Is raekors hard to play, or am I just bad?

Barbarian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOuBgT1CEDY

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20420283513
wastes is definitely better for speed farming, but raekor is still fast and doesnt have any weaknesses. the waste set is only good at moving fast and clearing big packs.

overall raekor is easily the barbs strongest build. it can easily speed farm, level gems and push high GR too. Where as the wastes set is more limited and struggles against rift guards for example.
03/30/2016 06:49 AMPosted by jonathan4210
I tried the R6/IK4 version cause I wanna focus on FC as my main damage source, and I have all ancient pieces for it with good rolls, cubed standoff, etc. But when I try it, I feel its so clunky. I always charge into mobs, yet at random times I will be stuck on CD for FC and I'm just sitting there waiting. Im watching vids of playing using the build, and they can flawlessly charge through the rift killing everything, but when I try, I'm charging in circles to kill elites and getting stuck. Does raekors require that much precision for your charges, or am I just screwing up even the simplest things?

With R6/IK4, your main damage source will be Boulder Toss, and FC will be mostly used for the freeze effect and to build up Raekor stacks to make Boulders OP.

If you want to use FC for damage, you need to use IK6/R4. This way you can keep Berzerk up permanently and get an extra 400% damage bonus on your FC.
04/02/2016 05:00 PMPosted by Bliss
overall raekor is easily the barbs strongest build. it can easily speed farm, level gems and push high GR too. Where as the wastes set is more limited and struggles against rift guards for example.

I would say MoTE is easiest and strongest build even below 800para lol. 70+ no probz without any aguments? And without bigger problems and even sh@#@tty gear. Reakor would be second one in line. Tho it's faster as 4 fast runs/farm. But as 4 Guardian fight? Pls... LoN Thorns Frenzy is undisputed champion here ;)

Peace
So whats basically the pros and cons between R4/IK6, R6/IK4, and pure R6? I dont need details. Just want a basic understanding of each setup (example, which one is more tanky?). I might give raekors another shot today and see if I can get the hang of it. I dont wanna try to use force move cause its being fixed in next patch anyways.
Alright, I made my pure R6 build using Dakkon's guide, but changed a few things for now. With unoptimized gear (you can check my profile), I was able to clear GR 55 in about 8 mins. I dont know if thats good or not. I wanna practice more and get the feel of it before I decide to put effort on my gear.

One thing I love about this build is you dont need to throw away good rolls for AD like with WW to be effective. I can now have extra vitality for example.