TX Bounties are equal to what GR level?

General Discussion
I'm asking because I'm working on the ach to complete GR55's with six set pieces. I've got one to go! Anyway I did a GR55 on my Monk in the Uliana's set so I thought I'd do some TX bounties to get the few last pieces for a Sunwuko build. I kept dying. I could have done it if I kept at it but ultimately it took too long and wasn't fair to the others in the party so I hopped on my barb and just opened the caches on my monk.

Why did I have trouble when I completed a GR55? Granted it took me about 13m to complete so I have room to improve with my Monk playing skills but I'd have figured TX bounties would be much easier. Was it the lack of a follower with unity? Or just that the mobs are set for a full group of four and my monk isn't ready for that yet?

I haven't played much on my monk, got it power leveled and have been collecting gear for it mainly on my barb so I'm sure I don't play perfectly but it still seems like TX bounties would be easier than a GR55. Any ideas?
torment X is Grift 45
u can see within the dropdown menue when selecting ur griftlevel

grift mob is always a little tougher than coressponding riftlevel
grift 55 would be torment 11

hope this helps

sayonara

ps for ur uliana monk,use focus/restraint and a hellfire amu for another passive
leg gems:gogok;trapped,stricken
cube :flow of eternity,madstone/spirit guard,obsidian/unity
Grifts don't give bounties so the answer is zero

As far as hp and damage, maybe 50
This patch monster HP in GR was reduced significantly for 1, 2, and 3 player groups so T10 is actually much harder than the corresponding GR. That coupled with the fact that the mobs gained damage/HP for each party member despite the fact that no one is grouped for bounties.
02/17/2016 06:24 PMPosted by XiaoLin

ps for ur uliana monk,use focus/restraint and a hellfire amu for another passive
leg gems:gogok;trapped,stricken
cube :flow of eternity,madstone/spirit guard,obsidian/unity

Ty will try these tips. Although I'm still trying for a good one on my barb. Idk if I have the patience to try on my monk lol. I should have equipped my Barbs lvl 74 trapped and stricken when I did the grift. didn't even think of it!
If you dps is below a million, you will not be farming efficiently in TX. Made even worse when you try to do split bounties, because mobs are augmented based of numbers in the group.

Bounty caches are not a good source to farm for set Leg, unless you are after those bounty specific Leg for a LoN build.
For pure agony and hatred of running the damn things, they're about GR 150 or so.
02/17/2016 06:53 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
If you dps is below a million, you will not be farming efficiently in TX. Made even worse when you try to do split bounties, because mobs are augmented based of numbers in the group.

Bounty caches are not a good source to farm for set Leg, unless you are after those bounty specific Leg for a LoN build.

Yeah it's around 850k so that explains it. So are regular rifts more efficient at farming for upgrades? I have the set pieces I just need the off pieces. As soon as I rolled a monk it seemed monk set pieces dropped like candy on my Barb. I got 2 full sets plus an almost complete Innas without even playing the monk at all.

Why would someone downvote my original post?? I was just asking a question. Sheesh! You people are rough.
02/17/2016 06:57 PMPosted by Aalyy

Yeah it's around 850k so that explains it.

Why would someone downvote my original post?? I was just asking a question. Sheesh! You people are rough.

General forums are troll happy. Some people wander around downvoting kittens, rainbows, and unicorns just for kicks in this forum.
It says right on the GR drop down menu. TX is GR 45.
02/17/2016 06:57 PMPosted by Aalyy

Yeah it's around 850k so that explains it. So are regular rifts more efficient at farming for upgrades? I have the set pieces I just need the off pieces. As soon as I rolled a monk it seemed monk set pieces dropped like candy on my Barb. I got 2 full sets plus an almost complete Innas without even playing the monk at all.

Better to run normal rifts until you get upgrades to do high GR. TX is a good place to farm for Legs and get mats at the same time. but as usual play at the level you can farm efficiently in. Once you have adequate amount of mats, you also can use the Cube to upgrade rares to Legs which can target more specific pieces you are after.
TX is equivalant in reality to GR 50 or so in terms of actual monster HP in 1-3 player games due to greater rift monsters' HP being significantly cut. It used to be equivalant to GR 45 before monster HP got cut in GRs but not anywhere else.

My dps is under 1 million on my season crusader and I can do tx. Can ever do lvl 81 grifts
I think he wants to know which solo GR number equals the feeling of soloing a TX 4-player split bounty game.
02/17/2016 07:54 PMPosted by Lito
I think he wants to know which solo GR number equals the feeling of soloing a TX 4-player split bounty game.

Yes. This says better and more succinctly what I was trying to ask. I get the general idea though.
02/17/2016 07:47 PMPosted by TheTias
TX is equivalant in reality to GR 50 or so in terms of actual monster HP in 1-3 player games due to greater rift monsters' HP being significantly cut. It used to be equivalant to GR 45 before monster HP got cut in GRs but not anywhere else.

It didn't feel like that to me at all. The GR 55 was much easier than trying to solo four person bounties.

I didn't know anyone did solo bounties so should've clarified I guess. Solo bounties would make me want to gouge my eyes out.
02/17/2016 07:53 PMPosted by Weily

My dps is under 1 million on my season crusader and I can do tx. Can ever do lvl 81 grifts

I think that's probably just an approximation and doesn't apply to all classes, builds, and gear the same way. Orange text and text beside the orange dots plus the way multipliers work for each class would affect it as well. Your crusader is MUCH better geared than my Monk so I'm quite sure your actual damage is much more than what's reflected on the in game tab.
02/17/2016 07:53 PMPosted by Weily

You are running a thorns build, those are not usual builds. But you already knew that, right? Sheesh.
02/17/2016 07:47 PMPosted by TheTias

Not in 4 player game, and most bounty are done in 4 player games, so you need to be solo 4 player GR 45
Wait people do bounties in T10? I thought everyone did T7 since you get the same amount of mats in T7 as T10?