What paragon level for Solo-T10?

General Discussion
My wizard is struggling to make it in T10. I currently have 307 paragon. Around what level will I expect to be able to solo T10 easily. I was able to do a T10 rift but it took like 30mins. Farming bounties takes too long as well. When I go to T9, I can almost steamroll everything. (I've ruled out my builds and gear and narrowed it down to paragon points.)
There isn't really a certain paragon to difficulty ratio, its all your gear.

For example, me and my friends are only playing hardcore this season, we all are playing crusaders ( I started a DH, but after losing 4 lvl 70s, I stopped) and they were able to solo TX before I was able to, but I play more than they do.

Roomate 1 had full invoker set and was able to GR 50 (HC still) solo at only 330 paragon, where I wasn't able to solo a GR 50 unitl I had 450 paragon. Now I can out class him ( Me GR 67 solo, him Gr 62 solo) but its 99% based on gear and 1% based on paragon level.
Paragon 1.

Should just uninstall if you aren't facerolling T10 by then.
Have a nice day.
02/12/2016 11:05 AMPosted by Autarch
My wizard is struggling to make it in T10. I currently have 307 paragon. Around what level will I expect to be able to solo T10 easily. I was able to do a T10 rift but it took like 30mins. Farming bounties takes too long as well. When I go to T9, I can almost steamroll everything. (I've ruled out my builds and gear and narrowed it down to paragon points.)

If you ruled out your build and gear, you're doing it wrong. TX is nothing but a gear check. Just looked at your gear, and you are missing a few key pieces to make the DMO build work.
you should be a lot closer to P400, if you are running T9/10 regularly

just play more until your paragon levels catch up
[quote="207404876553"] Farming bounties takes too long as well. /quote]

For one thing you should just farm bounties at T7 anyway. The amount of act materials you get is the same on T7 and beyond, so I just do T7 for speed, even though I can do TX.
02/12/2016 11:16 AMPosted by Cruciform
Paragon 1.

Should just uninstall if you aren't facerolling T10 by then.
Have a nice day.

Lol what an idiotic comment.
02/12/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Anointedone

If you ruled out your build and gear, you're doing it wrong. TX is nothing but a gear check. Just looked at your gear, and you are missing a few key pieces to make the DMO build work.

It does fine in T9 but is precarious in T10. I'll try my TalRasha build for T10. Only real gear difference between my DMO and Tal is on Tal I have Deathwish/EtchedSigil.

I guess I'm stuck farming T9 until something good drops.
02/12/2016 11:22 AMPosted by Thphlstr

For one thing you should just farm bounties at T7 anyway. The amount of act materials you get is the same on T7 and beyond, so I just do T7 for speed, even though I can do TX.

LoL. I hardly ever use bounty mats. The cube is too expensive. I can only use bounty mats for extracting legendary powers. I mostly rely on luck from kadala or drops. Once in a great while I'll have the DBs to upgrade a kadala-rare.
02/12/2016 11:26 AMPosted by Autarch
guess I'm stuck farming T9 until something good drops.

It's better to farm it for the DBS and bloodshards and use those on rare upgrades + kadala.
Bounties not only give you the act materials, but also a ton of crafting materials and shards.
02/12/2016 11:26 AMPosted by Autarch
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It does fine in T9 but is precarious in T10. I'll try my TalRasha build for T10. Only real gear difference between my DMO and Tal is on Tal I have Deathwish/EtchedSigil.

You're stuck on T9 because you're missing a few key items. You're weapon is wrong, your off hand is wrong, your cubed items are wrong, etc. Fix them, and you'll breeze through TX. Your build is wrong too. Good lord, look up a build guide.
02/12/2016 11:22 AMPosted by Thphlstr

Wrong. You get a total of 10 materials on TX, and 8 on T7. Also, if you join T7 group finder, you usually get less because there are so many retards who don't know how to turn in bonuses correctly.
I've ruled out my builds and gear

Sorry to say, but your build is not optimized for T10 speed runs, which is what it sounds like you are looking to do. Speed runs for wizards will first and foremost always involve an aether walker for mobility.

I may have gotten lucky with some drops, but I was clearing T10 rifts in 3-4 minutes every time by paragon 300.

DMO is ideal for GR pushing, you want a tal'rasha build for T10 speed, either flash fire or the blades build that I use.
02/12/2016 11:48 AMPosted by BadLing
I've ruled out my builds and gear

Sorry to say, but your build is not optimized for T10 speed runs, which is what it sounds like you are looking to do. Speed runs for wizards will first and foremost always involve an aether walker for mobility.

I may have gotten lucky with some drops, but I was clearing T10 rifts in 3-4 minutes every time by paragon 300.

DMO is ideal for GR pushing, you want a tal'rasha build for T10 speed, either flash fire or the blades build that I use.

Wrong. The fastest wizard build doesn't use Aether Walker. There's no need for it.
I haven't done DMO myself but you're missing a legendary gem, haven't rerolled for optimal DPS stats, don't have your main hand socketed for crit gem. If you don't know the importance of this stuff, that's ok, but you've got to invest a little time into learning how to equip your character if you want to push further.

You're stuck on T9 because you're missing a few key items. You're weapon is wrong, your off hand is wrong, your cubed items are wrong, etc. Fix them, and you'll breeze through TX. Your build is wrong too. Good lord, look up a build guide.

This is the best gear I got for DMO. That's just the way the dice roll.
Your gear is terribly optimized, you should look at a guide to see what stat rolls you need. Get CC/CHD and add some area dmg, gems, socket your weapon.

DMO can walk thru t10 easy
Reroll stats on your items, the stats are HORRIBLE
not even a socket in your weapon LOL
never seen anthing like this
If the current build showing on this site is what you are actually running, you are almost there.

Offhand:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/orb-of-infinite-depth

Bracers:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/ancient-parthan-defenders

Cube:
Triumvirate (once the orb above is found)

gift the weapon (for the socket), when\if you have one
Max level all your topaz.

Leg gems, up to at least 35 (higher is better):
Stricken
Powerful
Zei's

Not incenuating I faceroll TX either, am just between T9 and TX myself. Just need the gift as well as a few more upgrades.
I wouldn't gift a non-ancient weapon this early in his paragon cycle. Just roll the life per hit to a socket and gem it. Easy.