Hello 2

Wizard
Hello 2 yodatoy and thanks for dropping by.

Btw., I'm busy trying to master the 4 set dungeons of DH before I get to wear "The Green Wings".
Oh look it's Yoda.

And Flo. Hi guys.
It's funny I normally come here to the Wiz forum once in a blue moon but I sure always see a yoda post and it usually has nothing to do with the game.

Sup Yoda. I had to delete you from my FL since you don't play and I needed slots. Hope your doing well man.

IAAL
03/02/2016 07:32 AMPosted by KingBenjamin
It's funny I normally come here to the Wiz forum once in a blue moon but I sure always see a yoda post and it usually has nothing to do with the game.

Sup Yoda. I had to delete you from my FL since you don't play and I needed slots. Hope your doing well man.

can't believe you are still playing.

MNK/moba is going strong too? and I thought all you guys would be gone by now...
03/02/2016 11:42 AMPosted by yodatoy
03/02/2016 07:32 AMPosted by KingBenjamin

can't believe you are still playing.

MNK/moba is going strong too? and I thought all you guys would be gone by now...

The game is what keeps me sane.
I haven't had chance to log on these days, Ben seems playing quite regularly.
03/02/2016 04:11 PMPosted by KingBenjamin

that's what I thought in the old days...realized game kept me insane.
03/03/2016 08:10 AMPosted by yodatoy
03/02/2016 04:11 PMPosted by KingBenjamin

that's what I thought in the old days...realized game kept me insane.

AH kept you and your wallet insane not the game itself :)