New to Wizard Seasons - Help to T10

Wizard
Hi everyone, I rebirthed my Wizard from pre-ROS days, got back into Diablo recently for the first time since seasons was launched.

I'm currently using this Firebird Build on Phoenix. My goal for this season while re-learning Diablo is to at least get to T10 for farming and GR60.

How can I improve on the current build to at least be able to farm efficiently in T10?
I'm doing torment 8
I went back to my wizard (started the season with her) once I found a set of LON. I was not impressed with the Firebird set at all and the wizard in general. But once I started working on my own LON build, it got interesting.

Most of my gear is janky, as I'm using hand-me-downs from my WD and Crusader. But with a Twisted Sword, Etched Sigil, Hergbrash's Binding, Deathwish, and Mantle, I'm happy with T7. I could probably hit T8, but I'd like a bit better gear to go beyond that.

But with this setup, I can channel Disintegrate without end. I'm tempted to grab a Krelm's bracer so I stop getting knocked around. The sword lets me stack up to 6 twisters. Running a fire build because of the various types of bonuses I can stack.

I'd love to get ancient Cindercoat and magefists for the damage. I don't need any cost reduction with what I have. I'm using Taeguk for good effect, Gizzard, and trying to decide between pain enhancer, gogok, or something else for extra DPS.
You need 2 more legendary gems and a few better items to enhance your Disintegrate channeling build.

You have the belt and shoulders for channeling. If you had Twisted Sword and Etched Sigil orb could switch to Energy Twisters, which would be autocast by your channeling of Disintegrate. Ranslor's Folly bracers and Deathwish also work well with that.

The Endless Walk amulet-ring set would also be a 100% damage boost.

Kadala is a good source of legendary orbs and basically any of the 25 blood shard items.

There are several firebird builds online:
http://www.icy-veins.com/d3/wizard-fire-build-with-the-firebird-set-patch-2-4

Many players combine Firebird and Tal Rasha for a T10 farming build
03/12/2016 01:51 PMPosted by Talzar13
I don't need any cost reduction with what I have. I'm using Taeguk for good effect, Gizzard, and trying to decide between pain enhancer, gogok, or something else for extra DPS.

I have a LON Disintegrate-Twister build and can easily do T10 and routinely do GR58.

As my speed increased, I had to get 4 arcane power per crit on my helm to keep my Arcane Power up for my Aquila Cuirass buff.

I use the three bane gems. Stricken is very useful against rift guardians.

Wizard LON is just not nearly as strong as LON builds for Crusader and WD. It's also a lot harder to get all the best ancients.
Thanks Ungorojoe! Could you link me to a potential Tal Rasha's build? xD
Check out my Wizard. I blow through T10 no problem.
Fireflash is the best t10 farming build but if you dont have wand of woh it will be an insane grind to get it. Just build anything that could survive t10 like dmo or firebird or tal rasha channel build and leech of public group until you get wand of woh.