What rank gems have you lost from ripping s5?

Hardcore
I watched gabynator´s stream 5 min. Ding p2300 lol. They were spamming GR98 with 3 zpds + dps. Cookie cutter ofcourse, nobody died, not even HP budged.

02/12/2016 08:04 PMPosted by Faith
diablo 3 is a low skill high time input game
Not very high, thankfully.
02/06/2016 12:23 PMPosted by TogMaster
All I see is average....non season is a joke, if your not rank 1 in non season your nothing in my eyes. Your stating that there isn't competition, there is no one playing non seasons. I could rank 1 in all classes in non seasons if I wanted, but I strictly play seasons. I too play all classes pretty much, so that's a bad excuse. Show me something in seasons if you call yourself above average buddie. So before you show me these average rankings put something up for real and stop making excuses.

just stumbled upon that gem of a post.

i feel pity for you

here, have some more cheetos
This thread was very comical, if nothing else.
More candy coming in the following weeks :)
Well I can add some level 47 gems to the list now (BotT, Taeguk, and Molten Wildebeest). Lagged out on some Arcane Sentries in a 55 hoping to get those gems a little higher.
02/18/2016 06:49 PMPosted by nswhorse
Well I can add some level 47 gems to the list now (BotT, Taeguk, and Molten Wildebeest). Lagged out on some Arcane Sentries in a 55 hoping to get those gems a little higher.
Sorry for your loss, a grim way to die :(

Sincerely
Jumbasa
I lost 59.60.59 pet wd gems to perdition on gr60 early in the season.

This is one heated thread. You guys ruined my Friday. Some of you definitely need oriental massage before and after playing D3.
02/19/2016 06:45 AMPosted by HojoKing
Some of you definitely need oriental massage before and after playing D3.
I´m affraid that´s not politically correct and some1 could say that´s racists. Just say "Some of you definitely need to have sex before and after playing D3"

See the difference, politically correct and not racists.

Sincerely
Jumbasa
Just lost five 90s (3 in jewelry 2 calldesanned) 3 87s 2 86s then 3 65s and 2 50s...

Was pushing 83s solo sader... Lil lag spike procced... Tried to stand still and hoped indestructible would let me tp instead of just running away... Was about a second late and ripped

Zzzzzz

Well I'm gonna download Poe... I hear good things compared to 3zdps 1 dos grifts
I haven't even died once this season, after almost 400 paragons!