Ghoul King's Blade transmog is broken

Bug Report
No, i tried to change the look of other sword not a ceremonial dagger to look like ghoul king's blade
Still no official anwser from Blizz?

The problem persists, the season is on. We farmed the item, we want to have the ability to xmog it.
The weapon quality is also white, not legendary, and the look populates at the top of the transmog list instead of the bottom with the legendaries. Look at the top of your list to see if it is there.
Just a couple of quick clarifications. First, we checked to make sure this item was properly obtainable in live and have successfully verified it. :) The Ghoul King's Blade can drop, and the transmog is properly granted (regardless of whether you find it yourself or via a friend).

Second, I'll highlight Rhenik's advice here:

05/18/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Rhenik
The weapon quality is also white, not legendary, and the look populates at the top of the transmog list instead of the bottom with the legendaries. Look at the top of your list to see if it is there.

This is the case for all of the new transmogs, since they are granted by "common" quality items rather than Legendaries. These will generally be found at the top of the "common" list when transmogrifying your items at the Mystic.

Lastly, while not a problem for those in this thread, I want to make sure this information is highlighted: As the Ghoul King's Blade is a one-handed sword, it can only be transmogged onto certain other one-handed items. This includes 1-Handed Swords, Axes, and Maces, but not Daggers or other 1-Handed weapons with special models or animations (Wands, Ceremonial Knives, etc). Be sure you are attempting to transmog a valid weapon!
05/18/2016 05:36 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Just a couple of quick clarifications. First, we checked to make sure this item was properly obtainable in live and have successfully verified it. :) The Ghoul King's Blade can drop, and the transmog is properly granted (regardless of whether you find it yourself or via a friend).

Second, I'll highlight Rhenik's advice here:

05/18/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Rhenik

This is the case for all of the new transmogs, since they are granted by "common" quality items rather than Legendaries. These will generally be found at the top of the "common" list when transmogrifying your items at the Mystic.

Lastly, while not a problem for those in this thread, I want to make sure this information is highlighted: As the Ghoul King's Blade is a one-handed sword, it can only be transmogged onto certain other one-handed items. This includes 1-Handed Swords, Axes, and Maces, but not Daggers or other 1-Handed weapons with special models or animations (Wands, Ceremonial Knives, etc). Be sure you are attempting to transmog a valid weapon!

I want to add to those. There is another possibility not to see the transmog that is already obtained. If the transmog item is class specific, we have to use the character of that class to be able to see and use it. For example, if the transmog is a flail, only crusader can see it. Although not 100% sure if this is intended.
Bo wszycy Polacy to jedna rodzina. Każdy inny chłopak i dziewczyna.
dude, it drops in gardens of hope tier 2 in STORY MODE. i have it on my character right now, someone gave it to me
I dropped this weappon days ago but no transmog available !
Can give print screen if needed (have blade in chest)
I perfectly understand blizzard's dev statement.

Lets just clarify some points:

1) I do have the Ghoul King Blade item. First I "touched" it by a friend. And then I proceeded to get it since the xmog was bugged.

2) I tested it on a Barbarian, on a Monk, a Demon Hunter and a Wizard.

3) I tested it with a 1 handed sword, 1 handed mace, etc. I tested with all possible item categories.

4) I do know that Ghoul King Blade is a white item, and should appear at the beggining of the xmog tab. I have amberwing, quinquenial sword, etc. And I do see all of them perfectly, just Ghoul King Blade and King Maker have problem to me.

5) If I put the Ghoul King Blade itself in the xmog area, I can see its xmog there, I can change back and forth. But it's the only situation I could see it there.

And in none of these situations I was able to see the Ghoul King Blade xmog (despite the one in 5th point).

I'm sure there is a bug here. You guys can check my account, my heroes to verify the problem.

Sorry for the annoyance, etc. But I'm sure there is something wrong, because its just with Ghoul King Blade and King Maker this is happening, all other xmog I can see clearly.
About proofs:

1) I have screenshots of the Ghoul King Blade in my inventory

2) I have screenshots of Ghoul King Blade equipped in my hero

3) I have screenshots of putting a 1-hand sword in the xmog and not showing the Ghoul King Blade xmogs (In a demon hunter, barbarian, monk and wizard)

4) I have screenshots of putting the proper Ghoul King Blade itself in the xmog tab, it showing itself xmog.

5) I have screenshots of putting a 1-hand sword in the xmog and it showing other new xmog like amberwing, quinquenial sword, god butcher, etc.

6) I can provide screenshots of using all other weapon categories and it not showing the Ghoul King Blade xmog.

So if any of these are needed just tell me, so I can help finding the solution.
05/19/2016 08:13 AMPosted by Velhomestre
About proofs:

1) I have screenshots of the Ghoul King Blade in my inventory

2) I have screenshots of Ghoul King Blade equipped in my hero

3) I have screenshots of putting a 1-hand sword in the xmog and not showing the Ghoul King Blade xmogs (In a demon hunter, barbarian, monk and wizard)

4) I have screenshots of putting the proper Ghoul King Blade itself in the xmog tab, it showing itself xmog.

5) I have screenshots of putting a 1-hand sword in the xmog and it showing other new xmog like amberwing, quinquenial sword, god butcher, etc.

6) I can provide screenshots of using all other weapon categories and it not showing the Ghoul King Blade xmog.

So if any of these are needed just tell me, so I can help finding the solution.

i've had transmogs bug, where; i'd pick it up and for some reason it didn't give me the transmog.

as far as i can remember, it was easily solved by dropping the item back onto the ground and picking it up again. i.e: drop your ghoul king blade on the ground and pick it up again.

hopefully that will fix it for you, if you haven't already tried it. good luck.
05/19/2016 08:37 AMPosted by Midnight
as far as i can remember, it was easily solved by dropping the item back onto the ground and picking it up again. i.e: drop your ghoul king blade on the ground and pick it up again.

hopefully that will fix it for you, if you haven't already tried it. good luck

Tried it many times in a row, with different heroes and still it's bugged.

Thanks for the advice
Can you post the screenshot? I have it on my seasonal WD and I am able to transmog it just fine.
I created this imgur album with some screens of tests I did.

I did more tests than the ones in this album. This is just an exemple to prove this is indeed bugged and need fix asap.

Any other screenshot needed, or any other specific test plz just tell me and I'll do.

http://imgur.com/a/Ke6cV

PS.: The King Maker screens is just to prove I have "touched" it, even thou I dont have the item im my stash. The problem with Ghoul King applies in the same terms to King Maker to me.
05/19/2016 08:57 AMPosted by Velhomestre
05/19/2016 08:37 AMPosted by Midnight

hopefully that will fix it for you, if you haven't already tried it. good luck

Tried it many times in a row, with different heroes and still it's bugged.

Thanks for the advice

the only other things i can think to try is repairing diablo 3 through the bnet client, or reinstall diablo 3. it probably won't fix it, but it's something.

sorry, i couldn't be of more help. if i think of something else, i'll let you know. good luck. hope you get it fixed.
05/19/2016 12:36 PMPosted by Midnight
he only other things i can think to try is repairing diablo 3 through the bnet client

Tried using the Scan and Repair. No sucess.

Any blizzard dev please see the album. You can check my hero, my account, etc. I'm sure there is something wrong.

05/19/2016 01:54 PMPosted by Velhomestre
Tried using the Scan and Repair. No sucess.

Any blizzard dev please see the album. You can check my hero, my account, etc. I'm sure there is something wrong.

nn, i agree with you. there is no doubt that it's a bug. hopefully a blue post will confirm it soon and pass it onto the devs. (hopefully our replies will help get more attention on this thread.)

in the meantime, if you haven't already done it, you could try farming for it again. maybe finding a brand new one will give you the transmog. it sucks to farm something you already earned. *pat pat*
Same thing for me, it doesn't give me the transmog.

I posted in another thread about this:
"So I know a lot of report have been made about this, but still no blue response. I found the Ghoul king's blade, it's in my stash. However, it never gave me the actual transmog. I dropped it for some friends and it worked for them, but it doesn't work for me. How can I fix this? Thanks."

And yes of course I'm trying to transmog a 1H sword and yes I know it's supposed to be at the start of the list since I have all the other transmogs. I tried getting it on another mode, I still didn't get the transmog. Please help me fix this.
Here is a screenshot from me as well showing the bug.
http://imgur.com/RumdrOg
As you can see I have the Ghoul King's Blade in my inventory, but when I try to transmog my Azurewrath (1H sword) into it, the transmog is not on the list.
Thank you for helping me (us) fixing this.
Im bumping this. We already proved there is something wrong here