Got my stash tab and can honestly say...

Items and Crafting
1 2 3 6 Next
Highly Rated
I will never play another season again. If that means I'll never get 10 stash tabs then so be it.

I'm a solo player, and seasons has never interested me to begin with. I was fine waiting for the new legs to roll out and into the reg pool after the season was done but then blizz made it so I had to play seasons to get an extra stash tab.

I forced myself to grind it out despite essentially hating every second of it.

yes, It eventually came to a point where I was just playing like I normally would. however, the bitterness I felt the entire time by being "forced" into this mode I had no interest in kept me from ever enjoying it.

After experiencing it all I can honestly say extra stash tabs just aren't worth it to me. So, seasonal players, enjoy all the extra space you'll get. I'm off to take a long break from D3 as this whole thing has thoroughly drained my desire to continue playing D3 at all for a good long while.
Highly Rated
+1

That's exactly how i felt after it was over. Finally done with this stupid season thing.

It was so aggravating, and next season it will be even more so.
Highly Rated
I think the worst part is running bounties in sub optimal gear. Even split bounties take forever. Just not fun.

Made me hate bounties so much that I refuse to do them in NS. Was hoping for a double bounty buff but so much for that...
The big issue with seasons are the char slots. Most players have one of each class in NS, some may have HC too. There is just no space for two or three new characters each season, but those are required for the conquests.

To me, the whole design seems not really thought out, or Blizzard really believes that we just delete a char once done with the conquests...?

While I got the stash tab relatively easy a while ago, things like Avarice, level HC ... are really a bit annoying and if you combine this with the char slots, then it will become even ore difficult next season, as Avarice has been made impossible and two more char slots are required.
Stash tab needs to unlock upon completion of chapters I, II, III, and IV.

All this business about getting 3 gems to 55 (when you don't even need them once season is over), or doing set dungeons or conquests, it just kills desire.

Those kind of achievements are fine for the game in general, but they shouldn't be requirements for season unlocks of any kind. Takes way too long for something we've already done anyway.
03/29/2016 02:18 AMPosted by Espinosa
The big issue with seasons are the char slots. Most players have one of each class in NS, some may have HC too. There is just no space for two or three new characters each season, but those are required for the conquests.

To me, the whole design seems not really thought out, or Blizzard really believes that we just delete a char once done with the conquests...?

[/quote]thats what the reborn option is for
I gave up when I first saw the requirement for it. Didn't even bother to try. I was hoping they will loosen the requirement in the later seasons or else I am never getting my 4 extra stashes.
I played a lot this season mainly for the stash reward, other rewards are not bad but to play all 4 seasons to get all free tabs is really too much for me, I'll still try to get it done though, not sure at the moment. Playing this season made me exceeded my non seasonal paragon level as well as my gear level so I continued with seasonal, most likely I'll quit season 6 right after stash or maybe guardian.
Exactly how I feel, OP... But not gonna cave in :)
Not digging at all of your but why did it take so much effort? I did it playing 95% solo (just bounties in pubs) in about 10 days.

Again, not a 'mines, bigger than yours' thing but interested to know why/how it took so long. Every set can do 55 now and most can do 70 (for the complete season journey).

The longest part for me was getting a HC character to 70 (which I got p/levelled after getting bored with it at 30ish (but this was for Guardian)

Again don't want a war of words, genuinely interested
Had to play their way, in their mode, doing what they said i had to do. Granted, you do what you have to do to get what you want. But too much of it wasn't fun, especially the stupid set dungeons.

Never again.
season is great chance to bring new sets and items or another rewards worth to play it. transmogs lol i am not a girl to cloth dolls ....
bring some adventure in season some special rewards pls not another sigil !@#$s bring some team work to got feel of part of team when we accomplish some great quests. this can be some brain based maybe skills based ..... GR is not my end game sry .
Why so much whining. Season starts give it a week or two. Find a friend to carry you a bit. Finish the stuff for tab in a day or two. Done.
03/29/2016 04:19 AMPosted by Wolf359
Not digging at all of your but why did it take so much effort? I did it playing 95% solo (just bounties in pubs) in about 10 days.

Again, not a 'mines, bigger than yours' thing but interested to know why/how it took so long. Every set can do 55 now and most can do 70 (for the complete season journey).

The longest part for me was getting a HC character to 70 (which I got p/levelled after getting bored with it at 30ish (but this was for Guardian)

For me, some of the requirements were chance. Avarice is a big one that people either complete and don't even realize it (killing a GB on TX and never realize) or spend a lot of time hoping to find a GB while farming or attempt to do Ruins of Corvice (spelling?).

Other conquests like the GR50 w/no set bonuses was not difficult, but I choose the wrong class to start seasons with. I choose wizard, which has been awesome, but trying to get that conquest finished was murder. I tried multiple builds (all of which said, "totally e-z mode), but just couldn't do it. Finally leveled up a crusader and did a ghetto LoN Bombardment build. But again, I had to do this extra, which equaled more time.

I guess it's all about luck, RNG, and ability to play. With a wife, 4 kids, full time career, I can play every night, but not to the extent of others.

--------------
Edit - Formatting

I second this post, bring these downvotes on, guys ;p
It's just simply 100% truth that there wasn't anything tough to do in order to get stashtab. It looked tough at first glance, but it wasn't tough at all.

(I'm not this kind of guy who says such stuff just to piss the others off and I'm not exceptionaly skilled player . This comes from average casual player, pretty lazy on top of that too (enough said; I didn't do UE dungeon because it was too annoying and hard for me (and they say that UE is piss easy, one of the easiest one out there)).
03/29/2016 05:03 AMPosted by Janosik
season is great chance to bring new sets and items or another rewards worth to play it. transmogs lol i am not a girl to cloth dolls ....
bring some adventure in season some special rewards pls not another sigil !@#$s bring some team work to got feel of part of team when we accomplish some great quests. this can be some brain based maybe skills based ..... GR is not my end game sry .

No.. Season was never meant for that. You mean "patches" and since season 1, Blizzard does not release patches mid season, because of the leaderboards.

Maybe we would get more patches, if the game would have no Season at all..

But that is and was the MAIN-PROBLEM with Season guys and many other people, who complain on PTR board, that "season 6 does not bring blabla".

NOT SEASON!! GOD DAMN IT! A patch brings new things. A season does NOTHING on its own! A season just starts after a new patch arrives.. Thats it.

And AT first, I wanted to get the stash tab in mid-season (getting help from a friend for leveling) but after I read that bull!@#$, what you have to do - no thanks.
I know Diablo is a grinding game, but i want to grind with MY character and not to be forced to make a new char and to the same things over and over again, just with bad gear..
And as I have already made every character in the game, I have no desire for a "fresh start", because EVERYTHING is STILL THE SAME and WILL ALWAYS be the same (Skill unlock, Rune unlock, gear wothless < lvl70)
Next season will be easier peeps. Power creep (multiplicative EVERYWHERE + set buffs) and you get a chest freebie.

Getting your SECOND stash tab this season wasn't that hard if you did a little bit of homework and put a little bit of effort in. But many have a problem with both of those things, lol. Nevertheless, stash issue has been a problem forever so yeah I understand some of the sentiment.
03/29/2016 05:10 AMPosted by Dmoney
Why so much whining. Season starts give it a week or two. Find a friend to carry you a bit. Finish the stuff for tab in a day or two. Done.

Then why play seasons at all if you are done in two days?

Why put stash in Seasons only if you can get it in under a week?

Every post calling people whiners shows how trivial Seasons really is.
Good thing Op wasn't going for the set dungeon wings. Stash tab would look like a Sunday stroll.

from my experience, getting the stash felt like a P\T job. Took close to 6 weeks of playing a couple hours everyday after work and a few more on the weekends.

I chose wizard as the first character and for the 'free' set. These requirements were honestly not that bad. received in a couple days of easy grinding though the course of the game. The set dungeon(s) are where the game was not enjoyable. Firebird dungeon was rediculous, had to suit down to get through. Never did complete. Next, tried TalRasha. Those damn rockworms were the bane of that dungeon. Was able to finish Vry's but not master. I then rolled a Crusader and mastered the Invokers dungeon and used this char to do the 45 no set conquest.

Tried the many different suggested ways to get Avarice (50mil streak) conquest. Loaded up 9000% GF gear and a level 45 Hoarder gem and couldn't quite get it. I later got it in a random public rift so that was a huge help.

Once I did receive the stash, didn't really feel the 'Whew, I got it' feeling, more of that 'Gawd thats finally over' feeling. My chars are fairly well geared now on Season however have no desire to do any of the set dungeons or the other challenges.

Since the stash seems necessary, I hope to only have to do 1 or 2 more seasons before I feel I have enough space, truly do not want to 'have' to go the full 1000 mile journey to need all 10 tabs.

Also, this is not my first season. I played Season 4 and it did not feel like such a struggle this one did.

I was left with an empty feeling for using Wizard in the future, Crusader is new for me so most likely will use again.

TL:DR
Every single step along the way was tedious and didn't give a good feel for the journey. Even finishing didn't feel rewarding.

My hope is S6 (possibly S7 as well) is all I need to do.