Season players storming nonseason LB in EU

General Discussion
Blizard!!! You didnt close non seasonal LB in EU as promised on 5 pm. On 5 pm I was on 76 spot. Within this couple of hours I lost 10 places! You did close only 4th era without major FU&^%$%. All other closing eras are HIDGE LET DOWN. You dont know how to maintan the game! This is my 3 month effort you are again flushing down the toilet! AGAIN! On first era I was 42 and in the end I didnt even was on LB because you close it month later!
Oh no!! They have acquired seasonal only extra stash and its a huge advantage against Non seasonal players that it affects the leader boards!!!!
04/15/2016 02:32 PMPosted by pattycake
Oh no!! They have acquired seasonal only extra stash and its a huge advantage against Non seasonal players that it affects the leader boards!!!!

Said 400 para player that know all about LB
Well, the seasonal players did play in the same era with NO gear or skill or any difference other than cosmetic. I see it just fine that they hit the era the same time you do...
Previous seasons where there was season only items I could understand the arguement. But in this case. the only difference is stash and has no real affect on boards.
lol. HIDGE!
Everyone on non-season had the same amount of time to grind paragon as seasonal players who started from zero.

If anything, non-seasonal players have advantage since they don't need to start over, they can use all this time for GR grinding while seasonal players start from 0 and have to gear up, level up gems, grind paragon to reach high GR grinding.
Reset of both LB are in same time for a reason. Non season LB are for more casual players. Season players have their spot on season LB. Now they take non season LB too.
04/15/2016 03:34 PMPosted by Nevalistis
The non-Seasonal Greater Rift Leaderboards will also be wiped sometime after the end of the Season. However, you'll immediately be able to compete in the currently active Era with your non-Seasonal heroes (including those who have just rolled over), and will not have to wait for the start of the next Season.
In addition to what kwitt just said Nev posted a new Sticky a bit ago explaining Era end changes and details for this transition. It is a bit different than in the past.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743134409
This is in her blog about ending season 5:

The non-Seasonal Greater Rift Leaderboards will also be wiped at the end of the Season. However, you'll immediately be able to compete in the next Era with your non-Seasonal heroes (including those who have just rolled over), and will not have to wait for the start of the next Season.

She changed the rules post factum. With new rules I dont see reason for non season lb - people that always play seasons and play a lot will be on both LB anyway.
04/15/2016 02:40 PMPosted by NextDhavos
04/15/2016 02:32 PMPosted by pattycake

Said 400 para player that know all about LB

lol. Even Stevie Wonder can see that Stash space contributes 0% in LB push. ;-p
and closing era will be 28 april so propably we will have already patch 2.4.1 and all effort that people put into era 5 so far doeasnt matter because after 2.4.1 hit all players will overwrite LB with new power creep patch set items!