Season 6 journey - complete Objective list

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Highly Rated
It's that time of the month again! Because there will be tons of people looking for this info as Season 6 begins in a few weeks, it's Listing Time.

Season 6 starts on the following dates & times for each region:

North America: April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
Europe: April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
Asia: April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. KST

Print this out and keep it next to you as you undertake the seasonal journey so you won't have to wait till you complete an entire chapter to see what you have to do next.

This is the most recent (and most likely current) list of objectives in the upcoming season. They are more or less the same as Season 5, just in different order. The rewards Season 6 contains are:

- Haedrig's Gift. It is a full 6-piece set which can be earned in 3 parts - 2 set pieces per Gift. You can earn only one Gift per season & per account.

You can earn it with any class, but the version of the set will be determined by the class that opens it. Meaning, if you earn it with a Demon Hunter and extract it with a Wizard, you will get the Wizard set.

Haedrig's Gift Sets:

WD - Zunimassa
Barb - Raekor
Wiz - Delsere's
Monk - Inna's
DH - Marauder
Crusader - Akkhan

- One additional stash tab earned by completing the Conqueror chapter.***

- Season 6 portrait & pennant

The Seasonal chapters are as follows:

Chapter I:
1. Complete a Nephalem rift
2. Socket a gem
3. Raise the Blacksmith to level 5
4. Raise the Jeweler to lvl 5
5. Raise the Mystic to lvl 5
6. Complete 5 Bounties
7. Kill Cydaea
8. Kill Queen Araneae
9. Reach lvl 35

Chapter II:
1. Complete a Nephalem rift on Hard or higher
2. Craft an item at the Blacksmith
3. Raise Blacksmith to lvl 10
4. Raise the Jeweler to lvl 10
5. Raise the Mystic to lvl 10
6. Fully Equip one of your Followers
7. Kill Maghda on Hard or higher
8. Kill Adria on Hard or higher
9. Reach lvl 60
10. Find Kanai's Cube

Chapter III:
1. Transmogrify an Item
2. Craft a Gem of Imperial or higher tier
3. Raise the Blacksmith to lvl 12
4. Raise the Jeweler to lvl 12
5. Raise the Mystic to lvl 12
6. Spend bood shards at Kadala
7. Kill the Butcher at lvl70 on Master or higher
8. Kill Urzael at lvl 70 on Master or higher
9. Reach lvl 70 (gives 1st Haedrig gift)

Chapter IV:
1. Enchant an item at the Mystic
2. Kill Odeg the Keywarden (Act 1) at lvl70 on T1 or higher
3. Kill Sokahr the Keywarden (Act 2) at lvl70 on T1 or higher
4. Kill Xah'Rith the Keywarden (Act 3) at lvl70 on T1 or higher
5. Kill Nekarat the Keywarden (Act 4) at lvl70 on T1 or higher
6. Complete any set dungeon (doesn't need to be mastered)
7. Kill Izual at lvl 70 on T2 or higher (gives 2nd Haedrig gift)
8. Kill Zoltun Kulle at lvl70 on T4 or higher
9. Reach Greater Rift 20 solo (gives 3rd Haedrig gift)
10. Equip all hero item slots with lvl70 legendary items

Reaching this point will grant you the Season 6 pennant, portrait frame & part of the Conqueror set transmog*. You will then be given the option to continue the journey and earn the stash tab.

Slayer:
1. Finish a T3 rift
2. Lvl a legendary gem to 25
3. The realm of Regret: Finish it on T1 or higher
4. The realm of Putridness: Finish it on T1 or higher
5. The realm of Terror: Finish it on T1 or higher
6. Kill the Skeleton King on lvl70 at T7 or higher
7. Kill Belial on lvl70 at T7 or higher
8. Reach Greater Rift 30 solo
9. Fully equip one follower with lvl70 leg items

Champion:
1. Finish a T9 or higher Nephalem Rift within 6 min
2. Level 3 legendary gems to 55
3. Master any set dungeon (complete all dungeon objectives within the time limit)
4. Kill Ghom at lvl70 on T9 or higher
5. Kill Azmodan at lvl70 on T9 or higher
6. Reach Greater Rift 40 solo
7. Slay the Soul of Evil (Uber Diablo) at lvl70 on T6 or higher (Realm of Fright)

Destroyer:
1. Finish a lvl70 Nephalem rift at T10 within 5 minutes
2. Level 3 legendary gems to 45
3. Complete one Conquest
4. Kill Siegebreaker at lvl70 on T10
5. Kill Malthael at lvl70 on T10
6. Reach Greater Rift 50 solo

Conqueror:
1. Finish a T10 Nephalem rift within 4 minutes
2. Level 3 legendary gems to 55
3. Complete 2 Conquests
4. Kill Rakanoth on T10 within 15 seconds
5. Kill Greed on T10
6. Reach Greater Rift 60 solo

Completing "Conqueror" awards a Stash Tab***

Guardian:
1. Finish a T10 Nephalem rift within 3 minutes
2. Level 3 legendary gems to 65
3. Complete 3 Conquests
4. Kill Malthael at lvl70 on T10 within 45 seconds
5. Reach Greater Rift 70 solo
6. Reach lvl70 in Hardcore mode

CONQUESTS:
1. Complete a T10 rift within 2 minutes
2. Level 3 legendary gems to 65
3. Reach Greater Rift 75 solo
4. Kill 350+ monsters in T10 Cursed Chest event
5. Kill all bosses on T10 in under 20 minutes**
6. Complete a T10 Nephalem Rift within 2 minutes (HARDCORE)
7. Level 3 legendary gems to 65 (HARDCORE)
8. Reach Greater Rift 75 solo (HARDCORE)
9. Kill 350+ monsters in T10 Cursed Chest event (HARDCORE)
10. Kill all bosses on T10 in under 20 minutes (HARDCORE)

*The partial Conqueror set transmogs as reward have not been confirmed yet, but they're likely. Will adjust the info here as S6 draws closer.

**The bosses are Skeleton King, Butcher, Kulle, Ghom, Cydaea, Rakanoth, Diablo, Adria, Queen Araneae, Maghda, Belial, Siegebreaker, Azmodan, Izual, Urzael & Malthael.

***You can only earn one stash tab per season. Completing the Season 6 journey with more than one hero will NOT grant a second tab. However, the tab you unlock upon completing Conqueror will automatically unlock for your non-season heroes.
Good work man. Appreciate this.

The stash tab seems to be slightly easier to obtain?

I suppose you can't really say until you try. It appears that the focus shifted more from doing weird conquests (GR45 with no set, 50m gold streaks) to just getting level 65 gems.
04/12/2016 05:08 AMPosted by Revolution

I suppose you can't really say until you try. It appears that the focus shifted more from doing weird conquests (GR45 with no set, 50m gold streaks) to just getting level 65 gems.

That stupid conquest is gone but you still have to master a set dungeon, I can't see anyone being happy about that.
I'd bet the conquest for level 65 gems will be moved up to level 70-75 gems, considering that there's already a requirement for Guardian of getting 3 gems to level 65. Either way, much easier and faster than collecting 6-8 sets and running GR55s or mastering Set Dungeons, so it's a much welcome change IMO.

Better this way

I suppose Bosses in T10 under 20 mins and 3 gems to 65 will be the easiest?
04/12/2016 05:28 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun

That stupid conquest is gone but you still have to master a set dungeon, I can't see anyone being happy about that.

Mastering a set dungeon isn't hard. Nataylas is laughable at how easy it is, so is Invoker. I Found Immortal king and Tal Rasha also fairly easy to master solo. 2 trys for those 2nd 2 I listed, the first 2 were 1 try to master.
Again those HC conquests and speed runs. That´s just not nice to those who play solo or are not interested in HC. They can automatically scrap about 6 possible conquests...

Gems to 65 is a grind, but doable and I am guessing that Grift 75 is possible too, after all we did 72 already this season when solo and legit.
04/12/2016 05:43 AMPosted by Thphlstr
Mastering a set dungeon isn't hard. Nataylas is laughable at how easy it is, so is Invoker. I Found Immortal king and Tal Rasha also fairly easy to master solo. 2 trys for those 2nd 2 I listed, the first 2 were 1 try to master.

That depends on which class you wanna get Haedrig's Gift with.

Set dungeons absolutely suck. Thank god I don't care about the stash tab. Don't care about the pennant or the portrait. Only did 2 previous seasons for the pets. If there's no Conqueror transmogs I'll be skipping S6 completely.

04/12/2016 05:41 AMPosted by akse
I suppose Bosses in T10 under 20 mins and 3 gems to 65 will be the easiest?

But it definitely forces you to group up. There's no way anyone can solo this. 16 bosses in 20 minutes, there's no way. First you gotta get to the bosses, even skipping the cutscenes costs you time and killing them within seconds in order to save time.

With a team of 4, each member can take 4 bosses.

04/12/2016 06:00 AMPosted by Espinosa
Again those HC conquests and speed runs. That´s just not nice to those who play solo or are not interested in HC. They can automatically scrap about 6 possible conquests...

Gems to 65 is a grind, but doable and I am guessing that Grift 75 is possible too, after all we did 72 already this season when solo and legit.

I gotta admit, I laughed my candy bum off. I literally heard your sigh from over here.
04/12/2016 04:51 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun

why
quit reading after champion 3, no thx who cares if i is only 1, looks like rtard complete all set dungeons has been removed about 3 months late ...
04/12/2016 06:18 AMPosted by What
04/12/2016 04:51 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun

why

It's one of the easiest things in the world. If Kanai's chest is still there during the season, you can reach 1/3 of the way with that ax.

Set dungeons absolutely suck. Thank god I don't care about the stash tab. Don't care about the pennant or the portrait. Only did 2 previous seasons for the pets. If there's no Conqueror transmogs I'll be skipping S6 completely.

[/quote]

The class you pick for the gift wont matter at all. You could do the set dungeon with the set they give you, or pickup gear for other sets and literally spend 5 minutes of your life to do an easy objective that everyone keeps blowing out of proportion.
04/12/2016 06:38 AMPosted by Thphlstr

The class you pick for the gift wont matter at all. You could do the set dungeon with the set they give you, or pickup gear for other sets and literally spend 5 minutes of your life to do an easy objective that everyone keeps blowing out of proportion.[/quote]

Those would be the 5 minutes required for the mastery. Well, first show us YOUR mastery wings and then come back to poke holes in our posts.
Conqueror feels too easy. I don't like it.
Achievable in a few days... The most time-consuming (not hard, time-consuming!!) thing is to upgrade the gems
04/12/2016 06:51 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun
Those would be the 5 minutes required for the mastery. Well, first show us YOUR mastery wings and then come back to poke holes in our posts.

Because mastering one set for the class you pick for the season is the same thing as mastering all sets for all classes?

That logic is not flawed at all...
04/12/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Kargon
04/12/2016 06:51 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun

Because mastering one set for the class you pick for the season is the same thing as mastering all sets for all classes?

If he claims to being able to do one, he can do them all.
04/12/2016 07:50 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun

Anyone can do all, that's the point. No reason to do more then one though, and the easiest one at that for the char you play on season, and that takes little time and hardly any effort.
04/12/2016 05:43 AMPosted by Thphlstr
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Was the opperative word is was bet you it and others won't be so easy now
04/12/2016 07:50 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun
<span class="truncated">...</span>

On my way to doing them all.

Currently 15/24 mastered. Have yet to touch Monk or Witch Doctor. I have their sets farmed and the legendaries ready from guides ive read, but currently working on the last barbarian one. Whirlwind is annoying to do. The other 3 barb ones I did solo, Reakor= 5 trys / Immortal= 1 try / Leap one= 10 trys( I kept screwing up button order, but dungeon wasn't bad)

Did all Crusader, Demon hunter, and Wizard.Did all of them Solo as well EXCEPT for a few:
Roland- objecives easy, just needed a friend to help clear.
Delsere- Again, easy objectives, just had a friend clear for me.
Vyrs- Same, friend mass cleared while I did objectives.
All of Demo Hunter was easy enough to do solo. Unhallowed was hard to group enemies, but that's the hardest part of any of the Demon hunter dungeons.

"Was the opperative word is was bet you it and others won't be so easy now "
Pulled that from above.

The dungeons will be EASIER this season. There is a list of changes they made to make then easier, and since damage is all now Multiplicative, everyone is stronger too.
04/12/2016 05:28 AMPosted by AttilaTheHun

Some are much easier than others from what little I've done of it so far, but overall it's a fun and different challenge than other simple timed or level push related things. I like the variety it adds. Can be frustrating for sure, but that's true of many other aspects of this (or any) game where challenges are present. Anyway thanks for the list OP.