2.4 fails in every way

General Discussion
I liked this game a lot. Then I came back to a bot infested, horribly designed set dungeon, all around bad design that can't distinguish between "I want to move there in that open spot" and "use ability repeatedly and do not move over there". The year of this release looked really bad and I thought it would have an epic fail. Then someone fixed it. Did the person who made it bad to begin with return and design 2.4? This season is an epic fail.
Thanks for playing.

Find the nearest exit and activate it's ability.
um. what? did you expect a spot on the leaderboard? yea, there's bots, but i can't do anything about it. that's not gonna stop me from playing though.
02/18/2016 05:08 PMPosted by Ash
I liked this game a lot. Then I came back to a bot infested, horribly designed set dungeon, all around bad design that can't distinguish between "I want to move there in that open spot" and "use ability repeatedly and do not move over there". The year of this release looked really bad and I thought it would have an epic fail. Then someone fixed it. Did the person who made it bad to begin with return and design 2.4? This season is an epic fail.

I'll take "I honestly don't know wtf I'm talking about." for 500 Alex.
"Ash fails in every way."

Fixed that for you.
Why is someone barely paragon 250ish complaining about bots, as if it effects him? lol
02/18/2016 05:12 PMPosted by Checkmate
Thanks for playing.

Find the nearest exit and activate it's ability.

^
Is the OP a complaint against bots, set dungeons, the season or playstyle? It was a fully loaded paragraph with no direction.

All I actually gathered was the player does not enjoy the game. Why play? Or why not come at it with some constructive advice or fresh ideas on improving the experience?

In short. /doh
Then I came back to a bot infested,

You came back to ? Lol, its been like this since d3 was released. Since d2 was released. Since d1 was released.

Can we please stop pretending this "botting issue" is a new thing " Its been going on for years...
Ash, even if there was no bots u would not even come close to ranking with how bad ur monk is. Don't blame bots for been bad your self.
I like 2.4, but unlocking the stash tab in S5 was a drag. I haven't touched my wizard since. I'm lucky that a few friends sent me a message out of the blue wanting to make some fresh HC characters to play around in. Playing this game for fun with friends is far more enjoyable than jumping through hoops to unlock storage.

I hope Blizzard reconsiders their stash tab "incentive." It makes me want to play their game less, not more.
You and so many others :(

RoS killed the D3 franchise and many left (duh) every patch since 2.0 are big steps back turning this game into, well not Diablo.....It is all about here is something shiny to satisfy you and plz be a retard and play this patch until the next patch comes along with no content and shiny stuff to satisfy the player...again...

That being said, why complain about it? just quite? there is no shame in it...
02/19/2016 03:39 AMPosted by Redskullz
You and so many others :(

RoS killed the D3 franchise and many left (duh) every patch since 2.0 are big steps back turning this game into, well not Diablo.....It is all about here is something shiny to satisfy you and plz be a retard and play this patch until the next patch comes along with no content and shiny stuff to satisfy the player...again...

That being said, why complain about it? just quite? there is no shame in it...

RoS didn't kill the Diablo franchise. That abomination of Diablo 3 released in 2012 nearly did. RoS has been a gigantic improvement.

Diablo 3 has content for a Diablo game. The loot hunt is what Diablo is all about. It is what Diablo has always been about. Finding loot to get stronger. I have never understood the no endgame complaints. You want a better endgame, go raid in WoW. If you want a gear grind then this is it. Diablo 1 and 2 were gear grinds. Diablo 2 had the cow level or Baal runs (usually run by a bot) while Diablo 3 has rifts, greater rifts and bounties.

Can Diablo 3 be improved to make it better? Yes, loot itemization is horrendous. The main flaw to me is a single resist overriding all resists.

Diablo 2 was run by bots and massive duping. People look back on that game with rose tinted glasses and fail to see how bad it was trying to actually find a Jah and Ber rune, or a Windforce, or a Grandfather and so on.

The biggest flaw in this patch was putting the stash tab after the completed eighth tab of a season journey. The second biggest flaw has the potential to be great would be set dungeons. They need some tweaking, not much but they do need it. Everything else so far feels ok and a good natural flow from last season to this one.
Nah it's a pretty fun patch.

Oh you play seasons or care about set dungeons? Yeah, I guess that could be irritating?
Sounds like Ash doesn't know about the "force move" option. Where he could clikc directly on an enemy and you would only run there and not attack.

I personally have force move as my scroll down on the wheel. I have one of those that spins near forever with little resistance.