It Is What It Is !

General Discussion
I just can't seem to play more than 10 or 15 minutes without getting bored im sorry Blizzard. It seems after a week or two its a repetitious struggle, the same maps over and over the same drops over and over for hours on end has beaten me.
Diablo3 is a great game i've played it since launch how many years ago now its been i love the game but there's just one problem, it turns into like the movie "Groundhog Day", a Bill Murray movie from a few years ago, for those who have no clue what i'm talking about just google it and maybe watch it what ever you will be surprised how that movie describes this game.
The only thing really glueing players to ROS are the leader boards without that well i think player base would be rather non existent. I am just an average player with an individual opinion and its what i see, "it is what it is" regardless of the negative feedback i'm sure to get after posting this i know there are others that feel the same way.
I won't look for a blue post but some sort of recognition that yeah i see your point as to say that no your not the only one who recognizes this from the fan base would be appreciated. I am not trashing the game by any means at all its that there is lots of room for improvement and excitement to be put into d3 . I sincerely hope that an expansion is in the works that will provide players with something new without changing the plot or structure of the game, thanks for reading this post and good luck to the dev's at Blizzard to the future and further development of this great game..
I kinda lost interest after completing the season journey... The set dungeons might be the only thing wanting me to play D3
02/25/2016 08:29 AMPosted by Subotai
like the movie "Groundhog Day"

Thought that movie was about Bill Murray getting a bunch of chances to become a better person and get the girl?

Playing D3 over and over again doesn't do that for anyone.
I guess I don't understand your complaint. This isn't a MMO and there's no source of revenue generation, were you expecting that level of continued development? At it's soul Diablo has always been a game about running the same content over and over looking for that next drop. So yeah, it's like Ground Hogs Day, but that's nothing new, so what am I missing?
Diablo3 is a great game i've played it since launch how many years ago now its been i love the game but there's just one problem, it turns into like the movie "Groundhog Day", a Bill Murray movie from a few years ago, for those who have no clue what i'm talking about just google it and maybe watch it what ever you will be surprised how that movie describes this game.

You're old school :P

If you really wanna see a movie that describes the game, go and watch Big (1988) with Tom Hanks :P
It's basically a child, that becomes an adult through magic and helps grown ups, who develop toys, but are out of touch with what kids find to be fun improve the revenue of their company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ERuhks3GNk 3ERuhks3GNk
The kid also gets to do adult stuff while it's at it :D

Basically, that's what this game needs: someone, who is not out of touch and is familiar with the previous games.
move on .. stop playing.
People only play because of the leaderboards? Are you serious?! The leaderboards are a joke, even without the rampant botting. The idea that Diablo 3 is competitive is insane.
I just can't seem to play more than 10 or 15 minutes without getting bored
The game is not for everyone. I would suggest looking at something different. I love the game and I play it every waking minute. When I get bored with anything, I just change the game play to either farm mats in a four man group or challenge High GR's in group play. I have been playing on console first, and now PC for the experience of playing in public games. I love it, however, my friends played ESO, I tried for a few weeks and get bored stiff playing it, so not all games are for everyone, as ESO definitely wasn't for me. Maybe it is just time for you to move on. Good luck.
02/25/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Aristo
like the movie "Groundhog Day"

Thought that movie was about Bill Murray getting a bunch of chances to become a better person and get the girl?

Playing D3 over and over again doesn't do that for anyone.

You know what he means, Why do people have to be so dense and act like tools.
You got bored of a game? Wow dude, imagine that. If only it was like that one other game, you know the one I'm talking about. The one that never gets boring.