EU season ended but era did not (?)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
04/15/2016 03:34 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Apologies for missing the update on that information.

lel
Ya know what is the physical touch of it? Example. 30.03 I did 77gr clear 14:36 on my LoN Thorns Frenzy. It was 802 LB place EU as I recall. Untill this morning I was like 843. I wasn't pushing 4 those 2 weeks tho. But...after 5pm and till now I have dropped to... 945 LB place. See da difference? Pretty foked up imo.

Tbh after that I say 4 maself FOK DA LB. I'll run some 80+ in 2.4.1 but fok it. I will run 80s just 4 fun and I refuse 2 participate in this sH@#@T.

Peace
04/15/2016 04:10 PMPosted by Jako
Well said.

At the end of the day, Seasonal players do tend to take the leaderboards a bit more seriously. This isn't to say a lot of NS players do not as well, but there are probably a lot more "try hard" Seasonal players. Players like me who choose to compete NS with the hopes that we'll be avoiding a large majority of those "try hard" players will now see very little reason to look at the leaderboards at all since there will be a large influx of competition at the end now.

Very disappointing that Era/Seasons aren't ending at the same time anymore.

+1 Seson players have their glory on seson LB.

Nav how many misstakes you made in season ends blogs? This happends all the time. Era 1 didnt close when it should. New patch and all effort down the drain. Era 2 closing after 1 month of players effort. Then era 3 when you said era will not close with seson 3 and changed mind in 2 days before closing season 3. At least it was good decision. Important changes for us players are comunicated way too late. I aranged whole my week because I fought era 5 is closing today. This time around decision made dont make any sense and it is anounced post factum for EU players and way too late for others.
something something RIP Leaderboards
LOL Fail.
So this means 2.4.1 will not drop before the Era ends? I am saying this because it used to be the case that the patch drops around the middle of the interval of Seasons, but if it were still the case for this time, then the non-season leaderboards would be messed up due to balance change between versions. My guess is that the patch drops at the same time as the Era ends (or the next Season starts).
04/15/2016 04:37 PMPosted by iNSSoulrage
i think you guys have to much trainees in ur headquarters and the worst ideas

and yeah f.... the ppl right in the !@# like you do it all time buff nerf things typical blizzard things now this Era things no wonder ppl moving away from ur games

wheres the blizzard from 10 years ago :>

Like what i said, talked with some important ppl about this, this company is defeatly not more the same like ages ago and on my opinion they should put an complete new management for this kind of stuff and one point in 3rd party cheater players : If they remove in any region the cheaters from the Season player why not in Era too or better to say in Non-Season. They cant reset the leaderboards in time with Season and cant remove the complete cheaters from game. Whats next Blizzard ?

Yours faithfully
Zeratul
Really?. LOL

Well, at least please wipe botters players from the boards in NS.
You guys think you could have mentioned this during the 2 week warning instead of an hour before we all expected the end of the era? Just when I thought I'd seen it all, you guys manage to outdo yourselves... You just slapped half the player base in the face. GG.
Since the NS only players had a cry about having to wait for the season only legendaries and blizzard caved in to their sooking, everyone has access to the same equipment now. The NS people even have a slight head start with already fully equipped chars to start an era.

Era should end when the patch drops, not when the season ends.
04/15/2016 05:21 PMPosted by Tsza
Since the NS only players had a cry about having to wait for the season only legendaries

You're right, Non-Season players complained at the fact that those who played Season could easily get the top spots from the get go while having the fully upgraded gems/gear/paragons from the Seasonal rollover it was a mess to have the Era end when the Season did, and those who were only Non-Season had to level up everything from scratch without the advantage Seasonal players did. Basically, the request was that everyone had a fair chance to get top rankings after the Season ended, not treat Seasonal players with favoritism.

Many requested it would work like this in prior seasons and it went denied or unanswered. NOW though Blizzard finally made this change when the change really is no longer wanted or needed, as both Season and Non-Season have access to everything, minus the paragon experience roll over from the end of the Season(if they played it of course).
Rip my top 10 solo wd :(
So much unnecessary whining here. Since there's no difference between seasons and NS, both modes have the same opportunities to grind for the same things and "git gud". People coming from season into non-season will naturally unseat some people, but that's your fault for not putting forth the right effort. There really isn't any difference between the two modes in the competitive aspect. People on NS have the bigger advantage here.

So if you're whining about it, "git gud".
04/15/2016 05:36 PMPosted by PantinPanthr
Rip my top 10 solo wd :(
I know that feels bro

http://i.imgur.com/0D0g4I3.gif
You're right, Non-Season players complained at the fact that those who played Season could easily get the top spots from the get go while having the fully upgraded gems/gear/paragons from the Seasonal rollover it was a mess to have the Era end when the Season did, and those who were only Non-Season had to level up everything from scratch without the advantage Seasonal players did. Basically, the request was that everyone had a fair chance to get top rankings after the Season ended, not treat Seasonal players with favoritism.

Many requested it didn't work like this. NOW though Blizzard finally made this change when the change really is no longer wanted or needed, as both Season and Non-Season have access to everything, minus the paragon experience roll over from the end of the Season(if they played it of course).

Really? Most non seasonal players are less hardcore players. Non season players still has their own lb and can compate. Lets look at these two guys.

Season player plays 3 months season. He get spot in seasonal lb. Then (power creep) his masive paragon is transfered to non season and within a week or two he gests spot in non seasonal lb too.

Non season player plays 3 months and gests his spot. Then within 2 weeks he is outperformed and loosing spot in non season lb because of SEASONAL player!
04/15/2016 05:40 PMPosted by kneo24
Since there's no difference between seasons and NS

in fact, there is. In season there are thousands more players who roll in "meta" only 2 earn para+90+lvl gems and then grind solo. In NS most of us roll solo just 4 pushin. So major difference is, that we can see many players who had like 600para ns and then 1500+ on s5. Sad is, that 4 most of builds para>>>>gear and skills.

Peace
04/15/2016 05:52 PMPosted by Hagi
04/15/2016 05:40 PMPosted by kneo24
Since there's no difference between seasons and NS

in fact, there is. In season there are thousands more players who roll in "meta" only 2 earn para+90+lvl gems and then grind solo. In NS most of us roll solo just 4 pushin. So major difference is, that we can see many players who had like 600para ns and then 1500+ on s5. Sad is, that 4 most of builds para>>>>gear and skills.

Peace

It's called "join a community". I saw a lot of people in communities looking for grift pushing in NS while I was in season.