Trading ! Is it Time For Change?

Items and Crafting
Seriously everyone, this game desperately needs some sort of trade system barter system omg something! Hasn't it been long enough, every other video game and it's dog has some sort of trading sys.
It doesn't even need to be for real money, i believe that the RNG has out lived and at this point getting very old its about time for a change and we need a plan B .
Is it possible to get some positive feedback on this idea i really do think it would change the game positively and keep players in the game just a little longer RNG is putting everyone to sleep. just play D3 for an hour and go to bed guaranteed a good night sleep. Thanks everyone, this is just my opinion happy hunting..
no

poe is for creditcard warriors, d3 is for legit players
yea a good night's sleep at the desk lol. this IS plan b, in case you've forgotten, plan a was open trade/ ah. while i do agree the game feels hollow without any trade, any kind of trade system would be monetized, that's just the way the internet is these days. so i don't think we'll ever see trade coming back
The reason I play this game is because there is no trade. I stopped playing PoE because of trade, and I returned to diablo when they removed it.
02/17/2016 07:47 AMPosted by Kobrakai
The reason I play this game is because there is no trade. I stopped playing PoE because of trade, and I returned to diablo when they removed it.
Exactly my same journey.
It's time for a whole new game.

D3 has run its course and there wasn't much good to be had with it.
Lets see, get power leveled, buy all your gear on some shady internet site, then "climb" the leader boards.

Not seeing the excitement in that
They are not even able to stop people using bots to farm gear. Imagine what would happen if they re-instated trading since AH is a much simpler interface.

You know what. Don't imagine. Let me tell you what happened the last time they did. People botted their asses off at AH to obtain items and drop rates were dictated by the number of items available at the AH at a time so, AH was the main source to obtain items.

tl:dr NO!
02/17/2016 07:16 AMPosted by WildPants
no

By legit you mean to ignore all of the people botting and using mods that are against the TOS? We must have different definitions for the word legit.
02/17/2016 08:13 AMPosted by Hattrick
no

By legit you mean to ignore all of the people botting and using mods that are against the TOS? We must have different definitions for the word legit.
makes me wonder how you come to that conclusion

guess i touched a nerve there
02/17/2016 08:16 AMPosted by WildPants
<span class="truncated">...</span>

He's right though. PoE you can buy items and in D3 you can bot and be fully geared in ancients when you wake up. No difference really

Don't worry, you are correct, but trolls won't admit that. Otherwise they couldn't maintain their troll status.

You know how the developers went on and on about the "illusion of choice" in D2 when they were trying to sell everyone on their terrible design decisions in D3?

Well D3 now uses the "illusion of integrity" principle where you just close your eyes and pretend that everything is legit. Trolls will say anything to discredit other games but never admit to the problems that are in this game.
02/17/2016 08:16 AMPosted by WildPants

Because he is right.... I mean don't get me wrong it is still better than PoE in the regards to wallet warriors, But don't be blind to the fact that a good chunk of the pop is botting and/or using Turbo. Nothing wrong with being honest..
So botters can make even more money? No thanks.

This game almost died with RMAH, no need to repeat that mistake again. It's better the way it is now.
no

I play POE very often, more than diablo and i can say i'm having a great time playing it without using credit card.
Let members in a clan or community trade items with each other during one weekend each month. You need to be a member of the clan for at least a month to participate.
It has become so easy to gear, nowadays, there are little reasons to allow Trading (knowing all the bad sides trading will bring).