<Fray> Clan Requirements Discussion

Barbarian
Prev 1 8 9 10 12 Next
03/24/2016 12:20 PMPosted by TeeBag
You guys couldn't wait till I kick you out?

I couldn't give you the satisfaction.
03/24/2016 12:20 PMPosted by TeeBag
You guys couldn't wait till I kick you out? I have the cape buy I can't fly...

Technically you can still kick me out, i haven't logged on for like 4 days now, so I wouldn't notice it until I logged in next.

03/24/2016 12:42 PMPosted by Endeavor

03/24/2016 04:15 AMPosted by JimMoriarty
Henry was always rude but deep down he's a good boy.

03/24/2016 07:30 AMPosted by Tao
I want to laugh, have fun and make jokes.

Now we know why Henry is in the clan.
Are you saying I'm the joke of the clan? :(
03/24/2016 03:36 PMPosted by henry

You sure made it fun.

03/24/2016 01:35 PMPosted by Jako
I couldn't give you the satisfaction.

You gave us plenty of satisfaction.

yo henry, jako, Sil, and CC123. when we doing the next podcast? We can have Free as a special guest, just gotta make sure he's on his 3rd jack and coke before we start recording.

KBCasualLifer
KB you'll have to email us or something to get us all on at the same time, CC hasn't been on in a bit here, think he's working so it'll prolly be the hardest for him to join us.
I'll be on this weekend getting as think as you drunk I am occifer.
03/24/2016 07:16 PMPosted by henry
KB you'll have to email us

03/24/2016 09:21 PMPosted by Jako
I'll be on this weekend

Koo koo, I just need your email jako. henry has mine so you can give it to him. Then i'll email something i have in mind for this session. should be fun.
03/24/2016 04:20 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
We can have Free as a special guest, just gotta make sure he's on his 3rd jack and coke before we start recording.

I'm game, but get the beverages right.

It's whiskey neat, ice on the side.
I'm the whiskey with a splash of coke on the rocks culprit btw.
03/25/2016 07:17 AMPosted by Free
03/24/2016 04:20 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
We can have Free as a special guest, just gotta make sure he's on his 3rd jack and coke before we start recording.

I'm game, but get the beverages right.

It's whiskey neat, ice on the side.

03/25/2016 09:32 AMPosted by Jako
I'm the whiskey with a splash of coke on the rocks culprit btw.

Drinks noted boyz.

So I was thinking for this session we load up PoE and do a fresh group start together. I'll be on a little bit after 7pm MT tomorrow (that's 6 PDT, 8 EST).
03/25/2016 10:31 AMPosted by KingBenjamin
So I was thinking for this session we load up PoE and do a fresh group start together. I'll be on a little bit after 7pm MT tomorrow (that's 6 PDT, 8 EST).

Once I can get into TS. I'll make you guys a room for PoE. Enjoy it!
03/25/2016 10:33 AMPosted by Tao
03/25/2016 10:31 AMPosted by KingBenjamin

Once I can get into TS. I'll make you guys a room for PoE. Enjoy it!

henry already has a room and so does CC123 that we could use. If you do make another room don't name it PoE, I'd prefer "Sat night Games".

Thanks tons Tao.
Sounds good Ben, I gotta remember to log on to TS tomorrow, I'd say post in this post the time that you're on so we know when to jump on, Jako can also give me his email so we can communicate that way as well.
Seems like i'm a bit late with this thread, but i'd like to get an invite if i could?

i used to be alot more active a season or two ago and dont get much time to play much these days. mostly just play solo.

but you can get a whole lot further in groups, and its more fun with groups of people too.

i'm no pro or anything but i'm definitely well above average and an intelligent gamer. would be interested to join if possible.

Cheers
03/25/2016 12:01 PMPosted by henry
Sounds good Ben, I gotta remember to log on to TS tomorrow, I'd say post in this post the time that you're on so we know when to jump on, Jako can also give me his email so we can communicate that way as well.

@Free & Sil

Jako, henry, and I will be starting fresh from story line together on PoE tonight around 7:30 MT. You guys are welcome to join us. Open invitation to you two.
Downloaded it last night and was looking at the characters...Duelist? Shadow? Interesting class names...

730 Potato Time is 930 Real Time?
03/24/2016 08:42 AMPosted by Dmoney
03/24/2016 07:49 AMPosted by henry
Jim, I'm not leaving because of the rules, I literally have zero motivation to play, when I was logged in all i would do is start game and have me stay in town so the 30 minute disconnect wouldn't fully kick me out of Diablo 3. I may or may not come back to D3, I saw on PTR there's a new pennant and portrait for seasons, which I may or may not go for, there's also new pets which hopefully don't get all removed like the wings did. It all depends on my mood really. The game has become stale, trying out PoE right now well mainly because it's FTP, who knows if I actually figure out what to do in this game I may stick with it for some time and pop into Diablo 3 here and there.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I played season at the beginning on hc. Got the stash on hc. Cleared a 70 on softcover and called it quits. So I did all those "quests for seasons" and stopped playing. In going onto a month now without logging on d3. I was thinking about doing ptr. But I already know what I'll do next season. Start a season hc wd. Play it until I finish up all those quests once again and go back to playing counter strike / the division. Which to be honest division is fun with loot stats and such.

Over all if someone hasn't taken a break from d3 God bless. But a break is always good. Just keep that in mind.

Speaking of "taking a break", I just saw a Cheetah prowling the HC forums. Ah, the memories...

I was only kidding mofo. Besides, I'm not in your clan anyway, so I can make fun of you all equally.
03/26/2016 07:00 AMPosted by KingBenjamin
@Free & Sil

Jako, henry, and I will be starting fresh from story line together on PoE tonight around 7:30 MT. You guys are welcome to join us. Open invitation to you two.

Ok man. See you all then.
03/25/2016 10:39 PMPosted by Bliss
Seems like i'm a bit late with this thread, but i'd like to get an invite if i could?

i used to be alot more active a season or two ago and dont get much time to play much these days. mostly just play solo.

but you can get a whole lot further in groups, and its more fun with groups of people too.

i'm no pro or anything but i'm definitely well above average and an intelligent gamer. would be interested to join if possible.

Cheers

Thank you, but the clan is currently not accepting new members. Check back with us later this year.

03/26/2016 07:00 AMPosted by KingBenjamin

Not sure if I'm home tonight, but if so I'll log on.

I played POE a while back and have an Ice Crash Marauder -- tons of fun.
03/26/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Endeavor
03/24/2016 08:42 AMPosted by Dmoney

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I played season at the beginning on hc. Got the stash on hc. Cleared a 70 on softcover and called it quits. So I did all those "quests for seasons" and stopped playing. In going onto a month now without logging on d3. I was thinking about doing ptr. But I already know what I'll do next season. Start a season hc wd. Play it until I finish up all those quests once again and go back to playing counter strike / the division. Which to be honest division is fun with loot stats and such.

Over all if someone hasn't taken a break from d3 God bless. But a break is always good. Just keep that in mind.

Speaking of "taking a break", I just saw a Cheetah prowling the HC forums. Ah, the memories...

I was only kidding mofo. Besides, I'm not in your clan anyway, so I can make fun of you all equally.

Lol nice. We should group up for the next season Start. Your buddy bounced on us last time. But it was funny my brother died at 50 so my friend and I carried him while we were still leveling lol. I won't play much after finishing up the quests bullcrap. And we can have our who can run faster across the map 30s gr runs lol.