1 2 3 32 Next
Highly Rated
R I P THE LEADERBOARDS
More info?

wohoooo
03/28/2016 12:37 PMPosted by mouzetc
More info?

wohoooo

No new info at the moment. I believe it was targeted at Bot users.
What leaderboards got people removed from them? Just GR level? The leaderboards I made it on were unchanged.
03/28/2016 12:49 PMPosted by Thphlstr
What leaderboards got people removed from them? Just GR level? The leaderboards I made it on were unchanged.

Just check the top "4 players" one.

There's only "2" players in a top 4 --- meaning that 2 of them got banned.

Hey look, it's SoS clan. What a shock.
and people will continue to whine
Highly Rated
03/28/2016 12:55 PMPosted by WildPants
and people will continue to whine

Of course. D3 has more issues than just botting. Getting rid of cheaters, even if it's not all of them, is a good thing.
Are they also ban Thud users?

I really hope they don’t let them exist in this game either. Botting is bad but Thud users cheat on the only sort of competitive aspect this game has left.

I really hope they don’t forget these cheaters either!
Wow I just moved up 20 places on the solo wiz leaderboard, but 0 place on the barb one. What does that say about us wizards lol
looks like only ros bot users got hit, other forums are still moot. Not sure if people are not posting or haven't checked their account. Either way it will be worth the wait when those forums get plagued with ban posts.
Only on US server banwave??
no all servers. EU also got hit !!!
So far only seasons.. NS coming up too?
03/28/2016 01:03 PMPosted by Bubbles
Wow I just moved up 20 places on the solo wiz leaderboard, but 0 place on the barb one. What does that say about us wizards lol
That only 20 wizards were cheating?

03/28/2016 12:58 PMPosted by DoomBringer
Getting rid of cheaters, even if it's not all of them, is a good thing.
Agreed.
Sad thing is, the bot coders now have time to make their bots undetected for season six. ;)

And then...........
03/28/2016 12:55 PMPosted by WildPants
people will continue to whine
THANK GOD!!!!
Wait....

Nope, still doesn't change my single-player experience. :)
At least the forums won't have as many "zOMGWTF BOTTERS RUINED MY GAME!!~" posts now...
03/28/2016 01:10 PMPosted by Akiz
THANK GOD!!!!
Wait....

Nope, still doesn't change my single-player experience. :)
At least the forums won't have as many "zOMGWTF BOTTERS RUINED MY GAME!!~" posts now...

For all of 2 days (if that).
The "banned" sections on bot sites are actually very entertaining to read. The posts just keep coming. :>