Extra Seasonal Stash tab after season?

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
If we don't unlock the seasonal stash tab with seasonal conquests, does it unlock anyway after the season ends or are we SOL on that stash tab forever?
I would guess you are SOL. Otherwise, whats the point of doing the work for the stash tab during the season? But, I could be wrong.
You can unlock a total of 10 tabs. If you missed out this season, it just means you will take one season longer to unlock all your tabs.
That really sucks :/ I haven't had the time lately to finish the conquests needed to finish it.
04/01/2016 02:32 PMPosted by Rhorbarius
That really sucks :/ I haven't had the time lately to finish the conquests needed to finish it.
You still have 2 weeks..
The closest one to finished is grift 55 solo with six class sets, guess it's time to grind when I have the time
04/01/2016 02:39 PMPosted by Rhorbarius
guess it's time to grind when I have the time

This is Diablo.... it is ALWAYS time to grind lol
You still have time to do it. I did it solo in 1 week of real time while also being an attentive Father and employee.
While stash space won't unlock for players automatically at the end of Season if the requirements haven't been met, failing to acquire a stash tab reward in a Season does not permanently prevent you from acquiring it in the future. Seasons going forward (for the foreseeable future) will have a stash tab reward; there is simply a cap to how many of them you can earn, that being 10 total tabs.

For example, one player could earn a stash tab each in Seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8 (that being the fastest way to to hit the cap). Another might earn them in Seasons 6, 7, 8, and 10.

And yes, I know what day it is. No joking around here. ;)
04/01/2016 04:21 PMPosted by Nevalistis
While stash space won't unlock for players automatically at the end of Season if the requirements haven't been met, failing to acquire a stash tab reward in a Season does not permanently prevent you from acquiring it in the future. Seasons going forward (for the foreseeable future) will have a stash tab reward; there is simply a cap to how many of them you can earn, that being 10 total tabs.

For example, one player could earn a stash tab each in Seasons 5, 6, 7, and 8 (that being the fastest way to to hit the cap). Another might earn them in Seasons 6, 7, 8, and 10.

Best spoiler here is that we are gonna have Diablo updates till season 10!! yay!
04/01/2016 04:37 PMPosted by Kingbaztard

Best spoiler here is that we are gonna have Diablo updates till season 10!! yay!

i think you should watch the election.they said a lot of things. how many of those will come to history we just have to wait and see. lol
Seasons going forward (for the foreseeable future) will have a stash tab reward;

well thats just great. so many unhappy about stash tabs being a season only thing and being forced into seasons just to acquire them. yet here we are with news they have no intention to change.

Stash tabs are such a QoL, why not just give them to us for the people who do not want to play seasons. The seasonal people get it first and early, and the non seasonal get it because, screw seasons are a joke. Stop forcing us to do stuff for a QoL item.
04/01/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Destruction
Stash tabs are such a QoL, why not just give them to us for the people who do not want to play seasons. The seasonal people get it first and early, and the non seasonal get it because, screw seasons are a joke. Stop forcing us to do stuff for a QoL item.

Every character on your account is seasonal and you have a seasonal paragon over 1300. I'm finding that hard to reconcile with your stated position on the matter.
04/01/2016 05:20 PMPosted by Badesumofu
04/01/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Destruction

Every character on your account is seasonal and you have a seasonal paragon over 1300. I'm finding that hard to reconcile with your stated position on the matter.

What does their paragon amount have to do with whether they agree with the method of procuring stash tabs or not?

I used to enjoy playing seasons, TILL this one. The knowledge that they are forcing anyone that wants the stash tab regardless if they like seasons or not to play seasons to get it, is utterly ridiculous! Period!

I'd rather have gated gear!

Anyway. I have posted enough rants about this all over the forum, as have countless others. We will just have to suck it up and lick the mud off of boots to get what we want I guess. Or stop playing altogether. Believe me, after 4 years, I'm tempted. For the first time since they made the PTR available to use this was the first iteration where I logged in, said to myself, "why did I bother?" and log out. Haven't been in it since.

Game on!
04/01/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Morogoth
Seasons going forward (for the foreseeable future) will have a stash tab reward;

well thats just great. so many unhappy about stash tabs being a season only thing and being forced into seasons just to acquire them. yet here we are with news they have no intention to change.

It's even worse if you play the season and still don't have it. I'm kind of burned out but I had alot of fun. I realized my build could never earn the tab no matter how hard I tried solo. So I just gave up! My second character is time consuming and a waste of time to get a set I already have for the first. Anyway, needed a break anyway. 150+ hours. Highest paragon ever. I'm satisfied with what I accomplished. But no tab...

Where did season 9 go? Is that maybe when the new expansion is coming? x]
I'm hearing a lot of whining in this thread.

I do not consider myself a great player. Average at best. This is my very first season. That being said, I put my work in and obtained the stash tab pretty easily. All while working and being a good Dad.

If you redirected your negative energy here in this thread, to actually attempting to obtain the stash, you'd have it by now.

Again all I'm seeing here is a sense of entitlement. Go earn it. Quit begging for handouts.
04/01/2016 06:18 PMPosted by Gaash
I'm hearing a lot of whining in this thread.

I do not consider myself a great player. Average at best. This is my very first season. That being said, I put my work in and obtained the stash tab pretty easily. All while working and being a good Dad.

If you redirected your negative energy here in this thread, to actually attempting to obtain the stash, you'd have it by now.

Again all I'm seeing here is a sense of entitlement. Go earn it. Quit begging for handouts.

Or maybe a lot of people want a way to earn it without playing seasons. They aren't all asking for handouts.
i wanna know when the new season ( season 7 ) will start?!?!