Discord Server Open To All

Witch Doctor
Hello fellow Nephalem,

Looking for a voice server to hang out with other Nephalem? Look no further than our D3 Community Discord server which now has over 3000 members!

There are also channels for other games if you like to use them when you are taking a break from slaying demons,goat men,unicorns, cupcakes...now I am hungry.

Open to all regions.

Casuals and Elites all welcome.

Check it out here:

https://discord.gg/QB2MU37
Hey Everyone,

Our server has been getting more attention lately thanks to Google searches for D3 Discord servers.

There seem to be many players on different time zones joining the server lately so if you are looking for people to group with at all levels and SC/HC/Season then stop by and post in the diablo-3-lfg channel. Then "Stay awhile and listen".

Happy Hunting,
VUDU
free nudes from op as a starter bonus
lol, male or femal? ^^
Discord is good and all. But do you guys actually use it to talk in game?
I am hanging out there, but rarely have i seen anyone alive.
11/23/2016 11:51 PMPosted by Angry

Hey Angry,

The issue is that people hang out outside of the voice channels so it is hard to know who is there. If more people just hung out in General Voice chat more and more would join. Just takes 1 to start hanging out in there before more join. Also, you can type @everyone in the Diablo-3-lfg channel to ask if anyone wants to group.

The second issue, as I mentioned, is that the people who have joined recently seem to be on different time zones than others.

Also, not just D3 needs / will be played. We have had HotS and Rocket League groups going at times.

If there are other group games you would like a voice channel for then you can request it in the Discord-feedback channel.
Super clear voice in discord. No UFO sound, echo or whatsoever. Don't understand why ppl prefer team speak n not willing to change. Sad....
Bump for the community.
Every serious clan has his own discord or TS.
05/09/2017 09:42 AMPosted by Notrius
Every serious clan has his own discord or TS.

that may be but for those like me who are only in a clan with some friends sometimes they are not online :) so gotta find yourself a big community server. which i just came across this one thanks to google XD though 630 am pst and i don't see anyone in the channels D:
Link expired...
Link still works
08/15/2017 01:33 PMPosted by GmailDotCom
Link expired...

The link is not expired...and it can't expire as it is a permanent link.

-Administrator
08/20/2017 09:16 PMPosted by Cotragnus
08/15/2017 01:33 PMPosted by GmailDotCom
Link expired...

The link is not expired...and it can't expire as it is a permanent link.

-Administrator

Link has expired just checked 9/17/17
It's not expired in the U.S.

I just logged in for the first time with it today.
11/25/2016 10:47 PMPosted by Cotragnus
11/23/2016 11:51 PMPosted by Angry

Hey Angry,

The issue is that people hang out outside of the voice channels so it is hard to know who is there. If more people just hung out in General Voice chat more and more would join. Just takes 1 to start hanging out in there before more join. Also, you can type @everyone in the Diablo-3-lfg channel to ask if anyone wants to group.

The second issue, as I mentioned, is that the people who have joined recently seem to be on different time zones than others.

Also, not just D3 needs / will be played. We have had HotS and Rocket League groups going at times.

If there are other group games you would like a voice channel for then you can request it in the Discord-feedback channel.

the problem I had was every couple of hours I would be kick from the server so in the end I just walked away, does no good it you keep getting kick!
j'ai moi même un serveur en coop avec l'équipe de esport pour faire des tournois de jeux Blizzard pour ceux que sa intéresse.
Le lien est https://discord.gg/RCTHwjB
Im a player on both ps3, and pc D3. on pc I play a 70 (para 280 something) necro. and on ps3 im levelling my female demon hunter. my ps3 GT is Deaths_Wish64. and my pc GT is godlyarceus#1495
What time do most of you get online? I would love to team up with anyone casual or patient mentors with a noob like me.