Why are monsters so much weaker?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
03/14/2016 11:55 AMPosted by MerLock
You mean taught?

yep ^^

And preparing you for a career isn't an important thing in "life"?

yep

Because we'll just depend on our parents for $$$ for the rest of our lives right because when it comes to life starting a career isn't important.........

Well, you don't have to live on your parents $$$ if career isn't important for you.
Many countries already have systems in place that make that possible.
03/14/2016 10:19 AMPosted by Plutheros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aW9-wv6gGg

D3 Vanilla elite packs.

Then a wild CM wizard appeared and it all dropped.

I remember when vanilla Inferno MP10 was so difficult too.. difficult on my hand from mashing keys.

03/14/2016 09:56 AMPosted by Purpl3Haze
now days its torment x to even get anything worth while to fight all the elites skills were dumbed down

Torment levels are weak because they're the training ground for what Blizzard has deemed "end game" (greater rifts)

Do you even GR70+ with that DMO orb build ? I only found it viable up to about GR65.

Of course you would find monsters "weak" with DMO orbit. all you do is walk into stuff and click. You're still on training wheels.
03/14/2016 12:07 PMPosted by Alukat
Well, you don't have to live on your parents $$$ if career isn't important for you.
Many countries already have systems in place that make that possible.

I gotcha, so you'll live off the government while you focus on the important things like drugs, booze and getting laid.

Best of luck to you but to many of us, school is very important since we don't like to depend on either our parents or government hand outs. Just because an education isn't important to you, don't underestimate how important it is for others.
03/14/2016 12:13 PMPosted by MerLock
I gotcha, so you'll live off the government while you focus on the important things like drugs, booze and getting laid.

no. poor attempt of twisting things.

03/14/2016 12:13 PMPosted by MerLock
Best of luck to you but to many of us, school is very important since we don't like to depend on either our parents or government hand outs.

old religion, that is very strong, especially in america.
Also, you don't like to depend on either your parents or government, yet you enslave yourself by dedicating your life to a job. You try to break free by enslaving yourself.
no. poor attempt of twisting things.

Then tell me, what do you consider important?

03/14/2016 12:18 PMPosted by Alukat
Also, you don't like to depend on either your parents or government, yet you enslave yourself by dedicating your life to a job. You try to break free by enslaving yourself.

Yes, I rather enslave myself to a job than to enslave my poor parents in having to support me for life. Or enslave the other working people who pay taxes to support me. I'm just not selfish I guess and since I'm a young healthy adult, I'd like to contribute in supporting myself. /shrug

But I'm doing what I enjoy so I don't consider it enslavement. I'm getting compensated for doing something I enjoy. Win win in my book!
03/14/2016 12:42 PMPosted by MerLock
Then tell me, what do you consider important?

Stuff like, how are we going to live in future.. how do we want to live in the future...

Yes, I rather enslave myself to a job than to enslave my poor parents in having to support me for life. Or enslave the other working people who pay taxes to support me.

newsflash for you, industry 4.0 is approaching. Like industry 2.0, industry 3.0 it will cause that the ratio work done by machines:work done by humans to increase.

Which means, more work is done by machines and more people will become unemployed, less people will have a job.

So the machines, although they don't pay taxes, will do most of the jobs, they will do get the money that gets taxed.

little example of industry 3.0:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VreG1iC65Lc

does that look to you like people work for the taxes?

industry 4.0 will be replacement of workers by machines at logistics and stuff.

But I'm doing what I enjoy so I don't consider it enslavement. I'm getting compensated for doing something I enjoy. Win win in my book!

For you it may be, however the societies, especially the capitalistic ones, are build upon your ideology, even if it doesn't work anymore. So people do get forced into getting jobs they hate.... or if there are no jobs for them, they are being despised by people who still have a job.
Soon we'll become batteries for the machines. I should have taken the red pill.
Stuff like, how are we going to live in future.. how do we want to live in the future...

Personally, I'd like to be financially stable and independent. Be able to provide not just for myself but for my family and if I'm well enough, give back to those around me.

Which means, more work is done by machines and more people will become unemployed, less people will have a job.

That's why you need to be flexible and adapt. A lot of today's job/future may rely even more so in having a higher education with advanced degrees.As you pointed out, if our jobs goes towards developing tech that is where you may want to focus your education. Got to keep yourself competitive for a job.

They said the same thing when computer came out. Some jobs were lost but many new jobs were created. Sales of tech, development of tech, understanding and maintaining the tech. Using tech to develop and making new tech.

03/14/2016 01:05 PMPosted by Alukat
For you it may be, however the societies, especially the capitalistic ones, are build upon your ideology, even if it doesn't work anymore. So people do get forced into getting jobs they hate....

I'm not sure. Their are those who enjoy there jobs and those who don't have the chance to go find another one if they take the time and effort to develop the necessary skills. Unfortunately, not many people have the willpower or the courage to try something new. Many people have the attitude "I don't know how to do that" instead of , hmmmm how do I learn how to do that.

Again, give me some details in what is important for you instead of something general.
03/14/2016 01:20 PMPosted by MerLock
Personally, I'd like to be financially stable and independent. Be able to provide not just for myself but for my family and if I'm well enough, give back to those around me.

I get that. Yet, what's the back-up plan if rationalization prevents you from doing so?

That's why you need to be flexible and adapt.

If there are 100 million unemployed people and only 1 million jobs. Basically no amount of flexibility and/or adaptability can get everyone a job. There are simply 99 million jobs missing, it's simple math.

Ok, you can try to undercut other people (having a lower wage), but then, in the long run it ends with everyone working for a wage of $0,01 per hour, so you work and need social benefits. That's not desireable either, right?

Unfortunately, not many people have the willpower or the courage to try something new.

there's no infinite demand, so trying something new usually won't work. It can work once in a while, but it ain't is the norm.

Personally, I'd like to be financially stable and independent. Be able to provide not just for myself but for my family and if I'm well enough, give back to those around

That's why you need to be flexible and adapt. A lot of today's job/future may rely even more so in having a higher education with advanced degrees.As you pointed out, if our jobs goes towards developing tech that is where you may want to focus your education. Got to keep yourself competitive for a job.

They said the same thing when computer came out. Some jobs were lost but many new jobs were created. Sales of tech, development of tech, understanding and maintaining the tech. Using tech to develop and making new tech.

03/14/2016 01:05 PMPosted by Alukat
For you it may be, however the societies, especially the capitalistic ones, are build upon your ideology, even if it doesn't work anymore. So people do get forced into getting jobs they hate....

I'm not sure. There are those who enjoy there jobs and those who don't have the chance to go find another one if they take the time and effort to develop the necessary skills. Unfortunately, not many people have the willpower or the courage to try something new. Many people have the attitude "I don't know how to do that" instead of , hmmmm how do I learn how to do that.

Again, give me some details in what is important for you instead of something general.

You spelt there wrong in the second last paragraph. It's supposed to be "their" as in showing possession. Since the grammar police is here I figured I'd point that out.
sure school gave basic knowledge.. Book wise gl making a fire welding putting a motor in a vehicle and such with basics. u need hands on and ofc common sence and training yes some of which book work entails. which most lack. But im not putting in a application to a job im not getting paid on how im spelling and what not on here soo even if i have the ability to use punctuation and spelling i dont care what some random troll says... yes its all important but on a forum that doesnt deal with Real life i dont see any reason why it matters, sides the fact u have nothing to pick apart about the comment sides spelling. or... If you feel the need to rely on semantics and spellings, it surely signifies your lack of reasoning into the argument. If it makes u feel happy.. But any ways since we are way off the subject now. yea i ran a dmo on ladder doesnt mean i only play pc to be on the ladder, their are other versions of the game fyi.. and like i said i solo or only play with 2 people mostly so gr 100 usually isnt obtainable cuz not everyone finds ''endgame'' fun running 1 dps with 3 supports to reach the highest but everyone to their own i suppose.. and what once u get all the best gear jewels maxed what do u do? Sure cant PVP in this game like u could on d2 or d1 in fact.. it ends there til u remake a char cuz theres no reasons to keep playing sadly. just doesnt hold the playability like the others did. You go 2 weeks into ladder n seasons done cuz everythings mostly done cept some random achievements cuz no point to play the ladder game vs people that are able to bot 9999% of the time, its fun for a while but some things need to be addressed but overall its a good game even if i dont try to stay up with the ladder or godly on the pc version
Find your 'Enter' key.

Use it.
03/14/2016 01:42 PMPosted by Purpl3Haze
But im not putting in a application to a job im not getting paid on how im spelling and what not on here soo even if i have the ability to use punctuation and spelling i dont care what some random troll says

If you posted, that means you want people to read what you post. Who wants to read something that makes their eyes bleed?
03/14/2016 01:51 PMPosted by Siladil
But im not putting in a application to a job im not getting paid on how im spelling and what not on here soo even if i have the ability to use punctuation and spelling i dont care what some random troll says

If you posted, that means you want people to read what you post. Who wants to read something that makes their eyes bleed?

Yet u did? My Point.
Who wants to read something that makes their eyes bleed?

pic's or it didn't happen.
sure school gave basic knowledge.. Book wise gl making a fire welding putting a motor in a vehicle and such with basics. u need hands on and ofc common sence and training yes some of which book work entails. which most lack.

My brain...

I did rebuild small engines in high school. Then for our final project rebuilt and dropped an engine with a group into a car. School gave me that basic knowledge.. Which is why I became an IT guy instead. :). I also took wood shop, they didn't trust me with sharp tools and I was moved to home ec but that's not the point.

To deny constructive criticism and not learn from it is unwise.

yes its all important but on a forum that doesnt deal with Real life i dont see any reason why it matters

How you express yourself always matters. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to express yourself in a manor others can understand. If they can't understand the views and opinions you're trying to express through a web of words; you're not getting any point across.
03/14/2016 01:55 PMPosted by Alukat
Who wants to read something that makes their eyes bleed?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/32/0f/8e320fe6bc18852302723acec07b6638.jpg
03/14/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Purpl3Haze
Yet u did? My Point.

No I didn't. I couldn't make it past the first "sentence".

03/14/2016 01:55 PMPosted by Alukat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Lnz64vXB8
03/14/2016 02:31 PMPosted by Spades
If they can't understand the views and opinions you're trying to express through a web of words; you're not getting any point across.

sure he can still get any point across. The reader can do some thinking too....

Btw, if it's dyslexia , then the OP can't do anything about it anyway.
03/14/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Alukat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK2jbxhQ3KY

reflects the vanilla situation better ;)

this made my day