Make non-seasonal equivalent effort for stash tab

General Discussion
Make it so that you have to do seasonal journey thing for stash tab OR an equivalent amount of effort in non-season to get the tab, so those of us who don't enjoy seasons can also get the tab while keeping it limited to only people who play a lot.
04/21/2016 05:52 PMPosted by SOC
equivalent amount of effort in non-season to get the tab

What would you consider this to be? Non season could complete almost any task in a single day...
Personally,

Acquiring 500 Billion NEW gold
Accumulating Paragon 850 worth of NEW XP
Acquiring 50K NEW Forgotten Souls
Acquiring 25K New Elites Kills

would keep me busy in non season.
I'm a casual player and find seasons generally to be hard to keep up with other player progression. I'm probably able to put in 2-3 hours for maybe 3 or 4 days a week. I find I end up playing solo or pubs because I am a boat anchor for some of the OCD players looking to max out. I would like to be able to chose to play either mode and still be able to get the new stuff. I end up focusing one player on seasons and can't play my other toons if I felt like it.

For season 6 I will play to get the bonus stuff. After I get that stuff I might default to regular mode. Once everyone reaches ability to play greater rifts level 60+ it would be nice to have an option to have mixed games if not trying to get leadrboard scores. At least I could play with friends if I didn't want to try and build another toon.
04/21/2016 07:03 PMPosted by MerLock
Personally,

Acquiring 25K New Elites Kills

Agreed with above, also possible are :

Achievement points.

Achieve higher GR by each category
04/21/2016 06:14 PMPosted by kwittstruck
What would you consider this to be? Non season could complete almost any task in a single day...

And even though Season 6 isn't 24 hours old yet, people are clearing level 70+ Grifts.

This game is not in the least bit difficult.Only arbitrary hurdles through gated content.
04/30/2016 07:57 AMPosted by Grumm
04/21/2016 06:14 PMPosted by kwittstruck

And even though Season 6 isn't 24 hours old yet, people are clearing level 70+ Grifts.

This game is not in the least bit difficult.Only arbitrary hurdles through gated content.

This, people get the stash in 2 days.

This shows that they only want to force people to play season. this is not democracy. Its brute force, since making an objective stash for non-season is not an easier task at all.
I broke and rolled a seasonal character even though i swore i wouldn't. I can't stand seasons but need the space so bad.
04/21/2016 07:03 PMPosted by MerLock

[/quote]

Many of us only play 1-2 hours a day, and even with 30 souls a day that would take FIVE YEARS.
It should be more like, 5k.
05/02/2016 11:07 PMPosted by Kaidrea
I broke and rolled a seasonal character even though i swore i wouldn't. I can't stand seasons but need the space so bad.

Same. Almost done with this misery.

Please make an alternative in NS.
Personally,

Acquiring 25K New Elites Killsa

850p ?

Why not just play season?