Season 6 Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor
Hello WD community,

I am strongly considered playing WD next season. Not only will WD have a spot in the Meta but it will also be a pretty strong solo pushing class.

My biggest concern is TX rifts it seems the WD wasn't gifted with crazy move across the map instantly skills. For the more experienced folks out there how fast are your average TX rift times? Or do you use another class to farm keys?

Currently I am accustomed to my Monk and Wizard which average ridiculous TX clear times.
Monk: Average 2:15
Wizard: Average 2:45

I guess I could always bring up another class later just to farm keys... But i prefer not too. Unfortunately even a minute longer average rift time will net you considerably less keys an hour.

Thanks for the feedback!
Manajuma's two-piece set, combined with Helltooth or Arachyr, is fast. I was able to get sub 2-minute clears in Season 5 using Manajuma's and Helltooth (with decent density) and sub 3-minute clears using Manajuma's and Arachyr. I haven't tested it in PTR but assume it's slightly faster in 2.4.1 due to the buffs on Helltooth and Arachyr. Basically, 2-piece Manajuma's and Wormwood in the cube and you're good to go.

Alternatively, the LoN Walker build is also capable of sub 2-minute clears (with decent density). Obviously it requires more time to acquire the gear, but here's the diablofans link for that one: http://www.diablofans.com/builds/69835-fast-t10-walker-locust-swarm-pets-lon-patch-2-4
Great so potential is there for fast clears if played right!

I watched a lot of videos of TX speed clears on YouTube. People would have like 4-5 minute rifts and call it a speed clear! I was hoping it wasn't that slow.

The one thing about the LoN build is it feels odd to wait for DoT's to kill enemies and then loot! I guess pets aren't much different but I feel slightly less bad then!
On a decent rift I could clear it under 2 minutes, if you have a really clean build with Manajuma's. The only time I am ever not in chicken is when I am exploding on elites, the rest melt from my locust swarms.
Manajuma's sucks. It's too slow

Locust sucks, dot drops off since you're "too fast".

Feel free to add me and I'll show you the fastest WD in the world.
I'm @ EU.
Lol I would but I am at U.S. what build would you recommend?
I would recommend this: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MunQ-2808/hero/72895973

Oneshots everything and speed is comparable (if not even faster) to perma-dash monks / fc barbs.

Edit: As for the S6 WD, you just switch to helltooth and that's it.
Looks like a very interesting build. Does spirit barrage benefit from helltooth?

If it doesn't I could still farm LoN, I have a few ancient sets, they aren't that bad to get.

I could give it a test right now. I have all the gear except for ancient TnT and MoJ. But should be good enough to give it a test run!
04/22/2016 07:48 AMPosted by Eric
Looks like a very interesting build. Does spirit barrage benefit from helltooth?

If it doesn't I could still farm LoN, I have a few ancient sets, they aren't that bad to get.

I could give it a test right now. I have all the gear except for ancient TnT and MoJ. But should be good enough to give it a test run!

Spirit barrage is there just to proc the movement speed buff from the bracers.
You don't need TnT. You can go with Gloves of Worship instead.
Thanks for advice!