What the easiest build to clear solo GR 75?

Wizard
Im unfamiliar with wizard,need advice for clear GR75,like what build,gem,gears etc.
Please help me,thank you.
Any wizard set can clear GR75. I did it will all of the sets in 2.4.1 before the season started.

I mean, I can't really speak for your playstyle. Some people will clear GR75 easily with a certain set and some won't. Or will hate it as they try to grind for it. If your goal is 75, rest assured that any wizards set can do it with a little effort and a sensible build. I'd recommend trying the different sets and seeing what feels the best for you.

As for gems though, there are some universal gems that show up in all builds. If you aren't sure of what to level, start with Trapped, Stricken, Powerful, and Esoteric. Gogok is also useful for CDR-heavy builds. For the vast majority of builds, some combination of those gems will be fine for a 75.
While we are here, instead of making another thread, could anyone, with some experience, tell me if DMO EB builds can actually go far in solo Grifts.

Granted I have low Plvls, I'm wondering if with my build I'll be able to get to 75+ or should I focus more on tal-Fb or FB-archon, etc.
So far I've been able to achieve a Grift 62 within 7.5 to 10 minutes, depending on the grift output.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zeren-1632/hero/36108251
My Tal's build cleared 68 w/ 7.5 minutes left. It's possible to do it w/ augments and ancient gear. Tal's/FB might be way easier but like Tinne said all sets can but it's your preferred playstyle and I prefer pure Tal's.
I have to say FB archon will be the easiest. That is if your goal is to do 75 as early as possible. The build is squishy so you have to learn how to properly utilize halo of arlyse + apd. Me personally, I'm going to take the Vyr's route so it'll take me a bit longer but it's still easy. Either way I'm not going to augment a single piece of gear this season. As soon as journey is done I'm out.

As a side note you can always go dmo +twisted sword if you like that sort of thing.
Thank you for all your advice.
My main is DH,never thought Wiz so squishier than DH.I think my problem with wiz is mana/arcane management and squishy
Vyr's by far is easiest for mid 70's, than DMO Orbit, than Fire Archon.

Problem with this route is anything that isn't Fire Archon likely won't be really viable for anything else other than the solo push, which Fire Archon can still cap out higher (albeit not easiest / most fishing).

So if you only have a season as a wizard I'd highly recommend you just do Fire Archon so that you're efficiently viable for all game types for the remainder of the season. If you're NS and going to play pretty hardcore, by all means give Vyr's some augment love and some pushing and make a Twister wiz for the meta and a Firebird archon / Tal AW / blades for TX farming / GR speeds.

It's a safe bet that Vyr's will be the top solo set next season anyway like it was intended this season but didn't pan out that way and it will get more love since much like Firebird of last season it was overnerfed / outshined during PTR adjustment phase.
I vote Vyr's Archon as well. Although I think Twisted Sigil DMO is a strong contender and might be easier to gear. DMO orbit maybe, too, but last season I had more fun and success with Twisted Sigil.

EDIT: You don't need augments or even an ancient weapon to clear 75 with Vyr's Archon.
Currently i use Tal Twister (Drahque build in diablofans).I can clear 65,but i think the problem is mana resource at RG.I need about 3-4mins to kill RG.Can you guys give me advice for my problem?

Note:im gonna try vyr archon too.
If you're spending that long on the RG... Are you using Bane of the Stricken? If not, that will make a huge difference.
I dont use stricken.Now im leveling stricken.
I guess while we're here, what would you suggest for a good DB farm build? I've seen several with a FB Set and just running through with EB. Would it be smart to do something like a FB4 Sage 2 with RoRG in the Cube to top out on DB? Also, what Torment would be the best? Should I run Rift/Grift instead to max out on DB?

I've seen several play with FB, running through with EB on a normal Rift, not sure what difficulty, and just before the RG, they port out, sell/salvage/storage and then reset the Rift. Is this smart? Also what Wep would be the smartest choice?

Sorry I'm new to Diablo in general, and even more so with my Wizard since I just got him Plvld yesterday.

Thanks! :)
Oh, one more thing. What is the best way to gear up as far as getting set pieces? I've been mostly playing my Barb and I know how it works.

Should I just try the Cube for Weps, and then Kedala for armor?
Upgrading rares in the cube has been the best way for me to obtain weapons. For set pieces, just run a lot of speed greater rifts, spend shards at Kedala, and hopefully get something useful from the drops.
I assume that a Wand can only upgrade to a Wand and I can't use any 1h and get a Wand out of it right? Like I know that a 2H Mighty wep can give me any 2h might wep, axe, mace, or sword. So I just wanted to see if that applies for 1h as well.

I guess what I mean is, I can't upgrade a 1h sword and have a chance at a Wand of Woh right?

Sorry if that's a dumb question.
05/09/2016 01:54 PMPosted by CypherRaze
I guess what I mean is, I can't upgrade a 1h sword and have a chance at a Wand of Woh right?

Right. That's why when I start season, I start building up a stash tab of rare wands. :)
05/09/2016 02:13 PMPosted by grippgoat
05/09/2016 01:54 PMPosted by CypherRaze

Right. That's why when I start season, I start building up a stash tab of rare wands. :)

Well, I'm a NS player lol Never even attempted Seasons before. I will probably when I get all of my characters to 70.
I cleared my gr75 over the weekend with the FB6 archon build in my profile (MrWiz) and officially completed the seasonal journey. Don't underestimate this conquest. It's definitely not as easy as some people make it look. I tried without an ancient chantodo wand, and it was just too difficult without some luck with density and pylons. Once I got my ancient wand, it took a few tries and I got it.
05/09/2016 03:02 PMPosted by oRyo
I cleared my gr75 over the weekend with the FB6 archon build in my profile (MrWiz) and officially completed the seasonal journey.

Congrats!

BTW, the damage range on that wand is filthy.