/button presses wisely. Once you correct that, they go away.

So, autocasting skills with numlock exacerbates the issue, eh? Forgive my lack of sympathy, but if you're autocasting skills via any method, tacitly approved or not, I couldn't care less what minor inconveniences you face.
But I love hearing "RETHINK YOUR INTENT!"
I agree with male WD... Booooooooo "I need more mana" drains on the soul
If you are hearing those error messages a lot once you've gotten a couple of hours into the season, then you are doing something very, very wrong.
Having an option in-game doesn't take away anything from the game. It just adds an option for the players that error speech bothers. Simply put :)

I don't get speech error messages a lot, but when I do I wish there was a way to turn them off (like in other Blizzard games)

A simple Google search yields results that display other players that are also bothered by said error dialogue

https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=gXaGV62mEaXM8gedrbXgAg&gws_rd=ssl#q=error+speech+diablo+3
ASIANS!

((c) male crusader)
They should make this optional selectable in game menu.
07/13/2016 08:15 AMPosted by Hatco
I actually count on those dialogues. If my Wizard tries to re-cast her meteor before it is ready, I need to know that without having to glance away from the battlefield. I know it only takes a nano to check the cooldown status, but that same nano could be spent teleporting out of harms way. I would much rather hear her say, "not yet", than "AAaaahhhh!
ye you are correct but do remember 1 thing tough is that some of us actualy get passed levl 2 . and ges what happens then (im gonna blow youre mind now) YOU UNLOCK A …...EXSTRA SKILL AND 1 MORE AAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOM HERE IT COMES YET ANOTHER 1. Pls sir do come and show me how you count and active 4skills cooling down some of them cools down acording to youre movement or attacks

OUT
09/26/2018 12:41 PMPosted by BLOODMOON
07/13/2016 08:15 AMPosted by Hatco
ye you are correct but do remember 1 thing tough is that some of us actualy get passed levl 2 . and ges what happens then (im gonna blow youre mind now) YOU UNLOCK A …...EXSTRA SKILL AND 1 MORE AAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOM HERE IT COMES YET ANOTHER 1. Pls sir do come and show me how you count and active 4skills cooling down some of them cools down acording to youre movement or attacks

OUT

Could someone translate to english please? My head hurt 2 lines in.