Did Diablo 3 just go Free 2 Play, 1 to 70, no Xpac?

General Discussion
Anyone get in on the free deal? looks like its back to $20 so it looks like it was a mistake...

This basically means that they browse the forums and read them very often since they fixed their mistake very fast, but rarely post on the forums... Good going blizzard smh.
any news
03/08/2016 10:59 AMPosted by Angel
Anyone get in on the free deal? looks like its back to $20 so it looks like it was a mistake...

This basically means that they browse the forums and read them very often since they fixed their mistake very fast, but rarely post on the forums... Good going blizzard smh.

Then the left doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Obviously this is going to happen soon but someone jumped the gun. At least we know they do read our posts!
03/08/2016 10:32 AMPosted by Destruction
I Literally just bought the original game for a friend Guess I will be asking for a refund.

I just checked and it is still $19.99 for D3 Vanilla on both the EU and US. The US now has an Ultimate Evil bundle for sale with Vanilla and RoS as well. There is currently no listing for a Free to play version other than the Trial that lets you go to lvl 13. Maybe they had a glitch when updating and put something for the Asia site on ours?

Unless we see something confirmed from a Blue I am going to wait on this one.

03/08/2016 10:59 AMPosted by Angel

The Developers and CMs have NOTHING to do with the web site updates for the store.
Looks like it was just a web page oversight, since it's back to normal.
While it was an error, I'm pretty sure it would have been for the best :P
Damn now im sad. : /! Vanilla f2p would of been amazing.
03/08/2016 11:11 AMPosted by CALLMEOCT
Damn now im sad. : /! Vanilla f2p would of been amazing.

O.o? If they did release free content it would be the same game we have now, not the old version from release.
Hey everyone - sorry for the confusion here. This was a temporary website issue that caused the wrong text to display. As others have noted, this has been corrected.
03/08/2016 11:43 AMPosted by Kauza
Hey everyone - sorry for the confusion here. This was a temporary website issue that caused the wrong text to display. As others have noted, this has been corrected.

sad news.
At least it IS some news ...
no because people it would bring in the broke player's from poe who would never spend money on a video game or expansion why should blizzard care about f2p trash.
would of

I apologize in advance for being a grammar police representative. However, that error I quoted really irks me lately. I keep seeing it and shouting(in my head) would *have*, would *HAVE*. At least use *would've*.

/end rant
03/08/2016 05:07 PMPosted by ImmortalKing
would of

I apologize in advance for being a grammar police representative. However, that error I quoted really irks me lately. I keep seeing it and shouting(in my head) would *have*, would *HAVE*. At least use *would've*.

/end rant

Unfortunately, in our school systems, Grade 8 is the new Grade 12.