Ghoul King's Blade transmog is broken

Bug Report
i have the same problem,
i found the blade got it in my chest .....

and cant transmog it on any char on any weapon.

and after i picked it up i didnt hat the message "new transmog"

so its broken to many of us ?
05/20/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Barthelby
and after i picked it up i didnt hat the message "new transmog"

This happened with me too. Both with King Ghoul Blade and King Maker.

May help find where the bug is.
I have a similar problem. I found Ghoul King's Blade today myself, and that worked perfectly, but...
The items that don't work are:
- Que'Hegan's Will (got that shared from my community)
- Lachdanan's Stormshield (got that myself today)

All that happened in the matter of 2 or so hours. This is what I did exactly:

1. I found Ghoul King's Blade (mysterious chest), invited friends, everyone looted it and everyone got the transmog. I could see the popup "New transmog" on my screen, and could actually transmog it later when I tested. So far, so good.
2. After that I shared the Blade with my community and got Que'Hegan's Will in return. I picked it up, several times, but no "New transmog" popup appeared. I logged on my crusader to test, and couldn't transmog a 1h-flail to it. (Could mog to Templar's Chain tho.) I even tried to pick it up with a crusader character instead of the dh I play now, but it didn't help. Season or Nonseason, I can transmog flails to Flail of Carnage or Templar's Chain, but not Que'Hegan's Will.
3. An hour later I got another Que'Hegan's Will from another player in my community to test. Still, I could not "learn" the transmog.
4. After that I went looking for Lachdanan's Stormshield (after just learning of its existence), found it, and again - could not "learn" it! The shield sits in my crusader's inventory, if i try to transmog it, I can see its transmog, but if I put another shield - or crusader shield (tried both) in the transmog interface, it won't show Lachdanan's.

It seems something blocks learning new transmogs for me, but I don't understand what that could be. An hour earlier I just learned a new one, the Ghoul Kings Blade, and now I can't learn those two last transmogs. :(
For me this occurred with my last transmog of the "known sources" man prodder, friendly share picked up no message of learning, went and farmed cow rift to get the man prodder myself and still could not learn it. On transmogrify table only polearm I can enchant the look is the man prodder itself.
05/18/2016 05:36 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Just a couple of quick clarifications. First, we checked to make sure this item was properly obtainable in live and have successfully verified it. :) The Ghoul King's Blade can drop, and the transmog is properly granted (regardless of whether you find it yourself or via a friend).

Second, I'll highlight Rhenik's advice here:

05/18/2016 04:58 PMPosted by Rhenik
The weapon quality is also white, not legendary, and the look populates at the top of the transmog list instead of the bottom with the legendaries. Look at the top of your list to see if it is there.

This is the case for all of the new transmogs, since they are granted by "common" quality items rather than Legendaries. These will generally be found at the top of the "common" list when transmogrifying your items at the Mystic.

Lastly, while not a problem for those in this thread, I want to make sure this information is highlighted: As the Ghoul King's Blade is a one-handed sword, it can only be transmogged onto certain other one-handed items. This includes 1-Handed Swords, Axes, and Maces, but not Daggers or other 1-Handed weapons with special models or animations (Wands, Ceremonial Knives, etc). Be sure you are attempting to transmog a valid weapon!

Hey Nev, help us out here after the weekend if you can. =)

The transmog is indeed broken for some players. I don't know why, but there are many of us that have gotten the drop through the various means provided, sharing or looting it ourselves (I looted it myself in a solo game), but for some reason it didn't provide the "New Transmog" notification upon picking it up, nor has it provided the appearance in the Mystic's menu when attempting to change the appearance of a compatible item. Not on the top of the list, the bottom, just not there. This has been an issue in the past, and there usually winds up being a workaround or something until code can be changed somewhere to eliminate the issue altogether. Please get this back to the code folks so we can get it sorted out. Thanks as always for the help! =D
Considering the other reports:

1) It may be a problem specifically with some xmogs (Ghoul King Blade, King Maker, etc.)

2) Or even something general that is affecting the ability of players to learn some xmogs. Maybe after some action or usage or anything, it may trigger a bug which prevents player of learning the white xmogs.

The fact is: something is indeed wrong and needs devs action on it.
In case this information helps I want to add some things to my post #43.

After that bug occured,
- I could learn new transmogs from some legendaries for other classes I found (i.e. a wd set piece I found on my dh, and a barbarian weapon).
- I restarted game client, bnet client, several times. Even a day later, I could not learn Lachdanan's shield, which I have sitting in my bank both on season and nonseason. Throwing it down and picking it up several times did not help.
- When I threw the shield down for my boyfriend, he learned the transmog without any problem. He gave the shield back to me, and still, nothing.
- I am still farming for Que'Hegan's Will, but I expect I won't be able to learn that one even when found myself, since the same was true for Lachdanan's shield.

Something must have happenend to my account which prevents me learning new white (and as such account-wide) transmogs. It does not affect learning transmog from legendary items.

It is interesting that I learned all the new white transmogs up to a point with no problem at all, and these two last ones (Que'Hegan + Lachdanan) didn't work. Makes me think there must have been either a special time or a special event which triggered that bug. Others in this thread have problems with Ghoul King or King Maker, which worked fine with my account. Plus, I don't think anyone elese has a problem with Lachdanan's shield, which is really easy to get. Considering that, I don't believe it is a problem tied to 2 or 3 special white transmogs, but more that something triggers a bug which prevents us from learning new whites from that point on.

Can others here confirm or discard that theory by answering that question: Did you manage to learn ANY new white(!) transmog after the bug with Ghoul King, King Maker (or whichever was it that didn't work on your account) occured?
Maybe there even is a way to make that bug go away - did anyone manage to learn a white transmog after it didn't work at first?
05/23/2016 02:25 AMPosted by Vivi
Something must have happenend to my account which prevents me learning new white (and as such account-wide) transmogs. It does not affect learning transmog from legendary items.

This is exactly what happened to me Vivi.

I think we are getting closer to the real idea of what is happening.

Now we only need Blizzard Devs to take a dedicated look at this, so they can solve the bug.
bump transmog still bugged.
I can confirm this issue too!

The Que'Hegan's Will (1H Flail) and Crossbow of Corvus (2H Crossbow) transmogs bugged for me :(
I tried to pick them from different players and on different characters and still nothing "learned" to my transmogs list.

Waiting for a fix from Blizzard Dev team.
Please fix it, thanks.
I have the same problem.
After hours of failed searching on my Seasonal hero in Adventure Mode, I was able to find the Mysterious Chest on my Nonseasonal hero with access to the story in Campaign Mode.
I have the Ghoul King's Blade in my Stash.
I CANNOT transom any other 1-Hand swords or flails into the Ghoul King's Blade.
bumped since we still need a blizzard dev solution
bump in hope blizzard take a look at this. It is a confirmed problem which prevents players from enjoying a season's feature.
I have been able to drop my Ghoul King's sword for other players & they have gotten the transmog.
Still, no transmog for me and I have since found the item again on my Hardcore Seasonal hero. The very hero I wanted to make use of this transmog the most.

So sad.
I have also noticed that some people having issue only with 2 or 1 random item while other items 'learned' for them fine.
It might be a clue to the problem or something ...

Hope Blizzard Dev Team will find a solution for this unexpected issue.
Where's my Transmog?

http://oi66.tinypic.com/r105jl.jpg
/bump
This issue is not fixed on the PTR patch.
Has anyone discovered a resolution to this problem? Currently I have found 1 templars chain and tried 4 other different templars chain's, on different characters, etc, and have not been able to load the trans-mog for my characters, after trying all the tips here I still have nothing...
06/14/2016 05:46 PMPosted by DARCY
Has anyone discovered a resolution to this problem? Currently I have found 1 templars chain and tried 4 other different templars chain's, on different characters, etc, and have not been able to load the trans-mog for my characters, after trying all the tips here I still have nothing...

Just looted Que Hegans Will the last mog I needed... on my crusader... no transmog.
Mark me disappointed blizzard.

Back to farming rainbow goblins ... maybe by the time I get a pair of cosmic wings this bug will be fixed..

Please keep this thread alive people!