Nerf Perdition

General Discussion
So my highest rift is 75 and I was doing speed 68's to lvl gems and even with 10 stacks of soul harvest he one shots me at full hp every time. This boss is a rift killer. You guys need to fix him. He is the only boss that can one shot me. Even if you tried to use a wall to kind of hide while pets do damage, he will teleport and one shot you. There is no way to stop it. I will automatically leave any rift he is the boss in from now on. I've encountered him too many times to know there is absolutely nothing you can do against him.
There is an animation that you can see and dodge the attack.
Also you have to stay just outside of mele range to avoid his tele attacks as he simply will not tele.
02/17/2016 06:38 PMPosted by abeh123
I've encountered him too many times to know there is absolutely nothing you can do against him.

Yes, he sucks...no, he is not that hard. First off, stay in melee and run around him in a circle, his ranged one shot will never happen, or atleast never has for me. If he does go to cast it, i see you are using Spirit Walk. Use it, he won't even damage you. I see you have it as a skill currently.

Not to be an !@#, but instead of coming to the forums complaining about something that is not that difficult...spend that time learning to use your abilities and overcome the problem instead of demanding they change something because it is too difficult.
Definitely pay close attention to RG animations. Learning and reacting is the difference sometimes between pass and fail when pushing.
Blizzard needs to put all the guardians in the guide so I know their names and attacks lol.

But some stuff is unavoidable (like the one shot rockfall move, not sure if this is from the same boss). I farm GR 67 and I just kill them before my spirit vessel goes away, but sometimes I die.
Stay in melee range the entire time.
They should remove every RG but Stonesinger and buff his HP by 3000%, that way we can see who's the "best" Paragon Lord.
02/17/2016 06:38 PMPosted by abeh123
You guys need to fix him.

You need practice. Go do some Rakanoth runs till you can do it. It really helped me a lot. Eventually you'll learn to read his telegraphed move prior to the charge and react accordingly. He also seems to charge the farthest target, so having a ranged follower could help as well.

02/17/2016 07:11 PMPosted by LMSskeletor
But some stuff is unavoidable (like the one shot rockfall move, not sure if this is from the same boss).

Perendi and Kulle's clone guy (forgot his name, Sand Shaper or something like that, I think) have this move, and it's entirely avoidable.
Depends on your builds I suppose, it's easy enough to time invulns to absorb it or for classes that can attack outside it's range.
learn to dodge
Come on with WD and spirit walk it's piece of cake to avoid that TP,

As mentioned above go to act4 and practise, U see how easy it is after that.

Stay in mid-melee range is definitely the best way to go (that way he will never do his TP attack) but it definitely requires more skill.

bonus:

https://i.imgur.com/X1eduwz.png
Perdition is fine for me. I hate Orlash more than Perdition.
02/17/2016 09:35 PMPosted by Blashyrkh
Perendi and Kulle's clone guy (forgot his name, Sand Shaper or something like that, I think) have this move, and it's entirely avoidable.

There is an issue with some graphic card / settings, for quite a lot of player, the warning circle doesn't show up and it's impossible to avoid the stone fall
02/17/2016 09:35 PMPosted by Blashyrkh

Yes. That is if you can see the effect which is pretty easily hidden behind other spell effects. Kulle doesnt have it tho. He uses fireballs, tornados and time bubbles.
And the season is complete now.. one of these posts again. He telegraphs his moves. Also you could stay just outside of melee range, there are lots of ways to deal with him. I'd take him over a lot of other rift bosses any day.
I just tank his melee attack because it only ever does like 1/2-2/3 my hp. You need to dodge the avalanche or you die if both hit you to soon.
Learn the animation. Even if you messed up timing Spirit walk a couple times you should be running Vessel to cover your !@#. Run him at a lower grift where he doesn't one shot you to practice if you must. He isnt that bad when get the hang of it.
02/18/2016 02:43 AMPosted by Ikanogawama
There is an issue with some graphic card / settings, for quite a lot of player, the warning circle doesn't show up and it's impossible to avoid the stone fall

Oh, that's a bummer. I've never experienced this, but It makes sense for people to complain about it if it's indeed a bug.