LoN Heaven's Fury Discussion

Crusader
Prev 1 5 6 7
So close boys....so close
When you guys run this build, do you only kill elites for orbs, or do you kill white mobs as well? I keep missing Grift 76, and even with Steed Charge: Endurance, I just spend so much time skipping white mobs that I wonder if I'm better off trying to group them into medium/larger packs and killing off the white mobs.

What seems to work better for you guys?
I tended to only kill trash that was around elites that would already have shield stacks on them.
So the healing got nerfed but otherwise it's still ok? Does it have the dmg for high 90s? No buffs this patch btw?
04/25/2016 04:17 AMPosted by Allor
So the healing got nerfed but otherwise it's still ok? Does it have the dmg for high 90s? No buffs this patch btw?

From my PTR experience it no longer has the damage for high 90s because you have to trade off to survive that high due to Ivory heal nerf/fix. You will pick up Renewal instead of one of your offensive passives then stack more CDR and Regen/LoH on gear and perhaps even use a third defensive Leg gem and still feel lacking compared to 2.4 build. Also will have to run Helm of Command to help out Justice Lantern even more.

I think with optimal gear you can still push 85-90 but the days of trying to clear 97 tag team are pretty much over. I can be proven wrong but highly unlikely. Now if they only buffed nenewal five fold to make running block worthwhile.

Cheers,
CC-
For whatever it's worth, I could not complete 80 (my tops was 78) with this build. In 2.4.1, with the exact same gear, I got about just as far. I could get to the RG right when time was running out. Now that life/wrath spent is a wasted stat, I used a different FotF with +10% Dmg instead of Life/Wrath spent (without Caldessen's Despair as well), and I was able to beat Grift 80.

I think this is really just the beginning. Maybe Bane of the Powerful now has a place as both an offensive and defensive gem (instead of mutilation guard, perhaps?). Maybe Laws of Hope: Hopeful Cry (25% physical reduction) would be a good fit. Etc. I just think in 2.4.1, we can still be competitive with this build, even with the nerf to the healing from the Ivory Tower procs.