ET question, which rune is best?

Wizard
As title says, which rune is best? I see others using the rune that combines twisters, but that seems detrimental to the idea of getting as many twisters out as possible. Why wouldn't you use mistral breeze for reduced cost, or the one that makes them spin in place for some consistency?

Any help greatly appreciated, I'm stuck right below gr 70 ATM.
Well you pretty much have to find a corner and get the twisters "stuck," together(Raging storm rune). I guess its glitching(If so then my bad didn't mean to post but everyone in game expects you to know how to do it or you are fail) I hope they fix it because its annoying as heck when every team expects you to stack but they cant freaking bring the mobs to the twisters.
It just seems like having 2 twisters out to proc twisted blade is better than combining them into 1 big twister...
02/15/2016 11:50 PMPosted by MirrorrorriM
It just seems like having 2 twisters out to proc twisted blade is better than combining them into 1 big twister...
Combined twisters still count as two
02/16/2016 12:14 AMPosted by MNM
02/15/2016 11:50 PMPosted by MirrorrorriM
Combined twisters still count as two

Not only that, but when they combine, it resets their duration, so each twister cast lasts a little longer with raging storm.
02/16/2016 12:23 AMPosted by vishnu
02/16/2016 12:14 AMPosted by MNM
...Combined twisters still count as two

Not only that, but when they combine, it resets their duration, so each twister cast lasts a little longer with raging storm.

holy crap. ok that's what I wanted to know. yeah definitely worth it then haha, thanks guy :). Still tuck just under 70 but I guess it's just a luck thing at this point.
You are playing the build a little bit wrong (in case ur profile is updatet) orientate on the top tier wizzards if u want to know what to change.
But to do so u need at least a globe barb and one that collects all the globes that are produced. With reaper wraps u will be able to spam twisters.

The next step ist to optimize ur gameplay (here descriped for a meta group). First step: the wizzard starts to get a single twister running (with the bug/glitch/whatever). Second: the monk/barb try to get the pack in the center of the twister (or at least near so they get damaged). Third: the WD starts spamming his CC/dmgbuff spells. This is because if the monsters are under cc most likely the barb and monk have a hard time to pull.

With this tricks u should be able to handle gr80+. The rest is just paragon and experience.
I'm talking about solo, I've actually never tried this build in a group before. What I really want is a fragment of destiny so I can spectral blades faster = more arcane power regen.

If I ever do try group ill definitely consider the reapers wraps though.