How do you get Wand of Woh?

Wizard
I must have upgraded hundreds of wands by this point in the cube, and run countless t9-t10 rifts to get the death's breaths, and greater rifts on top of that though not as many..

Is there some other method I should be doing? I figured the cube method would be the most reliable but it seems to only give me a set few wands (Aether Walker, the one that laughs at your death, the Arcane Orb wand, Blackkey, the Slow Time wand and like 2 others) so I'm not even sure if it can give the Wand of Woh.

Does it only show up on certain Torment levels?

Does it show up more in Greater Rifts vs regular Rifts?

Should I group up with people more? I mostly play solo..

I want it :(
It rare as hell. Rarer then everything i seen in this game. If you dont forget the amount of blood shard/forgotten soul/death breath you blown to get it you doing it wrong and need to do much more. Run the highest GR you can, blow the blood shard you get rolling for it. Save the yellow wand for upgrade. Run rift for key/death breath if you run out of it.

Well it take me two month of casual grinding to get one. So dont despair just grind more.
I found 3 in 3 days. How does that make you feel?
I spent every blood shard on weaps and spent all my crafting mats making wands till I got mine. Eventually got it from Kadala. Lucky me ancient after 2 reforges. So you can get it anywhere. Only way to raise your chances is to group with more wizards. Group with more wiz =p.
It took me over a year of farming to find my first one and it just dropped doing bounties. After that, I found three last season (one of which dropped for my Monk) and two this season. Wands are probably the rarest kind of one-hander to drop and WoW is the rarest of the wands. Which is why I don't waste blood shards with Kadala trying to get one.

If you look at the odds, though, your best bet BY FAR is crafting.
Fire rasha is so much fun with wand of woh!

I got a decent non ancient in a grift

Crafting with cube is best but even there you need some luck
03/10/2016 07:18 PMPosted by Fielton
I must have upgraded hundreds of wands by this point in the cube, and run countless t9-t10 rifts to get the death's breaths, and greater rifts on top of that though not as many..

Is there some other method I should be doing? I figured the cube method would be the most reliable but it seems to only give me a set few wands (Aether Walker, the one that laughs at your death, the Arcane Orb wand, Blackkey, the Slow Time wand and like 2 others) so I'm not even sure if it can give the Wand of Woh.

How many hours are we talking?
Iv found 20+ ancient ones during s5, countless normal. But thats from many hours at fast speed.

Found my first ancient one four hours into season 5.
03/10/2016 08:35 PMPosted by Vulcan
I found 3 in 3 days. How does that make you feel?

That you're a jerk. Ppffff.... Theyre not even ancient... i found 2 ancients via cubing and salvaged the other 6 that are non-ancient... how does that make you feel?
Katie wrote you a prayer

RNGus make me strong
silleh itam stats rolled wrong
maek me facerol bash 'n dash
'notha itam imme ches
Pray to RNGesus
First you get the cube, then you get the mats, then you get the woh.

-dolynick
the fastest way is to get rare wands and transmute it to Kanai's cube. You'll just have to farm mats , and you can roll all legendary wands as much as you want. Now WOH won't probably come out as often as the other wands. I believe the rarest would be the woh and twister, but you'd probably get it in no time.

if you can't find rare wands you can just craft it through blacksmith then transmute those on Kanai's.

in short ---split bounty is the way to go --- you'd also need the mats for re-rolling and ancient woh so good luck
I just found a godly woh today. I am very happy with it.
03/10/2016 07:18 PMPosted by Fielton

Honestly i find it hard to believe. As rare as that wand is it should only take you 1 day to get one from the cube.

just keep crafting them and upgrade the rares in the cube. there is no reason you shouldn't get one pretty easily. when you say "hundreds" then lets guess 300 at least, I would be shocked if i upgraded 300 rare wands in the cube and did not get a woh. that would be baffling.
I'm trying to find a second WoH so I can reforge the worse one. I had one a few days ago....and I accidentally extracted it instead of reforging T_T

I'm pretty salty about that. I've cubed around 400 rare wands so far to no avail.
I just crafted about 15 yelliw wands at blacksmith then upgraded them in the cube. Took about 10 upgrades so les than 5 minutes in in. Perhaps I'm lucky ?
go kill stuff

if you have mats

forge rare wands, then upgrade rare

if you got the souls/bounty mats, reroll leg ... if not keep upgrading rares till you get ancient
Bro, i know how u feel. Just keep spending all your shards on kadala and keep upgrading wands.

It took me about 2 weeks to get mine, and after my first i got another right after (2 in a row)

Good luck m8
Upgrading rare wand is the fastest way to obtain it. Keep doing til you get one. GL
Yeah I got a Wand of Woh the other day from upgrading a rare wand to legendary and BINGO a Wand of Woh HAHA...I just couldn't believe the cube could actually do this until I tried it.

Its so easy to do for rare Wands since there are only a limited number of legendary Wands in this game so getting any legendary Wand is lucky.

Just collect a dozen rare lvl 70 wands and upgrade them...but makes sure you have enough mats to do so otherwise you go through like 50 of each mats and also 25 death breaths each time.

First time I upgraded a rare wand I got Slorak's madness twice and then the third time Wand of Woh.
Still it was only a normal legendary but good enough to add my old Wand of Woh to the cube.
Also there is a chance to get ancient too.
Next I'm going to try for an ancient Chantodo's wand or Gesture since I need these in ancient.

Upgrading rares is far better than re-rolling since you use up too many FS on re-rolling.
I've even upgraded rares and got set items for my characters and it was far quicker than farming for those items or getting them off Kadala.