Things that make you 'tired'.

General Discussion
I'm tired of needing forums and spreadsheets to understand the mechanics and hidden math of D3.

I long for the day that the in game info is all you need to understand enough to make builds that work...
Duplicate Ancient Legendaries.

I've found at least 3 Ancient Zunimassa's Visions and I don't even play Witch Doctor. Finding Ancients is a pain enough already, heaven forbid they actually be for the class I'm actually playing.
unfair dc deaths....
Definitely running bounties.

I gave up on those and prefer to farm normal rifts or do grifts instead.
02/29/2016 12:27 AMPosted by BobWitchDR
Leveling from 1-69 is one long sigh as well.

^^This
Mindless grinding to get materials/BS to trying for a slim chance at that one item I want for a particular build. I know, I know, RNG/ARPG/essence of D3. But when I can spend many hours to walk way with nothing to show for it, ug.

This is a game where time spent does not equal reward. I'm over P300 in S5 and have yet to see a single r-gift. I've found 4 since they were introduced. Meanwhile other people are tripping over so many that Blizzard had to make them stackable.

I've lost any desire to try to unlock my seasonal stash. The amount of time and effort is just not worth it. I'm becoming more and more convinced that Blizzard isn't listening. The game is still fun, but only in small doses. And as time goes on, those moments of fun get shorter and shorter.
02/29/2016 05:13 AMPosted by noQuarter
When bounty mats are low and I need some more. Just makes me wanna log off. Bounties need a big overhaul IMO.

^This. So painnnful.

And what someone else said about the Grifts having the same levels again and again and again every time you start over. For me its the Spider Queen area. That and the Keep area.

And when I have those bloated guys who explode and zap my health big time if I don't hurry up and get out of the way of the explosion. Its easy to forget to do because it doesn't take much to kill them.
Spending 4000 blood shards at kadala and not even getting a legendary.
Caldesann's
02/29/2016 12:00 PMPosted by Lynx

I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Bound to get some piece of crap even with 1200.
02/29/2016 05:36 AMPosted by Morido
02/28/2016 11:51 PMPosted by Gnome
So, again: what makes you temporarily slump over in your chair, or let out a gentle sigh while playing D3?

New cube recipe kind of killed my motivation to play more than 1 class build, I know it is helpfull and many like it, but it totally destroys my motivation on playing multiple class/builds and when I am lucky enough to get an upgrade instead of saying wow great got an upgrade, now is, !@#$ I have to level a gem before I can use it (have many items in stash that eventough are upgrades most of the time end up as souls).

For many this might not be a problem and might even enjoy and like the new augment recipe, for me it kind of killed big chunk of the fun, I kow its something psychological and I could still play other buids with out a problem but it bothers me to no end playing a build that has no augments.

Ah, I know exactly what you mean...I've had the same thoughts. I like the power gained, but my inability to change items to try a new spec is quite disheartening.

02/29/2016 05:13 AMPosted by noQuarter
When bounty mats are low and I need some more. Just makes me wanna log off. Bounties need a big overhaul IMO.

First off increase the drop rate and xp gain out in the world so killing stuff on the way to the bounty isn't a waste of time. Second, make them a little more interesting OR reduce the amount needed to complete an act.

Right now they feel tedious, and games shouldn't feel that way.

Yup. Missing 1 type of mat shouldn't make you question "Should I do ALL the bounties?"

Such an odd system.
I enjoy bounties as we actually get to explore the world and visit all the maps that are not allowed in grifts. The thought of 1 more grift for gem upgrades makes me tired every time I hit accept.
Having to play another class other than your main in group meta to level gems to be competitive. Seeing hours of useless legendary drops certainly makes me tired.
BOUNTIES!
02/29/2016 01:10 PMPosted by burnaway
I enjoy bounties as we actually get to explore the world and visit all the maps that are not allowed in grifts.

Bounties and exploring the world outside of rifts overall could actually be fun if:

They got rid of the exp and drop rate penalties outside the rifts

They removed or rework some of the annoying bounties, the ones that promotes skipping everything trying to get to the objective for example.

Remove or rework the bonus act, there's no reason to force people to do acts in a certain order. It's just silly guys.

Add some fun new events, maybe we find a group of cows that will open a portal to the cow level or finding random "mini" bosses like rift guardians or ubers. All of the events we find out in the world should be rewarding.
Maintenance!
03/01/2016 05:37 AMPosted by noQuarter
Bounties and exploring the world outside of rifts overall could actually be fun if:
They got rid of the exp and drop rate penalties outside the rifts

This. Also, this:
Bounties and exploring the world outside of rifts overall could actually be fun if: They got rid of the exp and drop rate penalties outside the rifts

and
Bounties and exploring the world outside of rifts overall could actually be fun if: They got rid of the exp and drop rate penalties outside the rifts
Low density tight corridor Grift after grift.
Leveling gems until they're at least level 40, after that it's not so bad.
Running anything on my Invoker Crusader since it's such a waste of time to kill anything that doesn't drop progress globes that it can actually make me fail grifts.
The leaderboards in general.
02/29/2016 12:54 PMPosted by dukeof3arlvt
02/29/2016 12:00 PMPosted by Lynx

I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Bound to get some piece of crap even with 1200.

It happens sometimes. For me I would just shrug at that and move on.

What made me tired of the game was pushing GRs and leveling gems. Getting the same maps, or mob types, or annoying affix combos would be far less tiring if they actually used the full rift map pool for GR as well (in other words, actual open or semi-open maps)
I'm tired of GR being the only viable place to farm (XP) :(