Nemesis please bring him to hardcore

Console Discussion
I want to see the nemesis in hardcore

Why isn't he

Why is hardcore getting shafted on this awesome feature
It would be the most exciting thing ever
Have you played SC? The nemises is a joke with end game gear. But while leveling you might as well back out of the game on Hardcore. I would have died so many times..

It either kills you or you kill it. If it kills you it travels to your friend with the name "killer of [your gamer tag]. Might not be fun in hardcore with perma death. :P

Anyway, not saying you wouldn't enjoy it. But it could get sketchy.
The reason we don't have nemesis on hardcore is you have to be killed by a monster. So with hardcore it is impossible. Just letting you know.
02/19/2016 04:57 PMPosted by FOMOF
Have you played SC? The nemises is a joke with end game gear. But while leveling you might as well back out of the game on Hardcore. I would have died so many times..

It either kills you or you kill it. If it kills you it travels to your friend with the name "killer of [your gamer tag]. Might not be fun in hardcore with perma death. :P

Anyway, not saying you wouldn't enjoy it. But it could get sketchy.

I actually played softcore with a friend that came over my house for the first time today

And the nemeis came I was like wtf is this dude raped us it was pretty awesome
The music/sound effects was awesome aswell

I wish they could implicate him into hardcore some how
Maybe they should have it on Hardcore from the occasional hero that has fallen, and instead of being just regular nemeses, they respawn as like super roided up monster mega bosses because instead of consuming a small part of your hero's soul, it ate the whole damn thing.

THAT would be scary.
That would be sickb
Omg or it takes the items from
The people it kills and when you kill
Him he drops all their items
EliteWarrior there is no way to put it in hardcore unless they count our near death passive as a death in hc it could work
It doesn't have to just kill you, it shows up when it kills your friends. Might actually motivate you to kill it as you know what your friend lost playing HC mode and dying.
So long as he gets to use the items on you first. That would be pretty epic.
Super epic
OP posts - 666