Season 5 Ends Next Week - What Are You Up To?

General Discussion
1 2 3 18 Next
As you may (or may not!) know, Season 5 will be ending next week at 5 p.m. PT. I've seen plenty of folks posting their Paragon achievements and expressing their desire to reach a few last goals - it's great to hear what everyone's been up to!

• What paragon level did you reach this Season?
  • Is there a goal you haven't reached that you plan on finishing off before next Friday?
  • When did you jump into the Season? Day one, or later on?

I'd love to hear your experiences - so let's get sharing!
Highly Rated
I am a non-season player, so felt FORCED to play season 5 just to unlock the stash tab. It took me exactly 24hrs 1 minute to unlock my stash tab ( http://i.imgur.com/BOsAsUI.png ), the majority of which I did not particularity enjoy. Half the time was spent trying to RNG out the few specific legendaries to increase my damage output enough to grind higher in Greater Rifts for Conqueror. It would be nice if there were a way for non-seasonal folks to unlock stash every Era, but I guess I can only hope Season 6 tab will take less time to unlock... -_-

04/08/2016 09:22 AMPosted by Nevalistis
What paragon level did you reach this Season?

Paragon 429.

When did you jump into the Season? Day one, or later on?

Day 1 until I unlocked the pet, then decided to unlock the stash a few weeks later.

Is there a goal you haven't reached that you plan on finishing off before next Friday?

In Season - No. In non-season I always like preparing my toons with the soon-to-be buffed gear and build I have tested out on PTR. I also have a stash of Death Breath's saved up to fish out the new shiny legendaries to test out as soon as possible.

Prior to this season, I would reserve my season characters to play with my RL friends/family that maybe log on once or twice a year, typically during the holidays and we have fun kill stuff at low levels on an even playing field. It was fun and usually I would reach level 70 just to have another 13 equipment slots to store non-seasonal gear ^_^. Now for the next 4+ seasons I will feel coerced to play a mode I don't really want to play for much longer than I would like to play. Since I can't start playing until after the kid's bedtime, its always solo and grinding seasons just isn't what I really want to do when I log on.
Jumped in about 4 weeks late, finished the stash tab, then back to non-seasonal.
Played this season to get the stash tab, unfortunately it seems that I won't be able to get it. So far I have reached 581 Paragon and might end up with 600. Haven't been able to finish "4 Minutes to Save the World" as I exclusively play solo. Started the season on the second day.
As you may (or may not!) know, Season 5 will be [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20077425/"]ending next week[/url] at 5 p.m. PT. I've seen plenty of folks posting their Paragon achievements and expressing their desire to reach a few last goals - it's great to hear what everyone's been up to!

• Is there a goal you haven't reached that you plan on finishing off before next Friday?

• Paragon 1763 but I'm not quite done yet.
• I'd like to reach top 10 for Crusader by the end of the season but I doubt it'll happen.
• Jumped in day one, will jump in day one for the next season too because the first few days are always magnitudes more enjoyable than the rest of the season.

EDIT: Looks like I'm being downvoted for having goals and staying on topic instead of whining that the stash tab is too hard to get. Cool cool.
My priorities this season were in this order:

1. Try to get the stash (I gave up)
2. Experience season 5 and see how the game changed so I can have fun + provide feedbacks
3. Gear up for specific build
4. Try and see how far up in GR I can reach
5. Get ready for Frenzy Barb in season 6

I jumped into season 5... four days ago and I can already plow through T10.

I was too nearsighted when I claimed this game is very enjoyable two days ago.
04/08/2016 09:35 AMPosted by VergeArete
Get ready for Frenzy Barb in season 6

Way more fun than WW, support, or hammer.
Got the stash, back to non season mostly anyway.
I started playing on day 1 of season 5. Shortly after season start my clan disbanded, as a bunch of people quit the game. I was fortunate to find a new one about a month ago.
I didn't get the stash tab, only got the first two portrait frames. Compared to 4 portrait frames in season 4. I did try to progress this season, but missed the mark. I just didn't have the required time to invest or the favor of the RNG gods for good drops.

I will try again next season, but won't hold my breath. I don't want stash handed to me, but if you can only invest a few hours a day you need to get really lucky to get that far on season journey.

I have played Diablo 3 since launch, and started way back with Diablo 1 (I was 13, mom was not happy Dad got it for me. I feel old just thinking about how long ago that was). But I can honestly say, stash being so far beyond what some players may be able to get is a horrible decision. Normally I don't say anything negative. I even got mentioned on a stream back at the end of august 2014, because I didn't think the team got enough kind words from its players (I also wanted to know the new patch date). I still say Hugs to the team, far to many people just complain. You guys work very hard to try and make everyone happy. For once just wanted to say my two cents, I wish I had kinder words. My apologizes.
I loved this season!
Started day 1 with Hardcore Demon Hunter.
1. Reached Paragon 705 In Hardcore before switching to Softcore. Reach 714 Paragon Softcore.

2. My goal was to complete all seasonal achievements, and I have everything done except for 3 conquests. Both speed ones and Gr 55 6 sets on HC. After having the game glitch out 2 times in act 5 with Imperius and the walls he has to destroy, I stopped trying.

2. b. Looking at the conquests for season 6 I think I will actually be able to do all of the conquests next season! Looking forward to it!

3. Wanted stash tab, got it easily, not sure why everyone is having a hard time with it. Also fully completed the journey. Felt a sense of accomplishment when I did it.
I enjoy the Set dungeons, although I am currently stuck on the whirlwind barb one, when completed I will have 16 mastered.
it's great to hear what everyone's been up to!

I moved on to other games
I didnt really have a goal this season. Just passed my personal best last season.

Ill probably push farther this upcoming season even more that this one.

I do hope that there are more things coming other than unused transmogs.

- P671

- Stash aquired, journey finished, all 24 setdungeons mastered; no further goals for s5.

- Day one, could had played alot more but theres grim dawn what i play aswell.
What paragon level did you reach this Season?
Is there a goal you haven't reached that you plan on finishing off before next Friday?
When did you jump into the Season? Day one, or later on?

-910ish
-nope
-day one, hour one, minute one.
I got my stash, grew weary of the state of my favorite game series of all time, and haven't logged in for over a month, preferring a superior competitor.
04/08/2016 09:28 AMPosted by Rekiam
Played this season to get the stash tab, unfortunately it seems that I won't be able to get it. So far I have reached 581 Paragon and might end up with 600. Haven't been able to finish "4 Minutes to Save the World" as I exclusively play solo. Started the season on the second day.

Right there with you, bud/ budette. I've been trying like heck to get it done on my own as well. Maybe we should just team up for it? If you want, you can add me. I'm usually solo only but I'm on most evenings.
Day 1

Stash Tab aquired

Didnt launch the game since then, moved towards games that do not forcefeed you stuff.
Day 1, after a few hours thought "I don't want to keep restarting to pretend there is actually something to do in this game any more" and noped the hell out.
As you may (or may not!) know, Season 5 will be [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20077425/"]ending next week[/url] at 5 p.m. PT. I've seen plenty of folks posting their Paragon achievements and expressing their desire to reach a few last goals - it's great to hear what everyone's been up to!

Wasted to much time getting the extra tab, regretted it half way through but forced myself to finish after doing it.

I really wish the stash tab had less requirements. I actually enjoyed seasons when it was optional but feeling forced I immediately quit once I got my tab. If we at least got it after the season I would have played my character more but I had to re-roll another character in season just to beat my second conquest this alone was so discouraging it really has pushed me so far away from seasons now that I really can't see myself doing it again.

Maybe I'll let someone power level me through season 6 I will not spend 24h doing it alone again! So discouraging!
cant get the season's stash tab :( but trying to get to paragon 700 atleast :)