Season 6 journey completed

General Discussion
Just completed the whole season journey.
Was way faster than last season with about 30 hours of playtime.
Although my HC char got boosted from level 27 to 70... still didn't expect to finish the journey that fast.

Was fun while it lasted ;)
05/02/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Nathrakh
Was fun while it lasted ;)

Glad u had 30 hours of fun, see ya in S7
Fun... right.
I just need to get a char to level 70 in HC and I'll have mine done. Haven't even been really focusing on it at all either. It seems like this season's journey is super easy and quick to do.
yea this whole season journey is a joke. I was lucky enough to find a 6 set by paragon 87 and was able to easily solo T10 by paragon 110. But yet I can't join a public T10 until paragon 250... really...

I am not done yet after 20 or so hours but the end is very close.

I enjoy seasons so I'm not one of the people that will abandon season play after I get the stash tab, but I was a little disappointed how easy it is.
I got my stash tab in 21 hours lol.
UE DH is really strong and rather easy to gear in 2.4.1, and Marauder's set from Haedrig's Gift is also among the sets that are considered "good". I think most people who claim season journey is easy play a DH.

On the other hand, Crusaders get Akkhan from Haedrig's gift which is really crappy when you have only 4p. Not only you have to worry about stacking CDR, the 2p&4p set bonus also don't really do much to boost your power.

I'm speaking from a purely solo perspective btw.
05/02/2016 06:39 PMPosted by HunterKiller
UE DH is really strong and rather easy to gear in 2.4.1, and Marauder's set from Haedrig's Gift is also among the sets that are considered "good". I think most people who claim season journey is easy play a DH.

On the other hand, Crusaders get Akkhan from Haedrig's gift which is really crappy when you have only 4p. Not only you have to worry about stacking CDR, the 2p&4p set bonus also don't really do much to boost your power.

Why don't you hop in a public game and ride to 250? I know public games are literally cancer but come on.
05/02/2016 06:52 PMPosted by LMSskeletor
Why don't you hop in a public game and ride to 250? I know public games are literally cancer but come on.

What do you mean by ride to 250?

I'm already paragon 453 and cleared GR66 so far on my Crusader if that's what you're referring to.

I was just saying DH's progression goes a lot faster compared to crusader who only catches up with LoN or Invoker builds.
Noob question, once you have completed s6 journey and receive stash, portrait, pendant for both season and non-season, is it possible to delete your season char without losing all the new cosmetics (stash, portrait, pendant)?

Might need a blue to confirm this.
^^ What you earn on your account is shared account-wide, and will remain on the account and available to all characters on the account, even if you delete every character on the account and create a single brand new one.
So, now this game is like mobile games? you play few hours, finish your 'daily' stuff and then wait the next season?

Good Job Blizz.
05/02/2016 08:51 PMPosted by CraftM
So, now this game is like mobile games? you play few hours, finish your 'daily' stuff and then wait the next season?Good Job Blizz.

You seem surprised by this.

The devs in this company went to college recently when phone apps were the big thing. If I had to guess they believe that peoples attention spans are about |-------| big. So they figure if you want a game that actually has adverse content you will pay monthly and they call that WoW. Not only that I believe this game was designed so it could be distributed on the PS4 and xbox.

I'm sorta surprised it's not dumbed down even more to play on peoples phones and touchscreen tablets. Oh let me guess blizzard that's gonna be called Diablo 4.
I want to, I just cant bring myself to get started.
05/02/2016 06:39 PMPosted by HunterKiller
Crusaders get Akkhan from Haedrig's gift which is really crappy when you have only 4p. Not only you have to worry about stacking CDR, the 2p&4p set bonus also don't really do much to boost your power.

It wasn't THAT bad, really.
With just the 4pcs and couple of hammerdin gears, it was very trivial to beat GR20 and get the last two pieces without much effort. CDRs come easy when you stack Fervor, cube Leoric's crown, and roll a weapon stat.

I actually feel the problem is how underwhelming Akkhan is period, even when you hae all 6 pcs.
05/02/2016 02:40 PMPosted by Nathrakh
Was way faster than last season with about 30 hours of playtime.

You should`ve really went for a non-DH/Monk class and played solo until lv70.
That would`ve added some "fun" to your experience :).