PS4 Trading Community (Legit only)

Console Discussion
I'm trying to build up a PSN community for the trading of legit gear & items. The more members we have the better trading will be.

Name of Community: Diablo3 Trading Post (Legit Only)

Rules:
1. Don't take advantage of fellow players.
2. Don't ask for free gear unless its being offered.
3. Do not advertise modded gear of any kind.

In this community you are more than welcome to barter/trade as long as the items have not been hacked or modified. Try to keep chatting to a minimum, unless you are offering something or need something.

Most of the trading community's I've come across have been dealing in modded gear, I'd like to provide a clean one. If evidence such as screenshots are provided to me to prove a member is modded or is dealing in modded gear, they will be banned immediately.

If anyone is interested leave your PSN and I'll send invites.

Thank you.
you mean PC RULES
you mean PC RULES
02/24/2016 07:50 AMPosted by BIGBAWSLEX
you mean PC RULES

What??? I have no idea what PC rules are, nor do I care. In a nutshell don't be shady, don't freeload and treat other players rightly. Just common sense. If that's the definition of PC rules then yes.
02/24/2016 11:32 AMPosted by BulYezor
02/24/2016 07:50 AMPosted by BIGBAWSLEX
you mean PC RULES

What??? I have no idea what PC rules are, nor do I care. In a nutshell don't be shady, don't freeload and treat other players rightly. Just common sense. If that's the definition of PC rules then yes.

basically... someone else decided to use the term "pc rules" instead of legit, which is basically play like your on a pc..
02/24/2016 04:53 PMPosted by EddieLMT

basically... someone else decided to use the term "pc rules" instead of legit, which is basically play like your on a pc..

So this person who made this term up is insinuating that PC players never cheat and are always legit? I find that a little hard to believe.
02/16/2016 10:35 AMPosted by FOMOF
PC Rules - no duping, no modding, no taking gear mats from people who do. Play like on the PC.
02/24/2016 04:53 PMPosted by EddieLMT

Hmm if you play like you are pc. You can't do this. Since pc had zero trading. It's all no trade.
02/24/2016 06:23 PMPosted by CrazyPants
Hmm if you play like you are pc. You can't do this. Since pc had zero trading. It's all no trade.

Why can't PC players trade? That Sucks. I haven't played D3 on PC since 2012, so I didn't know that or maybe I forgot. They have my sympathies.