E let's talk here

Barbarian
Prev 1 8 9 10
04/14/2016 11:33 AMPosted by TeddyKGB
Like you guys are trying to contain this guy here? FFS.

That's my plan at least. When he starts trolling, call him out in this thread. No sense in littering the entire forums with his stupidity.
04/14/2016 02:03 PMPosted by Jako
04/14/2016 11:33 AMPosted by TeddyKGB
Like you guys are trying to contain this guy here? FFS.

That's my plan at least. When he starts trolling, call him out in this thread. No sense in littering the entire forums with his stupidity.

yo calm your boobs and grow a pair already
Calm down guys. There will always be disagreements on an internet forum. If you can't stand someone's personality, don't engage them. They won't change.

We all get annoyed when we perceive that misinformation is being spread, but tbh bad postings on this forum are a drop in the bucket. Streamers do it all the time. Diablofans is full of crap builds. It's not worth worrying about.
04/14/2016 02:53 PMPosted by gooball
Streamers do it all the time. Diablofans is full of crap builds. It's not worth worrying about.
Why do you think people post in the actual sub-forum for each class? It's because of streamers/fan sites providing bad information, but when it's being provided on the main forums as well, then topics like this are started.
Calm down guys. There will always be disagreements on an internet forum. If you can't stand someone's personality, don't engage them. They won't change.

We all get annoyed when we perceive that misinformation is being spread, but tbh bad postings on this forum are a drop in the bucket. Streamers do it all the time. Diablofans is full of crap builds. It's not worth worrying about.

Well the problem was he literally followed me in multiple threads trying to troll me...like I quoted...he was talking about cutting my foot off at a bar and that meant I had no "comon logic." Had he not attempted to derail 3+ threads, I wouldn't have bothered with this crap fest. But needless to say...this was called for.

I have disagreements all the time in real life and these forums. But Enone is a special kind of stupid who acts like he knows everything. Even when you quote the patch notes and developers to him he still refuses to admit when he's wrong.
04/13/2016 06:51 PMPosted by DieHard
This patch better drop soon or all of hell is going to break loose.

And there you have it, hell, hell all over this place! >.<

;)
and here u have yet again the typical voluntary human centipede behavior

He jako says something wrong...
gets corrected
he ignores it
jako repeats same thing
get corrected again
starts to cry in all threads that i troll him..when i simply corrected him...
at end jako says i misinform ppl with my "stupidity"...ignoring all he did wrong... when i simply corrected him. i dont even get how this trolling is allowed to go for so long... ppl have no shame literally

and have henry do a speech about bad information here
while ignoring that in this case jako started all this crap from start up with his delusional attitude as always

And ppl limit them self only with vague general "stop fighting"
when they all should literally diss on jako directly no mid measures for being such a immature person and building a drama every time from his own mistakes...
/facepalm
04/14/2016 02:57 PMPosted by henry
Streamers do it all the time. Diablofans is full of crap builds. It's not worth worrying about.
Why do you think people post in the actual sub-forum for each class? It's because of streamers/fan sites providing bad information, but when it's being provided on the main forums as well, then topics like this are started.

04/14/2016 03:05 PMPosted by Jako
have disagreements all the time in real life and these forums. But Enone is a special kind of stupid who acts like he knows everything. Even when you quote the patch notes and developers to him he still refuses to admit when he's wrong.

dude u quoted patch notes that was literally have writen in I6(and not I2)
And i kept saying that is the problem, apart of lame logic from start up about putting same category that stuff making reference to past patch WW normalized ticks that was also bad decision))

and u keep saying no no, is all correct because blizz informed players correctly...
how dense or blind can u be?

that was the whole point of misleading info in this game

jako stop for the love of god being so stupid...
You guys need a new hobby...
04/14/2016 04:28 PMPosted by Aegis

NO
04/14/2016 04:28 PMPosted by Aegis

Ya? Well you need two new hobbies!
My hobby is beer, please help.
The Voluntary human centipede hobby explained through 1 image

http://i.imgur.com/yeXAgPJ.jpg
I collect molds, spores, and fungus. Egon.