Trading ! Is it Time For Change?

Items and Crafting
02/18/2016 06:58 AMPosted by Spades
Self find or trading ?

selffind with lower droprates along with trading for those who want to be geared in a day....

02/18/2016 06:58 AMPosted by Spades
The drop rates are perfect.

wtf, the current drop rates are so high that finding a piece of legy/set is just totally boring.
There is no: "A legy!!!!!" in RoS.....in RoS it's: "another legy *yawn*"....
02/18/2016 06:31 AMPosted by Alukat
02/18/2016 06:13 AMPosted by WildPants

...boa wasnt done to push away botters

than it was done to push legit players away, ic ^^
nop, that aint it either
selffind with lower droprates along with trading for those who want to be geared in a day....

Again, you're contradicting yourself because as the current system stands, you can gear yourself in a day without open trading playing the game as intended - with a group and 2 hour loot share.

If you're having trouble gearing yourself with the current system its plain laziness.

You should try PoE since you reeeeaaally don't like this game and want open trading so badly. Lemme know how you fair against the "trading" cycles.
this thread again...
02/18/2016 08:08 AMPosted by Kingbaztard
this thread again...

Don't discredit it yet! They're always full of original and new ideas Y_Y

/sar
02/18/2016 08:06 AMPosted by Spades
Again, you're contradicting yourself because as the current system stands, you can gear yourself in a day

1.) I don't like being geared in a day*, yet i know that some people do (like you are). So it's not a contradiction, it's a compromise. I won't be geared in a day anymore and you can still be geared in a day. Everyone's happy...

* i want to hunt for the items i'm looking for for months.

2.) the loot-system with it's high droprates is just totally boring... enter a GR and you know exactly that you get 4-6 legies for your class... a loot-system can't be more boring than the one we currently have...
02/18/2016 08:28 AMPosted by Alukat
I don't like being geared in a day*, yet i know that some people do (like you are).

Lol. I'm glad you know me better than myself.

I wasn't geared in a day. I got Firebirds as a gift and farmed for DMO. a month in I finally found a wand of woh. Best feeling ever. Best. self find. feeling. ever.

It's taken me all season to get my toon where it's at.

and judging by

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alukat-2633/hero/22996788

It seems you're having just a tad bit of difficulty gearing.
Just in the right position for some good ol' self find!

Edit:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alukat-2633/hero/64457845

and this...

No wonder you want trading =\. Wow... I'm sorry, bro.

Edit 2: I'm done replying. You're clearly on another level I'm not aware of or something.
02/18/2016 08:33 AMPosted by Spades
I wasn't geared in a day. I got Firebirds as a gift and farmed for DMO. a month in I finally found a wand of woh. Best feeling ever. Best. self find. feeling. ever.

my wizard got wand of woh and twisted sword within 2 days of playing....

It seems you're having just a tad bit of difficulty gearing.

nah, i just barely played this season (20-30 hours)... loot-giveaway and GRs are just too boring...not worth playing...

Edit:
Edit 2: I'm done replying. You're clearly on another level I'm not aware of or something

you're delusional (as in totally ignoring what others tell you), that's the issue here.
02/17/2016 07:16 AMPosted by WildPants
no

poe is for creditcard warriors, d3 is for legit players

By legit, do you mean a bot fest? Seems legit.
nah, i just barely played this season (20-30 hours)... loot-giveaway and GRs are just too boring...not worth playing...

Then why aren't you so well geared ? According to you it just raains BiS gear. You should be all slotted up, brah. Wuthappenedtho ?
02/18/2016 11:54 AMPosted by Spades

Then why aren't you so well geared ? According to you it just raains BiS gear. You should be all slotted up, brah. Wuthappenedtho ?

game's boring, that's why i've barely play it, already told you this.
I claimed it rains legy/sets.
i don't follow the FoTM meta, that's why the gear doesn't match your definition of "BiS gear"

Now pls stop trolling and attack my argument (too much legy/set-rain) instead of me, thank you.
02/18/2016 08:28 AMPosted by Alukat
2.) the loot-system with it's high droprates is just totally boring... enter a GR and you know exactly that you get 4-6 legies for your class... a loot-system can't be more boring than the one we currently have...

why do you play it if it's totally boring?

I'd like to know.

I would never play a boring game and post as many comments on the forums as some have, if I thought a game was totally boring. And the drop rates have been like that since the auction house was ended, so....it's a long, long time for players to determine if they should keep playing game / forum posting.....so....

why do you play if it's totally boring?
02/18/2016 02:45 PMPosted by dogma420
And the drop rates have been like that since the auction house was ended, so....

that's why i skipped the first year of 2.00/RoS.... D3V nostalgia and hopes that the high droprates got reduced as well as a friend made me buy RoS afterall, sadly...

what makes you think that i would play it? i'm playing entropia universe & factorio for the past 8 months....

ah you're talking about the season-beginning to check if the game got better... pure D3V nostalgia that ends with leaving the game disappointed very quickly...
02/18/2016 06:07 AMPosted by Alukat
Imo, this BoA and insanely high droprates pushed way more legit players away from the game than it pushed away botters.

Yup, sort of like getting rid of flying in WoW got rid of players. Blizzard hasn't made many good choices lately.

There was one guy who had a tagline that said something like "BoA, you keep what you kill." I kept thinking he was a corporate shill for Blizz.
02/18/2016 04:23 PMPosted by Lane
There was one guy who had a tagline that said something like "BoA, you keep what you kill." I kept thinking he was a corporate shill for Blizz.

Ah yeah, that guy. As i saw that, i put a tagline that said "BoA, you salvage what you kill" at the end of all my posts ^-^
02/18/2016 03:39 PMPosted by Alukat
And the drop rates have been like that since the auction house was ended, so....

that's why i skipped the first year of 2.00/RoS.... D3V nostalgia and hopes that the high droprates got reduced as well as a friend made me buy RoS afterall, sadly...

what makes you think that i would play it? i'm playing entropia universe & factorio for the past 8 months....

ah you're talking about the season-beginning to check if the game got better... pure D3V nostalgia that ends with leaving the game disappointed very quickly...

400 paragon on the current season? you aren't fooling anyone.
02/18/2016 09:53 PMPosted by dogma420
400 paragon on the current season?

that's a couple days of playing...
Perhaps the ability to access open trade could be a seasonal reward.I hear they're short on ideas to garner interest in seasons beyond a week or two.

=P
Firstly; To all gamer's in original version Campaigning, working 12 full slots midway Torment 3 or higher; Could use the help of legitimate set item's trading, on a Trade Broker House rather an auction house to help complete there set's. Some gamer's feel the auction house out-right straight-out money trade leave's to much a disadvantage leaned toward the lazy gaming rich. It leave's no fairness or balance to those working hard gaming to achieve there set's. If Blizzard's looking for capital based on funding an Expansion for diablo 3 ; I feel there best bet would be a trade broker fee card, based on monthly fee or 3 month fee rather than debit or auction-house cards. Each one should be directly link-able too only one gamer-tag account. That way rather than selling double set item's in-game campaigning; " That is a waste of time & effort"...People could freely trade for desperately needed set item's ,or in-game gold again. And if there is any management issue's with coder's hacking in-game's for parts, it would force them lock & key too at least pay in-game gold for them again. Too many people don't understand the physic's of 12 slot collection's & don't understand the fact; It doesn't take months to achieve 12 Paragon 377 Torment 3's, But it take's a few year's just too official version level them there. ....So I agree for bringing a " Fair Trading System " back to diablo 3. It might encourage other's to game a little more & appreciate what they have.....
02/18/2016 04:23 PMPosted by Lane
02/18/2016 06:07 AMPosted by Alukat
Imo, this BoA and insanely high droprates pushed way more legit players away from the game than it pushed away botters.

Yup, sort of like getting rid of flying in WoW got rid of players. Blizzard hasn't made many good choices lately.

Actually you can earn flying in WoD. When mop released we could not fly on pandaria either. There was flying ing in WoD just not in the new zone. . If people left because of the flying issue well then good riddance. They are just the ones that want to bypass content or gank lower level characters . I have not even attempted to fly in WoD, can't see the need for it.

It takes the better part of five minutes to fly from the garrison to Ashran. I can take a fp mount and go make coffee while you can sit there and hold both mouse buttons down until you get there. Well at my level my garrison has a portal to Ashran and from there to the major quest hubs.

Flying always comes after release, It is really a gate to getting the product out. So now we have flying in WoD but you will never see a change in trade in D3 unless they elect to make rares Boa.

It had nothing to do with bots. it simply was put it to stop selling of mats, gold and items. Can you sell them in the game? If not then it was a success. BTW anyone that quit over the Boa change in trade was predetermined to quit by Blizzard. They well knew this when they added BoA. It is as simple as that all the bot talk ect is people that can't grasp the reality of the situation.