[feedback]Important, general

General Discussion
First of all sorry if my Inglish is incorrect, i am Italian and i don't speack Inglish very well.(google translate rulez).
In respect of your line guide mission i write you as follows

Monetary and business issues apart; i say you sincerely and personally that thanks to past games, particularly for Diablo saga, i have you in my heart 'cos you and we players community that again believe in u are a great family and is for this that i want talk about this.
I understood that I do not know what are your plans and that i have absolute respect of your job most likely I tell you things maybe you already know but that I feel the duty and the right, my intent is not to criticize or teach ur work but simply to say what I think amicably.

As you know diablo was in the past THE main pillar both you and the entire gaming landscape like that genre.
Unfortunately the choice to follow a new path was wrong, the reason is that today's players are no different from those of the past.
If the first time that Diablo made his entry in the gamers world they are crazy literally is because Diablo it was so and it was perfect in that time.
If adaptations to modern times It would keep all the features of the base game simply adding content and new features certainly(I speak for more than twenty years of player) all the old and new generations would have loved it.
Please believe me, I assure you, trust me, surely, Diablo can still become your and of entire gaming world pillar again, and ever, and i, like all other players we know exactly all the details of how to do.
Believe me, another worldwide success, again it is more than possible.
The real/potential community of Diablo players is bigger than you think, is more alive than ever, and is still waiting.
I want to assure extremely that will surely become even from the monetary point of view it is a potential gold mine, and here we community players can help you.

I wrote that we players know in detail how to make diablo the best of his genre of all time, how to turn it into a potential gold mine; but it seems pointless to dwell now in writing if you do not have interest to know more about the content of this thread.
But I want to leave in this mail the real secret, the concept most important and crucial for a successful assured in this current generation. (least and surely about Diablo community)
In the specific case of Diablo and with everything and total respect of ur work the secret is...today there is no more space in this new generation of players for development teams or teams leaders who decide first of all according to his/they own thought, today we are in the social gaming world and social gaming modding world; the first, fundamental, essential things are: first of all and ever what players want, how they want it and do everything you can imagine to make it happen. Without it i assure u(about Diablo) It never will reach the real success just as it was in the past, but if you just want to settle for an acceptable result then that's okay.

Currently although D3 has an end-game that the predecessors had not It has not resolved the problem who had also D1 and D2 that is "unidirectionality power character".
To you it may seem most players push to only power game mode. it's wrong, in reality that is a minimum part. The most part of players is fragmented.
Generally without going into details
There are players that are pushed in contrast to their approach and style of play.(most players)
There are players who are cut off because there 'is no margin of choice.(most players)
That 's what we must add to d2 and not a new road that changes everything and nothing changes.
Here are some examples:
(I do not want to dwell on the details perhaps unnecessarily even though I very detailed ideas about it, are just small ideas)

PVP
Mode totally apart(chars slots including)
Rework and balance of abilities and items a part
Modes games
ecc..ecc.

Clan and Social system developed
Clan levels with little rewards system also temporary
ecc..ecc...

monthly events(within the reach of all) with rewards
reintroduction of the old skills and points system features
stop monsters with active skills cartoonish, reintroduce immunities to type damages and older
features ecc...ecc...
ecc...
This is the maximum that a player who looks like he can do to make it clear what is it, the choice is yours whether to continue on a mediocre game or make another world pillar of the genre.
Listen and fulffill.

Good work and good lcuk.
Newsflash, 99% of the d2 players came to senses and left the frenchise, as there is nothing that is connected to the diablo frenchise but the name.

The new community is what killed diablo 3.

There are hopes on this board that D3 will make a U turn and become a great game some day. We hear that it has potential, that is is on the right way for years now.

It wont happen. simple as that.
you're right , but I hope for more positive future.
02/27/2016 03:31 AMPosted by Refune
Newsflash, 99% of the d2 players came to senses and left the frenchise, as there is nothing that is connected to the diablo frenchise but the name.

The new community is what killed diablo 3.

There are hopes on this board that D3 will make a U turn and become a great game some day. We hear that it has potential, that is is on the right way for years now.

This!
There are hopes on this board that D3 will make a U turn and become a great game some day

thats your opinion. for me D3 has been great since day one, and getting better and better every patch
02/27/2016 04:43 AMPosted by Jeetkundo
There are hopes on this board that D3 will make a U turn and become a great game some day

thats your opinion. for me D3 has been great since day one, and getting better and better every patch

did you play d2 excessively?
02/27/2016 04:43 AMPosted by Jeetkundo

I think you do not know very well two chapters revious of Diablo, but I'm happy for you if you like d3, and i respect this, good game.
02/27/2016 09:19 AMPosted by Lim
If you don't like the game, then I suggest you quit and play something else.

but what does it mean....
I never said that it is not nice , it's nice but it would have been much better after 22 years.
nee more content. specially for move focus from power char to others aspects for avoid monotony...
really i don' t know...some times I seem to talk with children.
Do not put in others mouth words they never said ...please.
stopped after "Inglish"
seriously?....It is impossible wrong to write searching to talk seriously in this forum?Unbelievable, really....
He makes a lot of great points even with the broken English. D3 is a great game. Not perfect but very good. There are so many ideas on these forums that have been suggested that would make this game amazing.

I think the Diablo franchise will improve, just not as fast as we want it to.
02/27/2016 10:34 AMPosted by Plutheros
There are so many ideas on these forums that have been suggested that would make this game amazing.

I think the Diablo franchise will improve

I really hope so much , I'm still here , again!
02/27/2016 10:21 AMPosted by drallo82
seriously?....It is impossible wrong to write searching to talk seriously in this forum?Unbelievable, really....

Lol 8/10 would read again
eheheheh the italian style :P ......sorry....

I hope it never does. Keep looking forward, and never look back.
I have hoped from day one and I continue to do so until It will be realized or until there will be nothing more to do....for what about me there is time...again..

I always wanted to be a 1 percenter :)
Posted by Refune

02/27/2016 12:56 PMPosted by RedCell

The situation is this:

02/27/2016 03:24 AMPosted by drallo82
To you it may seem most players push to only power game mode. it's wrong, in reality that is a minimum part. The most part of players is fragmented.
Generally without going into details
There are players that are pushed in contrast to their approach and style of play.(most players)
There are players who are cut off because there 'is no margin of choice.(most players)

02/27/2016 12:56 PMPosted by RedCell

If u don' t want that this game have an improve and prefer remain like is now precluding developments in other directions i don't understand this, but i respect ur idea, everyone have ur right of chose.
02/27/2016 05:49 AMPosted by drallo82
I think you do not know very well two chapters revious of Diablo, but I'm happy for you if you like d3, and i respect this, good game.

About to the fact that now the focus is only on pushing power char
that who say "but diablo It has always been this way" or "the game it is so" I think that we are in 2016 where the community of a game is varied in terms of players type, we are in the social world community and social modder community and any game today must have contents that push on different aspects and not one way, but this is only ma opinion and i respect others of opthers palyers.